What would stop you from becoming anti-semitic?

What would stop you from becoming anti-semitic?

If Jews stopped being so awful.

For Americans? Facing the truth about their heritage lmao

The last 2000 years not having happened

If the Jews stopped banding togeather as a tribe, monopolizing financial systems, subverting countries, and destroying Nations for their own gain.

Jew gold

is that jewish girl didn't break up with me

the completion of genocide

Jew Boobs or GTFO

Never stop.

qt anti-zionist jew gf.

The behavior of semites.

If she held my face between her boobs I would convert on the one condition that I can keep my dick tip.

A complete and total lack of semetic people to hate?

Schlanga, goy!
This is now a DNA thread, you piece of MERDE!

I like a jewish girl that has dark eyes, thick dark curly hair and light skin. A normal sized nose is a must

a fat set of jewbs in front of my face
>tfw would drop all this nazi larping bullshit to start a family with jewish-qt314

The death of all jews. Without jews there would be no antisemitism

Good taste

lobotomy, i know to muh

Israel publicly condemning and murdering globalist anti-white Jews such as Soros.

You spelled Khazar wrong

The jews not being assholes. And that ain't gonna happen so... Has the likes face war now?

I look LITERALLY like him

Jews all need to die.

Semitic and Mediterranean girls are literally top-tier. I'd be willing to see past the Jew's dirty work to have one of these girls in my life.

There's nothing wrong with having counter Semitic opinions

death.

I will stop being anti-semitic when all jews are turned into lampshades.

All Jews disappeared

FPBP

Med girls are on a whole other spectrum compared to Jew girls.

When will that happen?

If the king of the Jews personally give me a robot waifu and a house on one of Jupiters moons

If the semitic creatures are all gone, how can one be anti-semitic?
Reverse holohoax where any mention of them is removed from history and punishable by law if you talk about the

We have a problem Mr Smith, your son is trying to white/blue pill the other children that there is a heaven and israhell

Nothing desu, i know too much.
Alternatively they could all fuck off to Israel and mind their own business that would be nice.

>mfw this is now a med girl thread

death

no more jews

Being forced to read that book for three years can and will turn you into a strong antisemite.

About a day before we stop being anti-Semitic

the destruction of israel

>3 years
I only had to read it once during middle school. Is Shitaly really that cucked?

Looks like a cross between Mila Kunis and Kristen Stewart

thine lady's hand in marriage

If Jews would stop subverting my society.

But they can’t ...if Jews stop being Jewy, they will eventually just be absorbed into the societies they live in...

They are identical to white nationalists in that regard. They want to ‘exist’ AS Jews. Just like whites want to exist as whites.

All the scheming and tricks and general fuckery is designed to keep Jews united against threats and united as a people.

Would Sup Forums get over the Jews if we assimilated and stop being "Jewish" in terms of identity and organization or do racial theories predominate?

A couple million dollars.

Being Jewish myself. The only way to not hate Jews is either to be totally ignorant, corrupted by money or be a Jew yourself.

Racemix with Asians to form autistic beta males who are white nationalists at heart.

i think there is a satisfactory middle ground to be reached. eradicate the jewish males only and everything works out

The death of all Jews

Fedora level: Ultimate

the final solution

We are white!

I don't think that's middle ground... At least not with me.

>Let me exterminate you and enslave your women

That already happened. The Jews that are left in the West are the descendants of those jews too boneheaded to just assimilate.

Just stop giving a shit about your jewishness and in like two generations your family will be fully white.

It depends on the school, I had to bear through that shit through the entirety of middle school but that was back in the 90s.

Free blowjobs from every jew, on demand...

I thought there were no Jews in Italy?
fuck off furfag

Who told you that?

They, as a race, quit trying to eliminate mine and hold us hostage on the whole. On a personal level, if a Jew demonstrates some "Wokeness" on their race; Erhard Milch is a good example of this. There was an user on here the other night would had married a Jewess, pissing off her parents, and somehow managed to Red Pill her; if I likewise met a Jewish girl like that, I'd be fine with her.

Jews could always stop censoring any discussion about the holocaust and make some initiative to set the record straight.

Could at least allow an open a discussion that 6 million is an irrational number.

Daily reminder taylor wouldn't be attractive if it wasn't for that 7% of italian she has.

All four of my grandparents were Italian, don't put me in the same box as the other south american mutts.

I have Jew blood and I'm antisemitic, so nothing

I'd rather be killed for being like 4% to 8% Jewish, than live to see the best of humanity rot, if that's what it takes

It was some batshit insane letters teacher with strong "virtues".
She spent her time talking about poor african babies and the evils of capitalism, she even adopted one kid from Chernobyl and brought that poor kid that couldn't even speak italian to the classroom like some fucking trophy.
Truly a disgusting individual.

my childhood friend would have to turn on me. In other words, enter the Twilight Zone.

>id

BEEF

So you're what, 1/16th Jewish? Maternal or Paternal Line, if I may ask?

italians are mutts too, friend

>italians are mutts too, friend

>she even adopted one kid from Chernobyl
Expand

Hey I know you, miss Sup Forums

Nothing to expand on, there was this weird campaign about adopting children from those shitholes in the ex-urss area and she went for it.
Then a couple of times she brought the kid along and nothing really happened because we couldn't even fucking communicate, I only recall it being weird.
I think it wasn't even a permanent adoption, more like a temporary family kind of thing.

Was it a mutant abomination?

I love a sexy Jewess with big tits, they're total sluts! Just would never breed one.

Only if Jews were completely removed or removed themselves from our government and our foreign policy, completely from our media, proportionally (98%?) from our financial system, entertainment industry, our manufacturing base, our pharmaceutical industry and our food production. It doesn't matter if they are in country or "multinational". No NGOs, foundations, or "think tanks". No neocons. No communists.

They have forced us to choose between ourselves and them. It's down to a matter of survival as a culture and as a country, They have very nearly bled us dry and still demand more (Lebanon, Hezbullah, & Iran wars upcoming. Ukraine. What's going on in Africa- who is behind those issues?)
It's sad. It shouldn't have happened, but it is what it is. America is run by weak men.

Unfortunately not, that would've at least made that one hour entertaining.

nice flag, friend. how about you show us your location?

Maternal and idk, maybe
a little more or less

this

Americans deserve to be ridiculed for their retardation. Any thread that mentions italians devolves into a debate about whether or not they're white in only a matter of seconds. Get back to mcdonald's you fat cunt.

Keep telling yourself that, amerimutt

If Israel received the same sanction other nations would if they did the same actions

if you zionist stop being so racist and allow my multicultural arabe semen to enrich your qt.314 waifus, i might consider becoming less anti-semitic

until then i hate your fucking tricks

Show us your flag. You have nothing to hide.

you sound quite infuriated, friend. perhaps you should lay off the steroids, you know what those do to your penis.

oy vey it's only been 30979 days since the shoa how could've forgotten so soon ???

If the Jews gave up control of the world central banks, dethroned themselves as the corporate oligarchs, stop over representing themselves in foreign governments and gave up the failed project they call israel and return the land back to its Palestinian owners.

The Israelis can move to Miami like the rest of the Jews do.

Sure thing, based mcdonalds oil descendants.

Why are you ashamed of being Italian?

It'd be nice if you stopped deflecting and pulling all this pro Zionist filth into mainstream Christianity. Stop telling Christians that you fulfilled the covenant, that you didn't kill Jesus, and rewriting our Bible with your propaganda. It's the little things.

You're woke to the issues, and even the Nuremberg Laws considered 1/8th bloodlines acceptable; you're fine my dude. What drove you to getting woke?

Take a wild fucking guess.

I-is she still pure?????
pic related