I just learned about this dilation thing

Why the fuck is it allowed?

Trannies get an operation to cut their dongs off and instead they get this vagina from penile and scrotum skin which doesn't lubricate. Then they have to stick something that resembles a dildo in it a few times every day otherwise it will close up like a wound.

I also read that there is a worse operation where they take a slice of colon and use that as the inside of the pussy, because the colon can lubricate, except it does it excessively and as it's a colon, it smells like actual shit.

Why...just why?

>
I also read that there is a worse operation where they take a slice of colon and use that as the inside of the pussy, because the colon can lubricate, except it does it excessively and as it's a colon, it smells like actual shit.
Yeah...........about that.

Jesus fucking christ, why did i watch that? Also our insides are more hollow than I thought.

KILL IT WITH FUCKING FIRE.
FUCK

Tranny spends years getting his infected pseudoclam prepped to be fucked..proud moment when his love actually does not vomit due to smell and can put his cock in the wound.
Goes about the next day walking like its crotch is on fire....passes by a troll like me who politely educated the creature: Women don't have prostates.

Tranny will kill self or try removing his prostate with coat hangers like his mama should have done to him in the womb

>shoot hormones for the rest of their life
>get boobs implants
>grind adam's apple
>chop dick off
>have to dilate hole between legs so it doesn't heal
I was born this way

>like a wound
It is just that, an open wound.

BORN THIS WAY!

Many also have to get facial reconstruction to not look like Russian grandmothers

>Why the fuck is it allowed?
Because we are already so far gone with mutilating newborns.

(Thanks jews)

1/2

I saw one day that shitty Jew sitcom where a young Jew want to be female and the doctor say to it that the cock is so small the only chance it have is grabbing a piece of intestines and using it as fake vagina.

Now think for a moment would you like or enjoy to stick your dick inside a another microdick + intestines?

>tfw no infected bellybutton between my legs

The pain after the operation must be unbearable. I mean, having your hand cut off must be less traumatizing to the body than that.

Probably part of the reason why so many of then commit suicide after SRS

lmao imagine going down on that by accident

That's just fucking gross
It's more than a mental illness

Why did I have to watch that?

>tranny-enablers declare it's all natural
>meanwhile, nature itself stubbornly refuses to accept the bodies altered form
it would be funny if it wasn't so sad. in another place and time, these would be healthy, respected young men raising healthing children.

It's worse when you realise this is a legitimate medical procedure around the western world

Why are they curved at the end?

To tickle the prostate.

How do we let the jews get away with this

mmmm... yes... hrmmm.... you are whatever you say you are... right...

Next step, liberal parents changing newborn's gender.

are these both women? Like, did they both switch to male, just to be gay and shack up with another male trans?

There's already been at least one FtoM tranny who's had a kid. The photos were some pretty strange shit.

UMA

That wasn't a sitcom buddy, that was really life

Did you see those warriors from hammerfell? They have curved swords! Curved! Swords!

Imagine being the father of one of those kids. You listen to him talk about being a firefighter or an astronaut as a kid. You watch him play, learn, and grow like you did. You try to help him avoid the mistakes you made, and you help him extricate himself when he makes them likewise. You spend eighteen years teaching and encouraging him to be an ambitious, upright young man, to be better than you.
And then he leaves for college.
And then something wearing his skin comes back to you. A mentally ill wreck with a pathological fixation on its genitals. It calls itself your daughter. Its highest ambition is to have its penis inverted. You do not understand. You seek your son in its dead eyes. Your confusion enrages it. It hurls strange insults at you: "Cis," "heteronormative," "patriarchal." It blames you for its unhappiness. It asserts that it was always your daughter, that you are wrong to remember that little boy looking up at you in admiration. It never admired you. It hated being your son. You ruined its life.

Monsters. All of them. The retard / victim & the kike surgeons.

Holy shit.

The holocaust never happened, but it's gonna. Sooner than anyone expects if they keep this shit up.

>accident
sure canada...

This is fucken evil...

>puberty suppressing hormones

Don't forget that hair still grows and falls out

holy shit, that is fucking abhorrent. the fact that surgeons carry on with this type of horror despite knowing it's futile.. jesus christ..

>this is NOT a mental illness you bigots

isn't it illegal not to fuck a tranny at least once a week in canada?

Nothing wrong with a cute trans girl but cutting off your dick is just sad.

SO INSIGHTFUL put me in the redditsnap