Holy shit, what did I missed. Did someone screencapped that?

Was Trump actually here on Sup Forumsackistan?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/927645648685551616
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148286642/#148289594
youtube.com/watch?v=oh9cz8k2RIA
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/ITPb.qbhqo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Q threads are Trump giving out orders through the securest channel known to man: hiding in plain sight.

Whiter than you muhammid
Q

Keep your LARPing in the containment thread boomer

Kill the jews
+++
Q

If it is Trump, then on this day, i'm thankful to our POTUS for opening my eyes to the Jews and their involvement in all the evil of the world! I already hated the niggs, and muzzie cunts, but I didn't realize it was the Jews behind it all!

The post on Sup Forums came after the tweet ya idjit

If it were the other way around, MAYBE

You should fuck off back to

You know damn well that if Trump was a regular poster, he would be a /general/ autist.

You have to go back to your containment thread boomer.

This is the future face of Sup Forums and
It. Is. Beautiful.

But muh Q said there are no coincidences, so your shilling is obvious.

And these threads keep popping up outside the containment thread. Shocked.

So Dan Scavino is a Sup Forums user?
(trumps social media controller)

Yeah boomer, he posts on Sup Forums. The whole Trump team loves blacked threads too.

whose a boomer?

post happens on 17:07 which is 5:07 tweet happens on 5:15

checked but you are fucking retarded, post happens before tweet.

Well, I mean Sup Forums is no secret so there is no doubt in my mind he's at least browsed before and I'm damn sure he would at least occasionally ask his staff what the chans are buzzing about.

The fact that chans are anonymous is a big draw to high-profile people who just want to be treated like another shitlord - if even for a single (You)

Are you too fucking stupid to check for yourself

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/927645648685551616
10:15 PM (UTC+2) - 6 Nov 2017

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148286642/#148289594
Mon 06 Nov 2017 23:07:57 (UTC+2)

Post was 52 minutes after the tweet you retarded faggots

Dude that is not the case.
I am not lying and this is not a copypasta.
I was there.

The characters of '+++' was posted on CBTS at least 12 hours before the Trump tweet.
And that is what started the drastic increase in attention.
I am not joking.
Check my image related.
It is a screenshot from that day.
I am the Turkish poster on the image. You can even find the whole thread and see for yourself.
I repeat. The characters of +++ was shared on CBTS at least 12 hours before Trumps tweet.

If anyone is a retarded faggot that is you.
But considering everyone acting edgy in this shithole I will give you a pass this time.

The +++ image was shared by someone other than Q, lacking any tripcode.
But it was still posted here regardless.
Now tell me what the fucking chances of that happening.
I am all fucking ears memeflagging faggot.

What difference does it make?

So why aren’t you following the insider twitter guy instead of Q?

Followers of any of these causes are mostly insignificant watchers. They are expecting change and can mostly only help by wishful thinking, being again, insignificant as fuck.

Nothing is for certain and there is plausible deniability. That is activates skepticism, which is healthy regardless of the situation.
Many anons use the CBTS general to share recent information and get a new thing they missed in the very active flow of information.
And considering the rest of many threads in the catalog, it is without a doubt better than most.

I do not understand the rage against CBTS, when you have %52/niggerdickblacked/who is whiter threads all day everyday. There is no liberty to complain about a specific thread like CBTS when all the other threads are as they are. We have to be realistic here.

As for your question, probably there are people following that twitter account and if they think something is worth sharing on that account they can post in CBTS.

k, so when are the arrests happening?

Quick rundown on CBTS? I've never visited one of those generals, no patience for larpers.

How do you expect anyone to know this.
Nothing is set in stone and there is still plausible deniability. Maybe the arrests will never happen, maybe a power struggle behind the scenes overrides all those sealed indictments. The grand jury and other loopholes can be exhausted to a tee. We have no power over those unless people revolt.

I do not know the answer to your question, and be skeptic about anyone claiming he or she does know, unless it is verified source with the actual means of such predictions.

LARP

LOOK AT THE TIMES

FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK YOUR Q BULLSHIT YOU LOSERS

I was there too. You're correct. But this larper account was revealed and the owner claimed it didn't even mean anything.

But you're absolutely right about the timing and shitstorm.

It was a mediocre larp thread from a few days earlier. Trump tweeted happening+++. Then we dug and found Trumps "plus, plus" tweet from a day or two earlier. And then the larp reached larp singularity. And 475 threads later, here we are.

Don't mind this retard spamming images here like an operator.

To anyone reading one thing that is for certain is this:

The characters of '+++' was shared on CBTS at least 12 hours before by some Norway IP.

That is a certainty without a doubt.
Check the image related in my previous post. You can also check that specific thread which is 148221475 .

>I do not understand the rage against CBTS, when you have %52/niggerdickblacked/who is whiter threads all day everyday.

And there’s the CBTS argument again.
X isn’t as bad as all the Y on the board.
Boomers praying to ayyylmaos is serveal degrees worse than anything else on this board. Anything else.

Dude I am all for being skeptical.
By all means.

That VictoryofLight twitter account and many other are milking this Q thing. Yes it is disturbing. There are many others.
Nobodies with a couple of subs now have over 30k subs in youtube and such. All because of milking this Q incentive.

But again of course not everyone checking the CBTS is a pleiadian wannabe.

CAT POSTERS ARE MOSSAD

Q said Huma Abedin and John Podesta would be arrested at the beginning of november. How did he explain that one? I thought that killed the larp and then all these CBTS threads popped up.

Osman, are you going to give me rundown or not?
>inb4 lurk moar
I'm not digging through hundreds of threads of what is a potential larpfest.

Yes people here we have a very distinct specimen of low quality shill.
Being totally blasted and being cognitively depraved. And lacking any logical response, can only engage in 20 year old ALL CAPS ad hominem .
Prime example of an overworked shill or a failed organism.

I was about to make the effort but then you called me osman. I hate that fucking name. So I changed my mind.

Go watch a youtube video Iberian user.
There are many of them, look for a short one.

begone faggot.

BEGONE

REEEEEE stop teasing and gib a link you trust at least, there's probably dozens of youtubers capitalizing on that story

>Read Don jrs tweet: To find out who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.
>make mental list of everyone trump has made fun of or criticized
>search jews and isreal
>file not found

youtube.com/watch?v=oh9cz8k2RIA
This is from 23 days ago.
It is a bit long but outlines the situation as it was at that day.

TLDR is somebody claiming to have high security protocol clearance posted some things in pol.
Look into it but nothing at face value.

*Look into it but take nothing at face value.

You looked in that thread, congrats. My posts are still there. And you can see my image related.

Are you implying that I am lying?

Thanks, I'm looking into it right now, sorry if I offended with the name, I thought it was pretty common turkish name

Wtf nigger. I was just incompetently trying to link to an already archived post.

But i found EVERYTHING.

>Soo, in case any of you were wondering where the "+++" tweet in came from, it was from a twitter accound named "MAGAtrump5" which belongs to a known insider who purged most of his followers a while ago.

>He implied in later tweets that this whole thing was "unintentional", so I wouldn't get too excited about the "+++". The original tweet itself is still interesting, though.

This is in thread 148294818

It is just banter Iberian user. It is all good. Would tease you a bit more at most. Your welcome.

I can't believe i just dug through 12 hrs of cbts to find this shit again. But it was absolutely a decent larp until that day.

Roger user. This place makes you defensive instinctively. Not to mention the spam unrelated images.

Again we should take nothing at face value.

But to see a presidential tweet 12 hours before on pol is peculiar to say the least.

Q has a tripcode now, so we can identify him.
idk what it is though

Dont you have fucking eyes? You can see clear as day that the thread post came BEFORE the tweet

Fuck that fucker man he is obsolete here.
In the bottom of this thread.
Check the recent posts. The +++ was shared at least 12 hours before.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/ITPb.qbhqo/

I WANT TO BELIEVE

No insider would ever use a trip. Ever. Ever. Ever.

>What is Barron then?
>Tfw Barron is being groomed to be our next emperor

>kill the Jews
>is a Jew
Hi weev

indicted not arrested, shill harder plz

Q is a larp. R said so here.

r8 my q post guys
who is anonymous 5?
what kind of parent names their child frank in a post cold war world?
dugway proving ground horrors
who is running acadami and why would they work with mbs?
houjou no reizoku elf 3
+++

>votl
David wilcock and Benjamin fulford in other words

Gay and fake and retarded if you fall for David wilcockery. The only reason it looks like trump signed off with "+++" after "Q" did is because both screen shots were taken from different time zones.

Show the whole image. instead of cutting it.

kek, fucking boomers.

Both you faggots are chasing an obsolete argument. Check the recent posts.

'+++' was posted more 12 hours before on CBTS.
You can still verify that by checking the archives.
Fuck the VOTL or whatever fringe name you can botch up.

It's really hard for me to believe people in upper government talk like faggots.

yup

Votl is from the pics related to Q. You're being played by a Mayan calendar 2012 snake oil salesman from godlikeproductions.com KEK you are gullible.

What is this crypto shit with nazis and white rabbits. I don't get it.

Votl is David fucking wilcock you retards holy shit you're dumb. Look up how much of a faggot he is. He made so much money of 2012 happening madness. He went dark after that fail now he's back to milk faggots like you boomers for gullible bux

Pls post the "awoo" song from the election.
I need it for reasons but don't know what to put in YT.
"Ooooh aaah ooh aaaah oooh".

It seems like you have difficulty understanding English even though it should be your native language.

I am waiting for a sound explanation from you.
Just read these posts.

You can do better AmericanAnon.
I am all ears.

Again I will reiterate. Fuck VTOL or Wilcox or whatever. I don't give a damn about those motherfuckers.

But I am telling you.
The +++ was posted on CBTS more than 12 hours before the presidential tweet.
Please how the fuck that came to be and enlighten us with your radiant wisdom.

That's why TayTay will never admit to browsing Sup Forums

Trump be on /pol
So what?

Yeah it’s just a LARP. Cringey as fuck

+ + +

Does anyone have the GPS coordinates from the AF1 photo?

Q keeps saying learn how to read the map. Keyhole which is the framework behind Google Earth technology...

Interested in pulling those coordinates up on Google Earth and doing some digging...

>containing boomers
>you can’t
>we own everything faggot
>kek!

impeach blumpf
resist blummmpppppff

just kidding, all pedos need a fair trial and a quick execution

I am still awaiting replies from a bunch of blasted faggots but I guess they will reside in their cognitively stagnant silence.
Lacking even the humble decency of admitting they were wrong.

But hey, at least their silence speaks volumes for anyone reading this thread.