It doesn't matter

none of this doees, human life is pointless,the moment we ate from the apple we became pointless. Meaning the moment we gained consciousness we stopped being a part of nature. We are now in the middle.

What middle?
The middle between animal and god.
We can either return to our animalistic state or become godlike beings.

Become animals again.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Island_of_Doctor_Moreau
youtube.com/watch?v=t_RwcGzGurc&t=1288s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A German nihilist...woah neat...

Hurry up and become mulch again

I am the Spirit that denies!
And rightly too; for all that doth begin
Should rightly to destruction run;
'Twere better then that nothing were begun.
Thus everything that you call Sin,
Destruction - in a word, as Evil represent-
That is my own, real element.

Typical germ.

>Become animals again
What is an animal?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Island_of_Doctor_Moreau

Meaning that we only act on instincts, that we put no thoughts in any of our actions. That there must be no thoughts at all. Only action and reaction.

Almost close, but truth is, we're one of the shittest forms of existence, closer to animal than you think.

Correct. We are meat puppets.

Hey user I have been wondering similar things lately. I think we are driven by automatic processes a great deal and no one acknowledges it.

>animals put no thought into their actions

idiot

We are puppets of our own mind. In our natural elemental state we are our own, only drive by our most basic instincts. Humans have to chose for one or the other.

Our society has in this day and age these two forms of being.
Enlightened, learning, loving and intelligent beings, and dull, instinct driven stupid humans.

One form or the other will survive. Because we are still apes in form, we will return if we are not fighting with all our power against it. But media, school, the immigrants spread instinctive behaviour amongst us all. Because this brings the most profit, to speak to our most basic instincts.
If we don't break out we will sink again into the state of an animal, unconscious, instinct driven.

But who may argue that this is bad? Maybe this is what we need to do, return to our roots. Two sides. One of the instincts, one of the mind. Which will you join?

Not the kind of thought we humans use. Animals like a cat, may use short term thoughts to catch their prey which only lasts for minutes.

Instinct driven system best system.

Ethnocentrism isn't what i'm talking about friend.
I'm talking about the absolute downgrade of human mind. Like africa was before the whites arrived. And this will happen if we intelligent humans do not intervene with the agenda. And to all my knowledge , i see that we simply can't. Human power, knowledge, technology will all soon die out. We will be in the middle ages at first, then in the bronze. Then everything may or may not start again.

Consciousness is fundamental to the creation of reality.

youtube.com/watch?v=t_RwcGzGurc&t=1288s

this is retarded

>tfw geist has invaded and ruined the rythmic ecstatic Pelasgian state of being

Have you read Ludwig Klages? You defo should.

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB HAHAHA IM PICKLE RIIICCCKK XDXDXDXDXXDDDD HAHAHA GOD ISNT REAL LOOOL NOTHING MATTERS HAHAHA TOO BEE FAAAIR XDXDXDXD

>everything is pointless
>absolute entry level into philosophy

Yes yes you've realized it's all pointless and have had the pussy nihilistic reaction. Read a little Plato, meditate on self purpose and come back when you have something interesting

ok_kid.jpg
>in all fields

are you that guy who posted on Sup Forums in the past who escaped from a mental asylum ?

I remember it contained timestamped proof he did escaped..

only coward and lonely men think like OP to feel secure and forget about loneliness

men who enjoy their lives don't fall for these thoughts

wrong