Anyone else here a former Boy Scout? And if so what was your experience with the program?

Anyone else here a former Boy Scout? And if so what was your experience with the program?

Pic related is me when I became an eagle

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scouting_sex_abuse_cases
psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

56%

arent you too old for that?

Yes. It was so-so. Just recently I saw someone had posted the original handbook of the Boy Scouts. When they were badass. I wish I would have joined those Boy Scouts.

Don't worry, don't really consider myself white, mother is Hispanic and dad was adopted so i'm not sure what he is.
What do you mean? This was me when I was 16, it's been a couple years since this.
The scouting program has been cucked beyond belief.

Yeah I was a cub scout and then a boy scout for a few years until I was like 15.
It was fun and it wasn't kiked yet there were no fucking faggots.
Those are some of my best memories just being with friends in the wilderness.

It was great fun and many of the friendships I made last well into adulthood.

Mmm, was good, lots of fire and violence and running around in the dark, lost my fingernails one time playing tug-o-war with an old carpet then almost died of hypothermia in a lake.

Eagle here my troop was great, only reason i made it to eagle was because my troop wasnt cucked. Had a great scoutmaster hated libs said hed never let a fag in the troop and was pretty racist except to extremely respectful nonwhites had 1 halfblack in the troop but he was always cool with him. He basically let the the older kids run the troop which was great, we weeded out so many kids who couldnt handle bantz or were just retarded. The other scoutmasters were cool aswell always willing to go out of there way for us. All in all 10/10. I think my troop mightve been the last great troop in NJ thanks to all the scouts in it being bros since we were all little kids and the scoutmasters running things the way it should be run.

Honestly same experience. except scoutmaster hated me. Kind of hard to explain but he was really manipulative with the scouts and parents, so I never became a senior patrol leader or really had any big leadership role outside of a regular patrol leader. But he did help me refine my leadership qualities. Right now I am helping a small troop as their Assistant Scoutmaster.

joined the scouts when i was 8
best decision of my entire life!
learned so many skills, caring for myself and the biggest red pill of them all: if you want to get shit done, get off your ass and do it!

never been fiddled by my leaders either

I feel what your saying some people just feel a need to be in charge and manipulate people to make it so. My scoutmaster was the polar opposite, always would look to others for plans etc would change plans if someone presented better ideas. Guy had good leadership skills cause hed let others lead.

Left in cubs because some power tripping asshole kept saying my mum did all my badges for me, the whole point is collecting badges baloo you fucking piano salesman mongoloid.

Do they use jungle book names in America?

I went to a scouting jamboree in 2013 and was able to meet some scouts from Germany and the Scandinavian countries, pretty cool guys, hope they have not been brainwashed by their leaders.

I sold cigarettes to other kids on trips. Got my Eagle. Gay but enjoyable.

Not sure what you mean by jungle book names. What is that referring too?

Kids were faggots, adults ran everything. Didn't learn much except for basic first aid. Shit sucked. I got a job less than a minute into the interview because the interviewer was so impressed I was an Eagle though, that was cool.

Nice, reminds me of a black kid who threatened some girl scouts with a knife telling them he would kill them. Forgot what led up to that but I remember my scoutmaster yelling at him like crazy. Also my scoutmaster threatened to rip a kids head off once.

The Cub leaders were all named Baloo, Baghera, Akela and shit from The Jungle Book. So like there might be 5 different troops in your area they'd all have 5 guys going by the name Baloo.

Pretty sure it's only a cub thing too,.

They look a bit chubby in the picture mostly.

Sorry to hear, I know a couple troops like that. Always liked scouting for the experience with earning your eagle as a reward for doing the badge stuff.

I dont want to datamine or be accused of honey potting but there seem to be a ton of former boy scouts here, and alot of eagle scouts. It looks like i missed out on something in high school, were the boy scouts cucked in the 90's

I only ever heard Akela.

Baden Powell thought using names from the Jungle Book would make kids want to join the program or some shit.

Don't know of us mutts doing that. We do have names for our little patrols which consisted of a couple guys. Like my patrol was Cobra and we had shark and wolverine patrols.

From what I know not really, my troop didn't get cucked until the homosexuals were allowed back in 2012-13?

Boy Scouts is 99% socially awkward whites, do the math.

Personally, I never understood the hostility of American Boyscout's to gay people, really in this line of stuff sexuality is no-ones business, not mine anyway. There would always be one gay that would try to be gay with you or something but a swift rebuttal was the only thing needed.

i'm from luxembourg originally, i'm just here stealing a job from hans.i dont know much about german troops, the few i had the pleasure of meeting were really cool people though.
only ever once met an american troop. really friendly and helpful people although a bit too prude for my yuro taste. and way too religious. i only later learned that you dont accept fags. we had more of a dont ask dont tell policy

but yeah, i always liked big ass jamborees. awesome to meet like minded people. some of the best pussy i ever had was at a jamboree

I guess, usually the older kids are fine but when people first join when they are 11-14 they just are awkward like every other kid.

haha, that was always my perception of them growing up. I did the cub scout thing but it was run by women and I lost interest after that. Yeah it was always like the "nerds" or what ever who wore their boy scout uniform to school. but some of the stories are pretty cool and doing the camp sounds fun.

Went up to star. My troop slowly deteriorated from a group of slightly weird outdoorsy kids to a gaggle of irredeemable autists.

Philmont showed me what scouting used to be like. Honestly, it's just sad.

Just unscoutly. Ratting out gays is Hitler Youth tier, even Hitler gave Rohm a chance to not fuck up Nazi recruitment.

Some troops are Mormon only troops called the latter day saints/ Those guys are the ones who push religion. Most troops don't care honestly even back in the earl 2000's.

Technically they are in violation of Scouting ethics of being religiously exclusive wouldn't consider them troops scouts myself really.

so what does everyone think about letting in girls? what will be the biggest effects?

the method of teaching the way of scouting uses the jungle book.
in luxembourg, the troops aged 4 to 12 centered everything around that story. the leader of a troop is called baghira and the different badges you could earn were named after jungle book characters and so on.
from age 12 upwards they drop that shit and teach you in reality.
rudyard kipling will always be my hero

Mormons really can be a cancer on society even when they do contribute but nevertheless wouldn't care about a Mormon scout as long as he respected not everyone was a Deseret bushman

currently an assistant scoutmaster with a girl in the troop. The only issue is going to be how females and males interact, i'm pretty concerned that there's going to be a scandal where you have perverts take advantage. Thought it was stupid to push for females inclusion but it's already done, just another thing to tarnish the boy scouts reputation.

I was very lucky to have been in a good troop. My leaders gave me my first chewing tobacco, and I talked to them about losing my V card. You’ve got faggy guys in it, but the cool ones are red-pilled, based as fuck. I don’t regret it one bit.

BSA has had co-ed programs forever. My troop was paired with female Venture Scouts and we never had any problems.

Remember this one girl who boldly wore a skirt to scouts, then one of the lads copped off with her and nothing was heard from them again. Personally scouts relationships is mostly office politics, mixture of friendship, resentment and competition.

I never heard a word about homosexuality while I was in scouts. However... in your defense... I assumed most of the leaders were closet faggots.

God you can smell the bacon grease wafting off the post-apocalyptic craters that are your acne ridden cheeks. Jesus.

>God you can smell the bacon grease wafting off the post-apocalyptic craters that are your acne ridden cheeks.

Two guys on my sides do have bad acne, but they were good guys and helped me with my eagle project. Still talk to them today.

Eagle here. Scouts was gay as fuck. Order of the arrow fags are cucks and scouts should be shut down

Americans are so ugly

Definitely heterosexual my scout leaders, we were tolerant but you know we had a sense of professionalism so it wasn't an issue or much mentioned really except in banter. That being said recently it's prob's very different.

Hang on you can't just shut down scouting. I'll say most gays are hardworking which is they are liked even by those who don't approve at all.

Because when ur sleeping rough in a tent in dangerous woods with a bunch of guys role playing hardcore hunter-warriors, you don't want to be distracted by one of them trying to put his dick in your ass ? Kinda spoils the vibe.

If you're still interested OP, I was forced to join boy scouts in sixth grade because I was an introverted aspie. I hated it. I didn't mind regular meetings afterhours in the school cafeteria, but I remember a weeklong camping trip that refused to defecate. Pretty sure I ended up with a lifelong mental illness as a result.

Dangerous woods? This is the UK only dangerous things are Doggers and Tinkers.

Sorry to hear that, I got pretty good at holding in shits but I mostly did that for backpacking. Had a guy with Aspergers in my patrol and tried my best to help with stuff but his mom thought we hated him and he left the troop.

Rule .1
When using public toilets, hover instead of sitting on the bowl of the toilets when you need a shit.

It's because faggots also tend to be pedophiles and no one wants there kid getting molested on a camping trip.

I have assburgers but to be honest quitters are the worst.

>Boy Scouts
>it’s ok for a gay to run a troop of boys
>gays are the biggest fiddlers of them all
The absolute state of Sup Forums, fucking faggits.

Very much an American thing, haven't heard of such stuff going on over here of that sort.

Best sex of my life

Didn't even get the scout badge after being in for 4 years. Just showed up to play dodgeball with the boys and for the camping trips. It was a good time if you didn't put in effort into their stupid homework and shit.

Most impactful leadership training of my life. Our troop kicked ass and got shit done; we didn't fuck around and we have something like a 30 to 40% Eagle conversion rate. I don't regret any minute of it--and I still drink with some of those guys whenever I'm back in town.

Logically, that would be correct answer in scouting since it is a predominately and stereotypically male environment and boy fiddlers couldn't find a better place if they could get away with it, but here they are seen off before they get to the venue, since pervs can be spotted a mile off.

Your country doesnt have 30€ prostitudes? Later its ok to dress up if you are drunk and on drugs.

I heard alot of good things about the camping trips. you and your bros got any cool stories
thats awesome. sounds like the military, havent seen some of those guys in ten years, still my fucking bros. most of these guys pretty conservative

Didn't get caught with your trousers down I suppose then.

Basically Liberals are perplexed by the inner ethic of scouting. They try to apply their own standards in everyday life in a which isn't practical in scouting therefore they give up.

Scouts was a great experience, we had an activity every week, it got me out of a horrible disfunctional hell every Tuesday night, i didnt make Eagle, it was actually hard to do in the 80's, was working on my Eagle project when my parents finally split and i went on the street to fend for myself, but i will always cherish my memories of the Scouts.

It happens everywhere, are you disputing that fags are also highly likely to be pedos?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scouting_sex_abuse_cases

I was an Eagle as of 2 years ago, congrats user. What was your project? Also I see you were OA, I've always wanted to know the "secret" they told you before the start of the ordeal?

How did you get to where you are now? that's a very tough situation.

My favorite one was during winter. We lashed a bunch of logs together and put tents in the center to make huge 5 person sleds then shot the fuck out of each other with airsoft guns while racing down skiing tracks. One kid broke his arm. My troop was one of the oldest ones in my state like single diget number so we got to do a ton of fucking cool shit. Water skiing for like a week, paintball in the woods, insane games of capture the flag at midnight, carving weapons out of branches and beating the fuck out of each other. Also during one of our camps a huge weed farm got busted so it was hilarious just watching them fly all of it out with helicopters and shit. Good fucking times.

I am in OA and I made it up every time because nobody would believe them if I told them. I once said I would rape the dudes entire family and everyone thought he was crazy. Then I actually did rape his family.

We made care packages with a handmade para cord bracelet for seal team 2. The bracelet was originally going to be kind of like whatever you find at Walmart but I found a coll design called the "mad max" and we hand made those in their colors for their division. Also for OA it's hard to describe, for my area we had to sleep outside for the week and we barely ate while we did service projects at the boy scout camp we were near. It's more of a fraternity really without the alcohol,parties and girls.

I frequent /x/, I'll believe anything. What's the secret user?

sounds cool user, besides the back packing trips we did the only other thing cool was going to the range or a random area and shooting guns.

psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

But that being posted it angers me some fuckers have been able to hide away from the law.

do we have some pics of the new stuff? i got eagle back in 2007? is the new stuff really cucked?

Pro-Gun for this reason.

Not really sure, Personally I think national (guys who are like the executives of boy scouts) really caved in to all the demands by liberals here. Some troops are really fun and are good but others are terrible.

Yeah the shooting was always fun. We also did a lot of archery and random stuff like that. The backpacking trips were always a good time too I'm sad that if I ever have a son he probably won't be able to experience it with a group of peers like that. Really thickens your skin and sharpens your bants.

Pretty neat, for my project we landscaped the lawn of a home rented out by a nonprofit for recovering homeless addicts to stay. What was the "secret" for they tell you though? It kills me not knowing

im an eagle from north ga, it was awesome

Literate people do.

Honestly can't remember anything special they told us. We're told a story about a native american and his struggles or adventures. Mostly moral stuff to reinforce the scout oath and law. If people were telling you about some secret then they were most likely joshing you. We did the same thing when people asked what we did at our events. If anything it was more of a place were you didn't have young or new scouts at.

Read the conclusion retard.
>The empirical research does not show that gay or bisexual men are any more likely than heterosexual men to molest children. This is not to argue that homosexual and bisexual men never molest children. But there is no scientific basis for asserting that they are more likely than heterosexual men to do so. And, as explained above, many child molesters cannot be characterized as having an adult sexual orientation at all; they are fixated on children.
>many child molesters cannot be characterized as having an adult sexual orientation at all; they are fixated on children.
The article is trying so hard to distance itself from the facts.
If you fuck men, you are gay.
If you fuck children you are a pedophile.
If you fuck male children you are a gay pedophile. Pedophiles have a higher propensity to be homosexuals because in the case of Boy Scouts, their victims are male. Stop trying to split the two when there is massive overlap. I would rather have a straight man be the scout leader but go ahead and let your son hang around grown queer men and tell me some bullshit doesn't happen.

they wouldn't let me be an eagle scout like everyone else in the troop but I'm also the only kid in the troop with an intact anus

homo = molested as child = groomed into another pedo = in tent molestation of a boy scout.

The answer is no homo.

Got my Eagle Scout award in 2007.
Apparently they're kowtowing to liberal bullshit now.

thank Rex Tillerson for that

They already tried that
My sister was in adventure scouts a long time back.

I agree but it's not a matter of gays are pedophiles, but rather pedophiles in scouting are probably gay. But that being said they might not actually all be gay, some may be straight but abuse boys as a power thing rather than as a expression of sexual tendency.

Fuck the scouts. I went all the way to eagle and led a venture crew and put up with a bunch of autist but it's funny how you change. Since I got my Eagle they let gays and girls in. Boomers told me to stand for my values and look...they are pushover.

the person who let gays in is now your Secretary of State

Got more strawmen than a farmer.

>Dangerous woods? This is the UK only dangerous things are Doggers and Tinkers.

You asked for an American perspective. We have very dangerous woods, and no one wants to brave them with a faggot.

If you fuck men you are gay you dumbass

They probably don't fuck men that's the thing.

I was in Boy Scouts, it was fun for a while but the troop was ran like an Italian Mafia , of the the peer reviewers didn’t like you they wouldn’t let you rise in ranks ‘‘twas bullshit I didn’t rise for two years cause of that shit even though I had my stuff in order. The suger coating on the cake was that the scout masters son a 20 year old stoner fag practically ripped my nipple off at a scout troop gathering at his home . I was 14 at the time and he grabbed my nipple and did a 360. My Brest was bruised and bleeding. Then the scout master blamed me for the whole situation. Moral of the story there are some great troops and some god awful ones. To bad scouts is now cucked by sjws man fuck them.