Just finished Oreimo

>he ends up with his sister
... What? That came out of fucking nowhere. At first he was in love with Kuroneko, then he a thing for Ayase. Then out of nowhere he's having a mock marriage with his sister?

What shitty writing.

I don't have a problem with the incest end, but it came out of nowhere.

There were no hints of him loving his sister like that throughout the show.

There were some hints of Kirino loving him, but not the other way around.

Good anime overrall, but dumb ending IMO.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/g1awYmW4
desuarchive.org/a/search/subject/Incest/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>There were no hints of him loving his sister like that throughout the show
>then he a thing for Ayase

OP I'm sorry, but you have autism.

>That came out of fucking nowhere
Did you watch the whole thing without ever once reading the title?

user, do you know what the full title of Oreimo means?

Stop watching shit shows.

>shitty writing

In anime? Impossible...

Yes I know what the title means. Seeing her as cute does not equal loving her in a non-brotherly way.

It was good until the end.

tl;dr you stupid and didn't understand anything

Thanks for the good laugh OP. Did you read the title of the series.

It was mostly filler m8. You have bad taste. It was occasionally cute. But that's about all it was

I love how Oreimo is actually too deep for so many people.

Ehhh
Remove the tsuntsun bitch.
Without her it would be nice.

>yet another oreimo bait thread

Why call it bait?

I kinda agree with OP. It feels like the author just wanted to satisfy his incest fantasy, but couldn't write the relationship between the MC and Kirino in a way that makes it believable (at least in the anime).

Of course it was an expected ending, but it still felt like it came out of nowhere from a story-telling point of view.

I agree with this. It's a writing/characterization trainwreck that's fucking hilarious to watch.

Maybe I enjoy it because I'm a spic used to my abuela's trashy soap operas.

It's been more than 3 and a half years, how are there still people like you? Read the pastebin.

applies to you too. I don't know how you could get so much wrong, it really is something else. Or you are indeed just baiting.

Yes, the pastebin. How dare those newfags not know about the pastebin. I sure know about this legendary pastebin where I get my opinions on awful shows from, sure do.

Not my fault you're a newfag. Now you know and I am sure you can find it in 5 seconds.

If you need to read an explanation for an anime drama to make sense, either you're a total retard or said drama is just plain bad. I vote for the latter.

Just because I don't partake in general groupthink cancer for bad anime doesn't make me a newfag. You're supposed to present an argument not dismiss someone based off of "the pastebin".

>implying I'm not better than you because I know all the kool kidz klub sekrits

I'm not convinced this isn't bait but on the off chance that it isn't, try actually watching the show next time you fucking idiot.

Actually you have to be pretty retarded to get basically everything wrong when it's not even hard to understand.

No point in arguing when you lack any basic understanding, I might as well argue with my water boiler.
pastebin.com/g1awYmW4

Nice try shitposter, fuck off.

Basic understanding should be present in the anime itself. user's opinion is completely relevant and fair and your pastebin changes nothing. That pastebin just looks like the kind of general cancer that stifles any discussion.

user watched the anime and reached a conclusion that the ending was shit. Nobody should have to read about how the novels are oh so much better and the opinion on the anime they just watched is wrong based off of the opinions of a guy who wrote a fucking pastebin.

How is it "baiting" to say that OreImo is a trashy show that I have a guilty pleasure for?

It's not about getting anything wrong, it's about the writing of the anime being terrible.

I read some of the pastebin, and it's basically "Oreimo explained to my 5 year old autistic brother". I stopped in the middle of it because it adds nothing to what's already in the anime.

If you think that oreimo is any sort of complex and more than a bad drama for otaku you're just delusional.

I agree with this. There was nothing that resembled romance or even chemistry between the siblings, it was completely forced and unbelievable. I'm pretty sure anyone who thinks otherwise is severely deluded by their sexual fetish

No shit bruv, what you're doing is the equivalent of going to a gaybar and leaving an online review about how you felt uncomfortable because there were no chicks there and homos kept squeezing your ass

It's meant to be an incest fetish not a "horrible one sided abusive relationship" fetish

>Yes I know what the title means. Seeing her as cute does not equal loving her in a non-brotherly way.
This, people need to stop with this retardation about the title.

Also Kuroneko a best but she shot herself in the foot by dumping him. Had the same thing happen to me in high school, just ruins the relationship.

The show was shit
The MC is a pussy bitch
The girls were all bitches
This whole thing is a harem about a self insert pussy bitch who is getting his ass raped by pussy bitches

When the fuck are we gonna get an actual good anime with an MC who acts like what he was made to be, and ALPHA with a solid story and actual real scenarios rather than just bullshit after bullshit after bullshit.

>The show was shit
Not really, but it's good you started off with this so I know you have a completely worthless opinion AND shit taste. Bravo.
>The MC is a pussy bitch
Nope, spit in the face of all social and traditional norms to be with the girl he loved. Defied his parents and turned down plenty of other women, not exactly a "pussy" by any measure.
>The girls were all bitches
The girls were all very nice and each of them had interesting and nuanced personalities. You know that the inability to read people's emotions and understand things from their point of view is one of the classic signs of autism, right?
>This whole thing is a harem about a self insert pussy bitch who is getting his ass raped by pussy bitches
Harem anime implies the MC is an impotent beta male who has tons of attention but won't act, which is exactly the opposite of Kyousuke. He had a GF, then got another GF and got married to her. Even is Oreimo was a harem anime (it's not), none of them turn out like that.

>spit in the face of all social and traditional norms to be with the girl he loved
Except they broke up at the end. And a teenager defying his parents? Hold the fucking press, what a unique beast of a man.

Face it incestfag, he was a pussywhipped betabitch.

>LN adaptations prove they are shit again
People only defend this show cause they like the art

Where were their parents in all of this? they sort of disappeared towards the end. I wished they had more to do.

How can you say it came out of nowhere when it's practically in the title of the series? It's like people watching Toradora and being surprised when Ryuuji ends up with Taiga.

>trying this hard to defend an anime
Listen kid. The MC was beta. 100 percent beta

No alpha would let any girl talk him down
No alpha would let the girl make a move first
No alpha would tolerate tsundere's shit
No alpha would allow a girl to bet the shit out of him
No alpha would regect a bunch of girl for his fucking sister for 20 minutes
No alpha would care more about the relation ship than the girl
You dont become alpha when you have had a girlfriend. Especially since the girlfriend is fucking retarded

Alphas are made to lead. Alphas are made to fuck. Alphas are made to control. Alphas are made to be the fucking Alpha.

People can't read the title of the series it seems.

Kyousuke fucked his sister in the pussy and came inside. Your argument is invalid.

naw dude they broke up after getting married
>it's canon user

>Kyousuke fucked his sister in the pussy and came inside. Your argument is invalid.

Two things
1. Just because you fuck doesn't make you alpha
2. No he didn't

Fucking your sister is the epitome of the coveted alpha status. And Kyousuke got there by skipping all other bullshit requirements and standards for being alpha. That's how fucking alpha he and other sister fuckers are. They make something seemingly impossible a reality.

It's ok, user-kun. Yandere ALWAYS wins.

>Fucking your sister is the epitome of the coveted alpha status.
Fucking your sister is the epitome of degeneracy, user.

>Fucking your sister is the epitome of the coveted alpha status
Sure, user. This guy looks like a true alpha.

>Fucking your sister is the epitome of the coveted alpha status
Someone get this guy a helmet

>Killing=Fucking

>He became an alpha by skipping all the requirements to become one

What the fuck? That makes no sense. If they are requirements to BECOME one and he didnt meet those requirements how is he an alpha?

He raped before killed

>That came out of fucking nowhere

>alternate universe
>in the future
>reincarnation of Ayase finally gets to be with reincarnation of Kyousuke

>Kyousuke still ends up with his sister

Fucking kek spit out my drink when I made the connection between the voice actors.

>... What? That came out of fucking nowhere.
Do you have brain damage?

School Days and Boku no Pico.

School Days exists. But otaku don't want a School Days or even a Maou no Testament world

Watch Grisaia. (kinda)Harem protagonist takes no shit and fucks some of his 'members'

People told me to stay away from school days
But after seeing a review:
"The main character is one of the most despicable characters I have ever seen, if not my MOST HATED character and cares nothing for the people around him, it seems, but to be able to hate him that much and to have so much passion for his pain and wishing something bad would happen to him was an exciting feeling because I really felt he would have to get what was coming to him. He hurts basically every single person he meets and cares nothing about how they feel when he is done with them, only to use them again in the future."

Im going to watch it

Seen it, Its great. But i wish it had more

>"The main character is one of the most despicable characters I have ever seen, if not my MOST HATED character and cares nothing for the people around him, it seems, but to be able to hate him that much and to have so much passion for his pain and wishing something bad would happen to him was an exciting feeling because I really felt he would have to get what was coming to him. He hurts basically every single person he meets and cares nothing about how they feel when he is done with them, only to use them again in the future."
>Retards on Sup Forums think this is what makes someone alpha.

How will a helmet help when he already has brain damage?

>Try Chaika, had a blast watching that. The only issue I really had with it is that it feels rushed since it was only 12 episodes. It's one of those anime you wish got 22 episodes instead.

>retards on Sup Forums think this is what it means to be alpha

its not but its close
everything this user this user explainedhas it, but in a much darker way.

>but its close
It's not, I've seen many assholes and bitches in my life. They always chase people away.

Is that the wolf goddess that cucked her husband?

I feel bad for Makoto,brain damaged Sluts were just flying at him for next to no reason.

What else is a straight teen boy to do?

thats not how being an asshole works. Being an asshole doesnt make girl drive away from you. Being a bit of an ass makes them want to change you more.

His new shit is fucking shit

Fuck off.

Sagiri is love.
Sagiri is life.

It really does. Minus the being too weak to defend yourself against a girl.

School Days MC is the pinnacle of harem MCs and we need more Makotos

It's garbage, sad that his editor and the censors pressured him away from the actual incestuous relationship this would have been, don't know if it would help though

I blame nekofags. He probably felt that he needed to make things more obvious and more harem-y because of them.

>No alpha would let any girl talk him down
LOL
Not being facetious or cutesy. I literally laughed out loud. Nicely done.

>There were no hints of him loving his sister like that throughout the show.
>Show titled My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute

It's funny how there are tons of incest threads on Sup Forums but when a series actually delivers they get mad.

>but when a series actually delivers
Stop
It never delivered. it was shit

Self inserting does that to you.

>there are tons of incest threads on Sup Forums
What the fuck have you been smoking?

Incest is immoral.

>tons of incest threads
>Oreimo delivered
Whats with the wave of retards on Sup Forums?

Just a normal Wednesday.

At least he turns her down instead of leading her on like most harems

What you think is irrelevant. It delivered.

Its no what I think
its how it is.

When the hell did they fuck?
When the hell did they make babies?

Kiss is only 10 percent of incest.
Cuddling and sleeping together doesn't count

I really dont think you know what incest means.

like compared to the threads of any other website

You're still not making any sense. I never see incest threads here on Sup Forums. They don't belong here, and we don't have them.

Are you confusing us with /d/ or /h/ or something?

desuarchive.org/a/search/subject/Incest/

There's only four pages there, and about half of those were deleted.

Ok
those were only 2 this month
4 if you count November
4 is not a lot

you're so hard to please

No, you're making assertions and then summarily failing to prove them.