Redpill me on reptilians. Is there really any evidence of their existence...

Redpill me on reptilians. Is there really any evidence of their existence? Are the people into reptilian theory just batshit crazy and driven by some sort of religious instinct?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6BWHVmBY0Cs
documentcloud.org/documents/2754139-Kyle-Odom-Manifesto.html
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=4gSKPz52cVw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2qGVVxaosDM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's all real.

Seraphim.

Shape-shifting = Jews = Khazars = Know the Nose

Even if they're not literal reptile beings (whether traditional annunaki aliens who helped seed the human race on the planet, or dinosaurs who evolved into humanoids-esque organisms in the background), they could be a nuanced allegory for literal psychopaths/born sociopaths.

>Seraphim
Sauce?

King James was black

Yes, reptilians exist and you can convey this truth by examining many different sources. They are not important and they do not directly interfere with our development anymore. Should you meet one (impossible now since they instantly die upon materializing here), send him a powerful beam of cosmic love from your Heart. For this you have to have an open spiritual heart and no fear (they feed on fear). Due to strong difference of your positive and his negative vibration, you will chase him away.
I read some reptilian channelings and not a single sentence was in tune with cosmic laws. Pass

>no turban
Unlikely.

one image found in syria, the other in mexico even though we thought the continents loooooong before humans populated the planet

The (((reptillian))) meme comes from the Reptile brain. Those who are psychopath have an active reptile brain which neuters their ability to feel compassion or empathy for other human beings

Not all of them are evil, however. Here is a message from a positive reptilian:
youtube.com/watch?v=6BWHVmBY0Cs

documentcloud.org/documents/2754139-Kyle-Odom-Manifesto.html

Guy who shot up a church. He seemed to think the reptilians were real.

If you have the reading time, here's the CIA talking about some absolutely deranged shit
>cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

Some just use it so they can talk about jews without naming the jew

reptilians arent real

Reptilian are a metaphor

Yes exactly. It’s a term for the reptile brain thinking. They have no emotions. They are only focused on survival

I've read about this theory, but if I remember correctly, the modern academics reject the idea.

IT's so funny people could actually believe in Aliens and Reptilians but implode at the sheer thought that Jesus Christ was the son of God.

yeh these ppl r crazy, this theory comes from david ike.. when he went batshit crazy for like a year.. then he sobered up but doubled down on the theory to not loose face..

What's in the cordial? Bourbon?

David Icke created reptilians so that he could talk about the western jewish conspiracy without much interference.

Lord Jesus Christ is a spiritual master from higher dimensions of Light and what you would call an "alien".

>Claim minister is an alien
>You say you can prove this by shooting him in the head and he won't die
>Shoot him in the head, and 6 times in the back for good measure
>Sure enough he survives

How is anyone supposed to convince Kyle Odom he's wrong?

They are
t h e
b i g
h e a d s

o rly?

Maybe we're the crazy ones

Read on Kyle Odom and his manifesto, pretty spoopy stuff

Its soviet propaganda

Looks like that was drawn by a schizophrenic

HERE:

Between the ages of 8 and 12 I was visited by a reptilian figure at night. The door would slowly open and in the humanoid figure would enter. I remember hearing its tongue flickering next to my ear. Using some sort of alien technology, my body became paralyzed and I could feel the reptile running its scaley hands along my legs. I soon passed out. In the morning there would always be blood on the center of the mattress. I assume they were taking dna samples from me. The visits seemed to mysteriously stop when I was nearly thirteen and my parents got a divorce.

>Maybe

>David Icke created reptilians so that he could talk about the western jewish conspiracy without much interference.
You mean so he could bluepill on it.

Just like
>Ancient Aliens goy!
Ignore your ancient aryan ancestors were all over the world.

It's just colorful and nice.

>Jesus' power isn't able to extend to people who are chipped

lol what shitty defeatist propaganda

This was before the year 2000. You can thank your governments, specifically Eisenhower, for having allowed this. You're safe now, concentrate on inner positive development so we can beat them.

>
The manifesto seems to be quite interesting but the guy had a history of mental issues, which lessens his credibility.

Yes, this is because they don't allow it by themselves. It's all their choice. The love of the cosmos is for everyone to embrace, for this you have to open your Heart and delete all negativity.
Jesus was here for us, but he will not do the work instead of us.

That's a bird you imbecile.

He still claims he saw ted heaths eyes go completely black in front of him.

>birds have arms, lift, and do squats

This picture is so very true and it always cracks me up, much like the dinosaur on /fit/.
Remember the many meanings of the hamburger held in front of american bear. Many of them apply to us and we have to be discerning, our heart will lead the way.

That sounds a lot like me actually...

Fuck am I a reptilian?

>"Holy shit, what was I thinking! They'll think I'm a complete buffoon, if I say I was just memeing and was really just drunk! There's only one way to keep my credibility intact..."
>"Yes, and not only are they reptilians, but also the Royal Family, the Bush family and Bill Gates are all also reptilians!"

I have to say I'm doubtful of your explanation. It's like joking that you've raped someone, but then, to make sure people don't think less of you, you admit to actually being the East Area Rapist. Or pretending to shoot yourself then actually shooting yourself so your friends don't think you're a pussy. Even leftists don't have such a retarded thought process.

>send him a powerful beam of cosmic love from your Heart.
Faggot hippies like yourself should be executed.

Open your heart chakra

Nice try, RIDF.

Also, protip: that same technique gets rid of Greys.

youtube.com/watch?v=4gSKPz52cVw

>Muh reptilians are just a metaphor meme

KYS. They're real. Trust me.

You would use the same energy to break the paralysis.

Today what is left is just us and the influence they had on us. We still have people who are afraid of Love because it would make them see how deep down in negativity they are. This is never wise to keep and everyone should clean themselves from that.

Have you encountered any reptalians in your life and if so pls tell

cunt

how long are you going to milk this?

Reptilian just means inbred sociopath incapable of love

Zuckerberg is a prime example

It's also ridiculous to feed into the us vs. them mentality, because we're really all from the same source, and that should be the source of your unconditional love that you shower these forces with.

This
A thousand times, this

I'll send him a powerful beam alright

>Reptilian just means inbred sociopath incapable of love

Says who? You? Why the fuck would people have to substitute the word psychopath with reptilian you actual fucktard

>You would use the same energy to break the paralysis.
>implying that's how Travis Walton broke free of telepathic control
Stop posting your stupid shit

what

Nope, I only deal with positive aliens. I've had dream and telepathic contacts, and I saw their ships a few times.

Careful with this negativity m7

Big if sauce

Reputable source on this?
If they were just similar I'd write it off but there are so many details between these two that match. Is there a real source for this with legit dated info including origins on each artifact?

Does anyone have a take on those rather fetching handbags they carry everywhere? A pad lock, a cow bell, a bag of seeds?

You are not wrong. That can also be an instrument of Love. Pic related.

But be VERY careful. The line between force and violence can be for us extremely thin. It is only the last resort.

Don't forget the time piece. Hell, they wear one on each arm.

Queen Elizabeth of Britain is an ancient Reptillian. She's their Queen-mother. Do you know how Diana died? She participated in an Reptillian ritual were the Queen raped her with a golden phalic symbol to blood. Then the entire royal reptillian family raped her to spread their blood. Then she tried to tell the truth but they fuckin killed her. The royal family are reptillains and shapeshifters. They are amongst us, and they are wathching you. They want your virgin blood!!!

From what I can google the right one is legit. The left one is from the father crespi collection in equador which includes random stuff people gave this priest from all over the world.

Even if these two items were ancient and from different parts of the world, the more likely explanation is more trade than we previously thought among ancient peoples, not god-aliens, you autists.

Because alll those useless words just describe an alien that likely wants to enslave humans

Im one of them, I just try to tell humans what they are up against so they have a fighting chance and then watch the show

Not even kidding. I used to fucking mock these crazy conspiracy shit. Oh oh how wrong I was. Fuck me and fuck us all. The problem is that none of it is properly explained. My guess is that lots of planted usefull idiots dilute the message by making up crazy shit. This turns the normie off.

But the core of the story is true and bizar. Truth is certainly more crazy than fiction. Here's the joke. I took the red pill because of troubles with some ex girlfriends, like always. While ridiculing my tin-foiled hat friend who kept insisting aayys were real and shiet. And I ended up going so deep the rabbit hole that I found my creator.

let's hear it and we'll rate from you 0 to Icke.

This

hi mike

The best way to tell Sup Forums is to tell them that they arent what you think

Watch Zuckerberg closely and you will see him reveal himself in awkward interactions where he is made fun of
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2qGVVxaosDM

This is what a reptilian looks like in human form

explain...

Sage and report. Go to x faggots.

More like jews have x amount of % left from those who came from heaven. However they inbred to much. Whites are genetically modified with x amount of same dna. But my guess not directly, if just a little.

I'd say the former. Read me comment above. It was said their skin looked like feathers or fish scales. Or in fact lizard skin. That's where the dragon and devil myths come from.

I wouldnt be suprised if some big time insiders can't help but reveal themselves at times. Just look at Zucky Berg, he's clearly in on some shit due to his jewish background and role with the global socialization through his shitty website. He's like a little kid, jumping at the edge of his seat, unable to keep a secret. Wanting to show off hes part of the kewl kids.

As much as "reptilians" are real, go to /x/ unless you have something to share

Is where you ask

Sup Forums is where you share

reptilians are the plural form of thesaurus.

How do you know my name?

What do you want to hear lol

Zucky is just an autist who kept keep his mouth shut about all the secret circle shit he's witnessed. He's probably just a floor man to.

Explain?

How do reptilians go from reptile to human in appearance? I'm willing to entertain anything, but I think this fundamental physical thing throws a ton of people off.

Oh damn now I know

Reptilian is just a euphemism for Jew.

not true
there are others , in their own parts of this plane
the wall from GoT is soft disclosure
what we feel about them is not what they think about us
this will happen in your lifetime
cant say more probably already flagged

How do I know someone's a reptilian? What are the signs?

I wont be surprised if it were true. Max Spiers was a pretty interesting dude.

They don't. There once were those from heaven. Who came to earth and made men in their image. They lived and worked together on this clay. And they found that the daughters of men were irresistible. Giving way to the demi's, Hercules and forth. But the peace was not for long, for they were all of them deceived. God himself, wisest and highest of them all decided that mankind could not continue. We were an abomination to him. And so he ordered earth to be purged by fire and water. But there were some who resisted. Warned by one of their own, Prometheus, satan, however may be his name, always a friend to man. An aliance was forged and together did they all stand against god and his angels and followers. The war in heaven and the war on the ground, troy. Was waged and after a long battle where both sides were nearly annihilated god threw his traitorous brother down together with his children. And doused the capital Chem in nuclear fire, creating the great glass desert. Melting the northern icecaps. Swallowing the world whole. And when all of it was done, man still stood, together with those who had fathers who left above. They are the half reptilians, but the real ones are long gone from down here. They hardly visit, usually to abduct and test their own creations. To see if we show any signs of degradation yet.

Now thousands of years later it's just a story repeated over and over again. In culture, religion and entertainment. But the story is always the same. Some people are just trying to fuck the message up on purpose. Because they are them. And they want their god to come back.

Now you know?

Apparently they don't do it physically? But change their frequency so we can perceive it? Like a ghost appearing momentarily.

Graham Hancock has talked about the 'Purses.'

I can't remember exactly what his hypothesis is.
Something along the lines of it represents knowledge, the carrying of knowledge, etc.

Hmm, weird but I don't have a better theory.

I hate you new age hippy faggots.
You feeling that cosmic ray of pure fuck off, bud?

fpbp

In some realities the comet which wiped out the dinosaurs didn't completely wipe them out. In some of these realities dinosaurs evolved to humanoid form and developed an advanced technological society. They discovered and began exploring parallel dimensions. A few hundred years ago reptilians first visited our world. Not long after their first visits a natural disaster wiped out their world. A number of them remained here cut off from their homeland.