CBTS #519 Exposing ZukBorg & Rizvi Edition

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus and believe
3. Stick to your choice. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
4. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
5. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.
PREV BREAD
MOTIVATION QMAP - UPDATED
!! NEW Stringer Map

Nov 23

Nov 22 III
(in NN thread)

Nov 22 II

Nov 22 I

Nov 20 & 21
Green1 (++ Counter)
Confirmation Advise for newfriends *GUIDE
Q Trip !ITPb.qbhqo
Legend Decoding CNC
Signature Countdown +++ *QMAP REDUX WITH SIGNATURES

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vTs4pdpC
anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
cbts.wikispaces.com/Home
pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA
archive.is/LZSGo
pastebin.com/zB7Y05vX
archive.is/j2gH3
cog49.com/ft.pdf
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
aim4truth.org/2017/11/21/facebook-unmasked-how-the-worlds-most-relevant-entrepreneur-was-screwed-by-zuckerberg/
archive.is/VUm5R
dropbox.com/sh/cttxb9tqm7raowd/AAAxFfTDKuyUdrKc5NLamrU8a?dl=0
imgur.com/a/BMZ2b
youtube.com/watch?v=iQE1ZFWJMcM
pastebin.com/fxf4Jqmp
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5063683/Former-Smallville-actress-second-command-sex-cult.html
investopedia.com/updates/top-developing-countries/
dprk360.com/360/hyangsan_hotel/
twitter.com/kabamur_taygeta/status/928610124654051328
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

VALIDITY of Q
Q-Text:
>pastebin.com/vTs4pdpC
>anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
>pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/

!!SPREADSHEET: Open to contributions, with answers being a collective effort. SS user Helpful as it provides the actual flow and context (with links to posts in archive +date)
Normal people answers, no ayy lmao/reptilian bs >app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

!!WIKI (Thanks WikiAnon!!bWaeQ92+NhD)
>cbts.wikispaces.com/Home

!BOOK OF Q (PDF)
Sealed Indictments are a huge thing
1,800+ NOW

SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE.
Pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed anons.

Concise EVENT LOG/NEWS NOV 21 NOV 22 ULTRA CONCISE BY FIBO-SIG user pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA

Nov 23 archive.is/LZSGo

CRUMBS
Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14 Nov 14 Nov 15 Nov 16-19 Nov 20-21
>SIDE:
CFG CF and Podesta Gorup FUNDERS (Possible connections/dirts) pastebin.com/zB7Y05vX

BREAKDOWN OF RECENT NEWS & FINDINGS
>CURRENTLY DIGGING
In-Q-Tel Keyhole RIZVI Traverse
>Nov 23
Al Waleed & LV In-Q-Tel DT FB & co Pris Chan donors Conyers V2
++ Screeching G00gle Keyhole ANS RIZVI & Al Waleed RIZVI V2 RIZVI & Twittter Investments MINI RD NK & SpaceX KEEN Rocket Man MUSK BAD Actors
SET on NK hotel lawn NK SIGNATURES V2 *GODFATHER III /_\ (Y) GOLD
>Nov 22

Hugh Hefner/Q **Hefner/CIA V2 Crash & ++ Counter BAYS [..+1] == CBZT Owl by Q Owl/Minerva GLOBALIZATION Symbolism Spoopy Owl FLY Eagle FLY BC = Eagle
LANGLEY @CHANNEL 9 Conyers Harassment archive.is/j2gH3
MAGA China/Russia Owl FREE Bohemian Club McCain BOOT SWITCH SIDES (CHAIR)
Singing Birds Some OWLS In light of DEC 18

SNOW WHITE appears more than anything in the Q -map. It is confirmed as referencing NSA/CIA, but we are told to take it deeper too. There is much depth to the term. The original story reflects ancient knowledge of seven forces of nature (the seven dwarfs), that would preserve the Christian world for many centuries, then be part of a GREAT AWAKENING when discovered. This now-recent discovery also reveals long-hidden messages in the Bible unlocked only with (keyed to) the knowledge of these same natural forces. This is referred to in Revelation as SEVEN SEALS of a book.

The earliest version of the Snow White fairy tale was written in low German, no doubt because it was authored by a Kabbalah sage who understood every living thing is made up of seven distinct but interactive systems. We can also bet the 7 CIA supercomputers named after the seven dwarfs are similarly interactive. But just as the story has it, these same forces of nature would only revive and sustain the Christian world (Snow White) twice. After that, the knowledge of how they work must be revealed to prevent evil men from using it against others. (Picture related)
The study and the whole disclosure is here : cog49.com/ft.pdf
Here are some key points within it : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
See also :

Same pyramid as on the dollar bill. 13 floors symbolizing the 13 Illuminati families. This is not a coincidence.

What is a 13 step Illuminati pyramid doing in NK? Who controls NK?

The great minds of 100 years ago knew who they were. Modern, Commercial "churcheology," the product of many recent decades of Judaic subversion, has made that knowledge hard to find. But authors of sacred texts quite apparently expected this would be the case and hid overwhelming support for the whole truth very cryptically in their works. We just need more great minds to understand how, why, here : cog49.com/ft.pdf
This is THE GREAT AWAKENING of all time. A partial synopsis of it is here pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW

Story of Fuckerberg

aim4truth.org/2017/11/21/facebook-unmasked-how-the-worlds-most-relevant-entrepreneur-was-screwed-by-zuckerberg/

For a VERY QUICK SUMMARY (More see QRD)
Keen RD SUMMARY
Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut.
They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in).
Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could.
Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros)
The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out.
With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left.
Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA
SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

>NEW
SS Insight Directions TPTB Backup
ON CF+++ Meaning MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS THE MESSENGER
TASKS (For those who are lost)
0. LOOK, REREAD THE QMAP
1. PRODUCE Infographs/CIRCLEMAPS/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK.. EG:2. 3. REDPILL families, friends
4. HAPPY HUNTING
QRD SocialMedia RPP ENDGAME M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture SA timeline SA PRINCES FOG OF WAR Search analytics theory
EU Q Trip !6.YVwvfgt6

NYT Post (Declaration of war per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

TAKE YOUR SCHIZOPHRENIC SHIT TO TAKE YOUR SCHIZOPHRENIC SHIT TO TAKE YOUR SCHIZOPHRENIC SHIT TO TAKE YOUR SCHIZOPHRENIC SHIT TO TAKE YOUR SCHIZOPHRENIC SHIT TO

*INSPIRATION
INFOGRAPHS (Need Rizvi and InQtel)
Circlemap TEMPLATE
>NEW
Dossier GATE *MUELLER & DJT BO $$$ & meme Strings PG ! INQTEL RD !!! RIZVI

MEMES >Help spread these on twitter, facebook, insta, etc.
>Talk to people

DROPBOX
>dropbox.com/sh/cttxb9tqm7raowd/AAAxFfTDKuyUdrKc5NLamrU8a?dl=0

>NEW
D & Blacks V2 P0pe Black Eye OY VEY 2 JOHN McLEG DRAIN 1984 NK SpaceX FB
Feinstein Move on goy Move on V2 Mccain RS HRC HRC U1 PG Obummed SA & BO SHH Lond0n Vat1can DC OY VEY U1 Opium Grope award John P.
!Twitter MEMES imgur.com/a/BMZ2b

Trump's Thanksgiving Message
>0:36 "AS STORMS RAGED WILD"
>0:41 "Their first act was to pray"
>1:39 "Restore... Thanks... Patriots.. Warriors who kept us safe and free"
>3:44 "We are doing something special. People are feeling it"
youtube.com/watch?v=iQE1ZFWJMcM

>DIGGING
RIZVI TRAVERSE >> >CLOWN FRONT WITH CONNECTIONS TO SA PRINCE, SPACEX, TWATTER

In-Q-Tel >OWN A TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF TECH/RESOURCES. RELATED TO KEYHOLE

TAKE YOUR SCHIZOPHRENIC SHIT TO TAKE YOUR SCHIZOPHRENIC SHIT TO TAKE YOUR SCHIZOPHRENIC SHIT TO TAKE YOUR SCHIZOPHRENIC SHIT TO

BACKLOG
0-491 pastebin.com/fxf4Jqmp
400-499 →

#500 → #501 → #502 → #503 → #504 →
#505 → #506 → #507 → #508 → #509 → →
#510 → #511 → #512 → #513 → #514 →
#515 → #516 → #517 → #518 → #519 >> →150661430

TAKE YOUR SCHIZOPHRENIC SHIT TO TAKE YOUR SCHIZOPHRENIC SHIT TO TAKE YOUR SCHIZOPHRENIC SHIT TO

HEY GUYS QUICK QUESTION,

WHY CANT WE SEE HIGH RES PHOTOS OF NK ON GOOGLE EARTH?

I WONDER!

SYMBOLISM, NUMEROLOGY AND THE OCCULT BELONGS HERE SYMBOLISM, NUMEROLOGY AND THE OCCULT BELONGS HERE SYMBOLISM, NUMEROLOGY AND THE OCCULT BELONGS HERE

why are you shilling this hard through multiple threads? Who's paying you to do this? Why don't you have anything better to do with your life?

Hey Q, I hope you read this.

Happy Thanksgiving.

You give us hope.

Hope gives us strength.

Even if you turn out to be a LARP, you've done good here

I still believe.

TAKE YOUR SCHIZOPHRENIC SHIT TO TAKE YOUR SCHIZOPHRENIC SHIT TO TAKE YOUR SCHIZOPHRENIC SHIT TO TAKE YOUR SCHIZOPHRENIC SHIT TO TAKE YOUR SCHIZOPHRENIC SHIT TO

Faggot detected.

Go suck off your Imam there Achmed.

and

Hollywood is signaling the connection between Cuckerberg and MK Ultra.

Hey. I actually like the work you are doing, can't be easy. You're going to face a lot of upset /poltards/ today because they're tired of you bringing boomers to the site. (apparently)..

I just kindly suggest you clear up the formatting for your first few posts. It looks absolutely atrocious and no newfriend is able to sift through all that shit.

yes i think he is a deep government cia paid expert top shiller, mr.
we shoudl really do something about that, maybe you can tell him to get off your lawn

I bet these elite cultists brand each other somehow a tattoo or a literal branding like that NXIVM one.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5063683/Former-Smallville-actress-second-command-sex-cult.html

the same Norwegian fag has been in the last like 3 threads. He's here shilling on purpose

he is afraid he will lose his dream job.

>and his dream job is pic related

I didn't realize this was now a gore thread.

HEY GUYS, I FOUND SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT, CAN SOMEONE TRANSLATE THIS FOR ME?

TAKE YOUR SCHIZOPHRENIC SHIT TO TAKE YOUR SCHIZOPHRENIC SHIT TO TAKE YOUR SCHIZOPHRENIC SHIT TO TAKE YOUR SCHIZOPHRENIC SHIT TO

Larping cometh from pigshit.

SYMBOLISM, NUMEROLOGY AND THE OCCULT BELONGS HERE SYMBOLISM, NUMEROLOGY AND THE OCCULT BELONGS HERE SYMBOLISM, NUMEROLOGY AND THE OCCULT BELONGS HERE SYMBOLISM, NUMEROLOGY AND THE OCCULT BELONGS HERE

You're in our clubhouse bud. Take your shit to /x/

Fuckin kraut faggot. Why couldn't your grandparents have fought a little bit harder?

please roleplay on please roleplay on please roleplay on please roleplay on and call your grandkids

Whats up niggers... whats going on today?

xD

WTF YOU CAN'T EVEN DISPUTE THIS EVEN IF YOU TRY.

DAMN Q IS RIGHT, EVERYTHING IS A LIE

audibly keked

>>>/reddit/

No, I just want you to take your shitty thread to the board it belongs. Your schizophrenia is leaking into other threads and destroying this board.

GO FIND YOUR FELLOW SCHIZOS HERE:

SYMBOLISM, NUMEROLOGY AND THE OCCULT BELONGS HERE SYMBOLISM, NUMEROLOGY AND THE OCCULT BELONGS HERE SYMBOLISM, NUMEROLOGY AND THE OCCULT BELONGS HERE SYMBOLISM, NUMEROLOGY AND THE OCCULT BELONGS HERE

whats up CIAniggers.. see you are going for the gore theme again..

>enjoy your last days of freedom, what you are up to can only be described as treason :)

He is obviously shilling hard because someone he knows will have him suicide if he doesn't.
They probably have his family hostage. Too bad I don't care what happens to his family or him.

Wow. When will the mods wake up and ban these Aspie sperglords. Never see someone clog up a board with such meaningless drivel for so long and still not get banned

because your larping is leaking to other threads
it's time to deal with the schizo question on pol

Assblasted because CIA, INQTEL, Google, US Government link is found.
Assblasted because SpaceX and IntQTel are connected.
Assblasted because Elon Musk is CIA.
The 5 eyes program guarantees that other nations are using CIA toys dressed up as Google Toys.
The technology is only available at the express consent, authority, and benefit of Talmud Worshiping Satanists.
Who wants to bet they can get real time live video feed from the 'Keyhole'. It's not technologically difficult and IntQTel, Google, and SpaceX whom are all the CIA certainly have the means.

go activate you anus chakras somewhere else you old cooks

He is not shilling retard. You dont understand the board nor its culture. X is where these threads belong.

>North Korea is one of the poorest and least developed countries in the world. Because of its penchant for secrecy and isolation, exact metrics on the country's economy are difficult to obtain.

investopedia.com/updates/top-developing-countries/

As such you wouldn't think they'd have a hotel such as pic related, the Hyangsan Hotel in Myohyang Mountain.

Likewise, this state of the art and very expensive virtual tour -

dprk360.com/360/hyangsan_hotel/

Kek, If you don't like it go to a different thread. I've been on /pol for years and never have I seen such an organized effort to shill and derail. You on the other hand are a paid shill, now go suck your like masters dick

Mods have all been recruited into Q-group. This is our board now...

>tfw actually got banned for telling these retarded boomers to go back to plebbit/facebook

this bump

Shillbots assblasted

The british one is here since the last week. I don't know how he can spend more time on these threads than the actual posters.

>larp
>another larp
>hugeeee larp
yep, you are a larping nigger in a circlejerk group, go back to /x/

I hope they kill his whole family line.

Why is this lanky ginger leaving that hotel?
In North Korea?

Q HAS BEEN DEBUNKED

twitter.com/kabamur_taygeta/status/928610124654051328

Q is actually 3 friends, middle aged mentally ill ex hippy types who believe in many insane conspiracy theories.

This entire episode has been very embarrassing for Sup Forums many decent anons have been fooled and distracted from the real work, things are happening in the real world that needs their energy and talents.

So it's time to put this shameful thread to bed and rejoin reality.

What the fuck archive bot I thought you were cool

I'm confused if they think this will shock us.

Do they know where they are?

Jimmies rustled

this is great but it's true redditspacing alien posters have shit up the threads

>TAKE YOUR SCHIZOPHRENIC SHIT TO >TAKE YOUR SCHIZOPHRENIC SHIT TO >TAKE YOUR SCHIZOPHRENIC SHIT TO >TAKE YOUR SCHIZOPHRENIC SHIT TO >TAKE YOUR SCHIZOPHRENIC SHIT TO

What is the make and model of those cars? What year?

Guys I found evidence that says the Jews might be victims of the Nephilim. Those of you who claim /x/ is that way I would like to remind you that this is in the Bible....they came and fell from the heavens (outer space) and were evil and giant and blonde and mated with the women THE WOMEN!!! If you are a Christian or Jew this is in YOUR HOLY BOOK. Jesus rose from the dead right? And Angels came and went right? Your all powerful merciful God allows all of these tragedies and demons? Why not stop our suffering? Perhaps there is a war in heaven AKA outer space. You just gonna conveniently forget about the Nephillim? Its...uh in the Bible that MILLIONS of people believe. Yknow the book with demons, and angels, and guys who rise from the dead and go poof into the sky. Yea, the Bible. Most popular book in the world.

I would love to hear someone rationalize all of this without acknowledging paranormal alien activity. Please feel free to use logic, reason, scientific evidence, and a dictionary.

Remember when Q said the hunters are becoming the hunted, or watchers are becoming the watched?

What is projection?

- Q
- Q (he says expand your thinking! pyramid is too obvious answer is Y)
- Q
- Q
- Q
- Q

→ there is absolutely no way ancient people would have known this without intervention. NONE
Y this?

Y the Y mDNA in Jews and Neandethals so important?

Y horns on male AND female deities of Yore?

Y tho?

Y?

OLDEST Y HEADS EVVVARRRRRRRR - pic related - WTF IS GOING ON IN PIC RELATED IN CAVE PAINTINGS FROM PRE-HISTORY FROM 3 DIFFERENT CONTINENTS???

Y?

Splain this to me plz. Enlighten me Y is Q asking about GOLD?? Y heads?? Keys??

Y guise?

SIEG HEIL

Would be a good start.

FUCK NIGGERS

>schizo boomer shit

>I've been on /pol for years and never have I seen such an organized effort to shill and derail. You on the other hand are a paid shill, now go suck your like masters dick
You're a fuckin liar and a fuckin faggot.

>duus vault meme flag
kek, whatever you say newfag. Really sucks that theres actual discussion going on here for once instead of risk and "hurt durr amerimutts le 56% xD"

GAS THE KIKES

Unzuck our lives Lord
This we pray.
Amen

BOOMERS FUCK OFF

To go chase a high yellow Jew girlfriend and drag her back to buckingham palace?

GO BACK TO FACEBOOK

based norway

i miss frank

i get that tv has gotten too boring and that you're too old and dumb to find other entertainment but pls find some other places to shit up

Guys why did we go from politics to Satanic symbolism and outer space?

Remember when Q said future paints the past?

Remember Q's first posts?

What did they talk about?

Satanic cults....

Y tho?

FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK KIKES
FUCK BOOMERS

I'm sure I've been here longer than you, faggot. You probably believe the 6 gorillion jews holohoax, because you're a KIKE SHILL

>schizophrenic
>shit
>boomers
>roleplay
>occult
>blah
>blah
>blah
where the fuck are the mods? this is directly related to politics. it's the calm before the storm. Mods, why are you allowing this? Are their forces too great in number or something? Can't get bans under control?

The Satanic elite brought them to politics

This debunk nothing, in the countrary. Just take the red pill you fagshill

HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG

no sweetie

FUUUUCKKKK YOUOOOOOOOOUUUUUU