/trap/user here

Why are you against us?

The constitution and bill of rights protects my freedom to do whatever I want. Is there an actual argument as to why I shouldn't pursue this endeavor, which makes me happy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJLGZMsCipk
weibo.com/Maousama666
wx2.sinaimg.cn/mw690/0069TDIhgy1fki7x5s6uuj31o019g4qp.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=nHDyE954l4U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nigger

Lmao I’m not against anything except Americans claiming they’re white lmfao

No way in hell that that's a dude

If you want to parade yourself around as an unemployable freak that's your choice. But don't expect taxpayers to foot your never ending bills and quit pushing your crazy shit on children.

You would be surprised.

Im ashamed to ask if this trap has some "works" of his on the internet some where.

First of all, get some help. You are ill. Secondly, nobody should have to pay for your elective surgery's. See vid

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJLGZMsCipk

you should be put to death, you freak.

show timestamp and boipucci so we can confirm your argument!

You'll never reproduce and you refuse reality, you set a bad frame of reference for others and future generations.

No way in hell those feet belong to a female.

Look at the hips, you don't get hips like that as a dude no matter what you're doing

I dont think he mentioned anything about gender transitioning surgery being free

post boipucci

who said I want surgery? I'm just a trap behind closed doors and don't take any hormones. I'm feminine enough to pass and will eventually stop once my youth goes away.

s-sauce?

People are against traps?

If that's a trap, it's the best one I've ever seen.

Look at the feet. Being thin and hrt might explain the hips. The only thing that explains those man feet are XY chromosomes.

Welcome to Sup Forums

Fucking trapmagic

They get better every year

Until they make Mob Lynching legal again, I won't allow any of it.

he/she/xir is dead breh

We're not against you.
Men are better at being women than women.
However, there are certain pedos around who screw us all and they hide between and use You.
That being said, if you are nigger then kill yourself

It's not, she's a cosplayer, I've seen her kikebook because it's been posted on /fgoalter/ before.

Just wait once better tech comes your future kids will be dating one and never find out.

Oh fuck, no chance on seeing that boi pussy then

This thread is not politics.

>legs crossed to cover tuck job
>phone covering manface
>thousands spent on body modification
>lots of random accessories to distract your attention
>anorexia
>one cherrypicked, perfectly-posed and lighted photo out of dozens if not hundreds
>probably some photoshopping, too

>politics
gb2 leddit you queer
Sup Forums is a board dedicated to the worship of our Allfather Adolf Hitler

You can heal yourself and your life will be happier. It might be difficult to see this right now but start walking the path of self improvement and personal responsibility and you will soon understand.

Same with people being able to not like you for any reason they want. Welcome to America.

Do cut your dick off, don't regret it later degenerate.

Those constitutional rights are not above the commands of God. Which dictate that we must purge your abominations from this earth. The moment man made law conflicts with scripture is when Society is leaning towards collapse. You are a cancer to society. We are the white T cells. You cant reproduce viable offspring (cells) that will then further contribute. Your self serving growth is in conflict with The growth of the overall body of the populace.

Tl:DR you are a morally devoid cancer made possible only by advances in Medicine. Traps would get infected and die of disease in any other era of humanity. They will die when the game resets itself.

Feminine penis or GTFO!

Politically Incorrect subject matter is much broader than "politics"

Many such cases. Sad!

>you are allowed to do it
>so you should be okay with me doing it
"no"

What does faggots have to do with politics? Well? Nothing, fuck off lowing board quality.

Dont fall for the kike lies
We love traps

neither those boobs nor hands are a man's, you faggot
go out more

I once had a girlfriend with big feet. They were way too big for her, but she was also pretty tall.

I'll tell you what, if she had a fake vagina, she must have had the best surgeons in the world and was the only person to ever have such a successful operation.

Big feet are typical on taller women.

Lies. They’ll be hired for awesome stem jobs and not have to even know how to do anything because of D&I programs.

Why is it that a transsexual tries to be more effeminate than women. Why is it that a man who intentionally dopes up on estrogen and gets feminised tries to be feminine. Of course they will always have the male genome and no way to reproduce.
>That women do not try this hard and pass their mistakes on to everyone else.

because your a fucking degenerate, and we don't need people like you ruining the great values of the United States.

We're not against you, we want to help you get the help you need in a mental ward where you belong. Then our children do not have to grow up believing tranny shit is normal

>flag
Weimar Republic 2.0

Such transphobia, can’t people just live and let live?? It’s not like it’s hurting anyone.

>values of the United States.
Posts under the German flag and German army

weibo.com/Maousama666 roasty confirmed. stop being a bunch of faggots, traps are gay.

>What does faggots have to do with politics
Because we get to decide whether fags like you get gassed on the Day

>The constitution and bill of rights protects my freedom to do whatever I want.

wow

I like traps.

Just got a libertarian trap bf on /soc/.

Don't let your dreams be memes.

I'm not against you, i just dont care about you.
stop politicising your gender and stop using it as a weapon against ordinary people.

>Is there an actual argument as to why I shouldn't mutilate my body because im not really treated of my mental illness but exploited to spread the downfall of western civilization
You can do what you want and people can react how they want. That until you start transitioning other children, then you get a bullet in the back of your skull. Also you will never have those body proportions.

im a trap, just cant resist that BBC in my tight pink asshole

Because Muslims are about to march in and if you continue to act like this, you will indeed die, and possibly get the rest of us killed.

We're trying to protect you.

>The constitution and bill of rights protects my freedom to do whatever I want
No it doesn't sweety, it doesn't protect anything, it's a piece of paper made by horribly misguided people who are all dead.

The only thing protecting you from a rope is someone feeling sorry for your mentally ill ass, or horny enough to rape you before hanging you.

You disgusting subhuman degenerates are nothing more than damage humans who hate God, duty, tradition, honor and everything good in the world.

Repent or pay with eternal hellfire.

Roasties better watch out, traps are the natural evolution of weaker men in to being better than women. Just wait until you can get an artificial womb!

its not a guy you COMPLETE retards

wx2.sinaimg.cn/mw690/0069TDIhgy1fki7x5s6uuj31o019g4qp.jpg

>shitskin

fuck off shlomo, traps are just as histrionic. bitchy, lazy, and cock hungry if not even more so, than biological women.

REPENT

Are you single?

trannies will post women and call them traps. It's a psyop to make you think they're okay if they look that good. In reality trannies are fucking disgusting.

so many faggots - so few bullets

Roastie Detected

You can instantly tell if someone is a real girl by her waist and hip. If the waist has this sharp drop just below ribs, it's a girl. If the hip protrudes around the belly, it's a girl. I'm 200 % certain this is a picture of a girl. The breasts look real as well.

Incel refugee detected
Off to your containment board Before you go there (and hopefully muster the courage to kill yourself), remember that traps are gay.

What's wrong with taxes? You probably don't even pay any nigger.
youtube.com/watch?v=nHDyE954l4U

forced

Listen Roastie, those tactics won't work anymore. It's not GamerGate.

>im not against anything except Americans claiming they're white lmao
>white Americans aren't actually white
what did he mean by this?

don't mutilate your genitals, kids

the jews are suddenly pushing anti-trap propaganda because they want men to keep falling for the roastie meme, they are scared!

the founding fathers would've had you hung for your degeneracy.

Right.

Don't diddle kids, don't tortue animals, keep your degeneracy behind closed doors.
We'll be just fine

I don't care if you call yourself a girl, as long as you actually look like one

Prove my argument wrong faggot.
>y-your a roastie
I've used none of their tactics, in fact if you had half a brain you'd realize they WANT you to be gay and fuck other men.

Do whatever you want. The constitution and bill of rights also ensures my right to not participate nor to fund it.

I'd fuck that

Constitution/=Internet

Post some pics, or fuck off, slave.

I'll support traps if one of you will be my qt gf.

I'm pretty sure that's not a trap in the OP

>2 posts by this ID
the shills are learning
mandatory sage

But 3/10 I'm replying.

Those same freedoms that protect you to do whatever you want, protect everyone else in saying "You're a fucking wierd piece of nature you obscure fucking disgusting pile of human filth."

nah, you can tell a trap when they're a trap. homo

decent white girl body
ive seen real white girls with much better tho

also,
>colored hair
>hiding her asian face (asian face is actually a product of down dyndrome/inbreeding. it literally is)

her feet are ugly too
but her skin is soft and fair, like a good white girl

>protects my freedom to do whatever I want.
>whatever I want
No. It does not. But you'd know that if you weren't mentally ill. Don't worry, I'll still dick you down. Post boipucci or GTFO.

Praise Niggers.

Or they want you to marry a fat roastie that'll bleed you dry, rather than having a cam whore trap gf that makes shitloads of bitcoin while you are at work.

the fash gets it
freedom to do evil is also the same freedom that allows men to rally against evil

>30 September 2017
>22 NRM members including the organisation's leader Simon Lindberg were arrested on suspicion of violent public disorder
BTFO

Theres no way thats a trap

asians are really just shit white girls,
for dumb african mexican niggers who hate white people so much, that they literally ignore the highest white girl beauty because they have zero chance with them and plus it keeps their rape tendencies at bay because they are ignoring them
so they have these huge asian fetishes instead, which is just covert white girl lust but with inferior shit lol

soooo many people do this
so many from the nigger mexican hip hop culture world

I am going to FUCK that fox

Show boipucci