Any fucking word on OVA 4 yet?

Any fucking word on OVA 4 yet?

It's out, and the people that actually bought it have made synopses, but no one's subbed it that I'm aware of.

Minaho seems to be the driving force this season, subtly lighting a fire under the Masaki household's collective ass.

But is Tomiki-chan in it.

Yes, and Mihoshi has taken up the habit of cuddling her.

When the fuck did it come out?

Can you blame her? Tomiki is fucking adorable.

A week ago.

Is Ryoko best girl in it still?

>hey kagashima, it's been 10 years, want to have a fun plot development for our existing cast of characters to work out?

kagashima:
>no! add in a dozen new characters that no one cares about, and have them stand perfectly still while espousing universe expanding details that no one cares about!

Well fucking DUH.
And she and Ayeka are getting along now.

But can RyoOhki still do this?

no
that costs too much to animate

sauce?

>synopses
Link please. I'd like to read them.

a new girl arrives with a bunch of hand maidens
and overseas yosho's wedding
then hints that she will force tenchi to get married next
then ryohoki pisses on a really expensive dress and mihoshi wears it anyways

T-that's it?

oh, ryoko answers the door and has a bass tossed into her mouth at one point
sasami is seem cooking in the background
and ayeka is heard violently discharging herself in the rest room during the credits

Do I need to watch the 3rd OVA? I don't recall it airing on Toonami.

>Minaho
Who?

I just hope the main cast of characters don't become a side show to any new characters they introduce. If they make Ryoko and Ayeka side pieces, then the 4th OVA is doomed to fail.

>Who?
another relative that shows up for one episode, adds nothing, then leaves after wasting an episode

do the girls get naked like in the original?

Tenchi's aunt, Yosho and Airi's first daughter.
You see her more in GXP, helping Airi and Seto.

The only part of OVA 3 that aired on Toonami was the last episode on the April Fools Day revival tease.
It's necessary, there's two more members added to the household and a few family members.

no
but tenchi does show his dick to sasami just before sitting down to dinner to remind her why baby carrots offend him

The premise is that Minaho has come to earth to plant her claim to her cute nephew, and wants him to herself.
So it'll be three episodes max before she's in the onsen with him.

I wonder if Tokimi stays in her chibi-mode for baths?

>I wonder if Tokimi stays in her chibi-mode for baths?
she's a nasty ho that doesn't understand the basics of bathing and wiping and as a result she has a ring of black fecal matter around her stomach and all over her back