Are you a lesser human, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VtJFb_P2j48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Worse.
I'm smart.

"Harry Potter is anti-science garbage, according to science"
ftfy

By a 'better human' I guarantee it's someone who displays less in-group bias.

Give an actual explanation as to why and post the link you daft mutt.

I believe "better goy" is the actual scientific term for it.

Harry Potter is overrated shit. Sorry guys I'm subhuman.

I'm not 10 years old or an obese college chick, so I could care less about Harry potter.

>science
CUZ MUH SEX JUNK
youtube.com/watch?v=VtJFb_P2j48

Fuck off, dyke.

I unironically like Harry Potter.

JK Rowling is a dumb whore and I bet someone else wrote it though.

Daily reminder that Bana and J.K. have the same agent, and that's the reason Rowling is shilling for her.

The mind of a Harry Potter fan is very similar to an SJW. “Casting a spell” is nothing more than shouting at your problems and hoping they go away. Just like SJWs do.

Lord of the rings shits all over it.

Harry Potter is the ubermensch media franchise?

"according to science" holy fuck I hate this.

Did they seriously quantify the quality of a human being? Since when do we have standards for that?

Never even seen a harry potash movie

It's because leftists love Harry Potter. They're saying that SJW bugmen cucks are the master race.

>according to """science"""

Handing out a survey with lots of pop culture references intentionally designed to generate headline-grabbing, unreproducable results isn't science.

This

I'm fairly fond of Harry potter and the memories of reading the books when I was a kid

Jk Rowling is annoying scum tho
She changes her political opinions every year based on what she thinks is most popular
One minute she's against Scottish independence
Next minute she's for it

I read that article, it all depends on what you consider a "better" human being

If you thought a better human is a more agreeable one (like the writers at the independent and the scientists themselves) then you'd be shilling communism on facebook right now.

>according to science
>science says that
>science just showed

Voldemort did nothing wrong.

Liberals still aren't leftist.

I have narcissistic personality disorder, I am better than 99% of everyone and spend a large amount of time looking at myself in the mirror everyday.
I live in an upper middle class house in Iceland. I'm 21 years old. I'm studying finance. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial masque which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

What if you root for Slytherin?

Kill yourself.

I'm going to kill you instead, bing bong.

>a literal thermal hotspring

How does one measure "being a better person" objectively? Seriously, what's the criteria?
It's very frustrating how the left has stolen the word "science" and perverted its meaning to such a degree

lesser human supremacy

All of the edgy self hating libs root for slytherin

BANANA ALIBABA IS A KIKE
JEW KIKE ROHWLING

>according to ((("SSSSCCCCCIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNCNNNNNCCCCEEEEEEE")))
BRUH ITS SETTLE SCIENCE LMAO

>the literal birthplace of Elvis Costello and nothing more
Do you like Huey Lewis and the News? He's been compared to Elvis Costello but I think Huey has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.

DUDE SPORTS LMAO

gas the mutts and mungrels,

The science in question?
>I'M A SHIIIIIT PICKLE, RICK!

>newfags wont recognise this

It's clearly only based on assumption. It's as if no other outside influences could possibly create the thinking they're looking for, as well as assuming that their way of thinking is the best one.

The books were fine before the 4th when I was still bluepilled. I'd give myself a 3.5/10 human rating

>British (before mudslime invasion)
>Book
>Predominantly white fanbase (before Rowling jailbaiting)

No shit Sherlock

Doesnt HP books discriminate to non magicians or something like that?

I'm a Harry Potter fan and a Hitler fan.

that is just training for them to view non-koolaid drinkers as nonhuman
which the programming went off without a hitch

finally science is answering the important questions.

No, since I happen to like the Harry Potter universe.
I'd join Voldemort if I could though.

I thought the first book and first movie was good.
Then she wrote a series of war novels involving children. So whatever. I mean even the movie posters went from a fun innocent charming looking thing, to them running for their lives.

Better according to what metrics? Who decides what behaviors or characteristics are preferable?

More bullshit desinged to push their Multi-Culti agenda since Harry Potter is full of the stuff.

True Humans are fans of original LOTR.
You don't race mix with Orcs, of invite them into your city as refugees.

"""Science""". I'm pretty sure this article was also written by an undisclosed group of """experts""" as well.

I liked the books when I was younger and I hate niggers, kikes and all the rest of the nonwhite subhuman scum.

>according to science
Those three words are probably among the best litmus tests to see if a news article is total fakenews bullshit or not. Especially if they don't elaborate and just say "it's science I ain't gotta explain shit"

American liberals =/= European liberals
In European politics, a liberal would be what an American would call a centrist or an independent voter. In American politics, a liberal would be what a European would call anything from left-of-center to neomarxist.

What the fuck is a "better human" according to liberals? Why exactly would being a fan of a book for children make you a "better human"?

I only liked the first two movies.

Lmaoooooo pickle rick hahaha

A paper revealed that what?

The baddies do.

>I only liked the first two movies.
A case like this should come as no surprise to anyone seeing as Harry Potter is dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

All of my liberal friends at my college LOVE Harry Potter. I just never got into it and not that my only accocoation of HP is from my libtard friends, I just don't even like it. For some reason I kinda hate it now

I literally have edited genetics.

So no.

>Scientific study
>Uses the word "better"
>As if science and morality have anything to do with each other in the first place

Who the fuck keeps giving these people degrees in science?

Same. Watched half the third one, shut it off, then had to take my little cousin to see the last one while I played on my phone in the back of the theater.

Christopher Columbus made those first two movies cute kids films. Everything after that was probably trash.

That article is proof they’re most probably the worst type of people.