Welp
GG boys, guess they won't have a Sup Forums package

Fucking based.

Time to build a second internet!
Then we can be rich greedy fucks too.

>Biggest Jewish-Controlled Pages will go bankrupt

TOP JEJ

It's USA only.

Getting rid of net neutrality is a good thing goyims! Who needs the government saying how the internet should be ran?!

Wait what, is this for real?

Because they totally did this shit before.

Ca. I please have a rundown of the problems with keeping net neutrality? Everyone my friends try and defend it, they just confuse me and I have no idea why they don't understand that manipulation of broadband and searches is a thing

Is this how (((They))) censor the last place for free flowing information?

>usa
0/10 bait

NN is a Canadian issue only.

>tfw british

What are you even trying to say?

Synthetic and homosexual

Tell me all about how Twitter and Google are pro-free speech?

See you guys on the other side.

Freedom of speech only exists in the bathroom.

Good. Knowledge is no basic human right.

Google and Twitter can't censor wikipedia moron.

No, because if comcast does it website by website. Web developers and software developers will not be able to test anything and businesses will go bankrupt. Leading to pressure on local politicians and then national politicians. Then nuclear heat on comcast.

They're not. It's a reason to stay off twitter and use duckduckgo instead.

>no more americucks on Sup Forums
Holy shit you guys are going down quicker than Bongistan. Britfags must be pretty relieved that they were outcucked this time.

Oh look, foreigners are trying to push an agenda again.

seems good to me
what am i missing?

STOP THIS NOW!!

Fake and gay.

Google amazon and apple will instantly start their own isp they are not going to let current isp companies stop their flow.

>Google amazon and apple will instantly start their own isp
Not with all the red tapes and exclusive contracts standing in their way.

1) It’s pre-emptive regulation that gives the government broad authority to regulate the internet to address a problem that doesn’t actually exist.
2) The government will have the ability to authorize actual monopolies and limit content online (much like the FCC can do for television.
3) NN hurts consumers and small IT companies and would essentially strangle any competitors to the Silicon Valley titans in their figurative cradles.
4) NN is being pushed by the San Fran SJW tech giants, left-wing activists, mainstream media figures, Democrat officials, and George Soros, so you know it’s 100% guaranteed to screw the American people.
5) No matter how much you are mistreated by a corporation, there are still numerous ways to fight back. When the federal government starts screwing you, your only choice is to bend over and grab your ankles.

>soros is pro nn

wtf i hate free internet now

post yfw millions of indie websites, including Sup Forums, close because they either can't afford bandwith fees or are outright denied inclusion in internet packages by the ISP cartels because they like to enforce their agenda

Google was already doing fiber to the home, seems like they will have incentive to continue and put Comcast out of business.

They nave money technology and lots and lots if lawyers. I'm nit that afraid of this one since the demand for the wild west internet is too much.

Or the simple fact they would have to cable and network their own infrastructure which is at the heart of the problem everyone seems to ignore on this goddamn board

Fine with me, I'll take the hit. I hope they charge $300/month for Twitter and Facegoy

I hope they charge $1000/month for Sup Forums.

I thought monopolies were illegal since the days of trains being built for the first time... And that does sound bad but it's the argument for net neutrality that confuses me. My friends say it's to keep internet services from charging you for service and messing with yoiur bandwidth. But don't internet providers do that?

Why hasn't Trump commented on this? Seems like net neutrality would be in his favor considering they'd block Sup Forums, and also a way to gain more support/popularity.

Nice

Yes, absolutely. 100% real. You definitely should have listened to Reddit, because now we're all fucked.

These "memes" have been doing a great job of making me anti-NN.

If those laws were enforced, Google and media kikes wouldn't exist.

>Sup Forums no longer provided my any ISP in the US
>the only remaining American shit posters are CIA, NSA, FBI, and ATF, trying to honey pot each other

Governments only hate private monopolies, and only then if they aren't getting enough kickbacks.

>implying that isn't how it is already

There are a lot of old laws that don't apply to the internet because of how the laws are written. Internet infrastructure isn't nationalized because the government thought it was a good idea to pay for it with tax money and let the Telecoms keep ownership of all of it. Yes ISPs jerk around with the internet already but getting rid of NN invites things like long distance charges depending on where you surf and other faggotry. Yes they have thought about it and yes its possible.

If you can't afford $20 per month you deserve to stay poor. So many people just expect gov handouts.

no xfinity.com/learn/internet-service

I don't mind paying long distances charges for a phone call or shipping and handling. Why should I for an internet service?

$20 per package you fucking shill

>ISPs start charging for sites
>blacks can only afford the $19.99 internet plan that includes Bing search
>Huffington Post and BuzzFeed write articles like "How Internet Plans are Super Racist" and "The Unbearable Whiteness of Google.com"
>Twitter loses all of its blacks because it's not included in the basic plan
Now I want cable-ized internet plans.

If getting internet access becomes too much of a burden we can always create obamanet. It will lower costs by internet providers and if you have internet you can keep your provider.

Why should people be priced out of full internet coverage in current year?

>wikipedia
Ohh nooo

Communist retards in charge of defending net neutrality

>actually taking this made up shit seriously

Whats with this fear mongering shit? Reddit got loose again

>Governments only hate private monopolies
Fuck you commie faggot. It is in the interest of everyone that there is competition in the market place. Literally drop out of a helicopter Marxist sympathizer

they can if the FCC decides wikipedia's content is harmful to "the public good"

maybe you should read the policy you're violently felating right now.

Just use Tor browser

>maybe you should read the policy you're violently felating right now.

No thanks, I'd rather just take headlines and spew feels.

If you don't care what things cost that's fine I guess. I personally don't want to pay more than I have to.

But that's where it gets fun... if our telecoms can't reach agreements on how much Europe (for instance) should be paying or asking in order to maintain service then suddenly we don't "ship" to them.

They also "promise not to block lawful content" I don't want a private business defining what "lawful" means. We already have enough of that shit from websites, registrars and special interests when it comes to the net. Getting rid of NN just makes another enemy if they feel like being faggots

Internet is self regulated like a nigger without a record. There's no way to know if he will steal your bike and no measures in place to prevent it.

Whats wrong about this site? Free information, validated scientific studies, articles etc.

Google support net neutrality because they use the huge flow of information to spy on you and are feeding it all into an Artificial Intelligence buried deep in the Nevada desert. They are setting the stage for the technological singularity and Trump knows this. It is the secret war.

This us what it has been about all along.

D E L E T

Amerimutts utterly btfo

Good, neets need to get off Sup Forums and on to facebook and start behaving like normal people.

Clean your rooms, manchildren!

Memeflags are always faggot shills

shit lads he's on to us

Green Net

NN isnt being repealed until Dec 14 you could at least wait until then to post fake pics to troll people with/

Sorry but this won't happen. The internet is not like cable. The ISP would have to give money to these websites for this to happen.

You might get data caps, maybe have to pay for video streams, and other services. But you won't get website specific packs like cable. It's not how the internet works.

Whoops, tuned on my IPFS, Zeronet and Tunneling on.

Also I think that's a bit expensive, 4 bucks per website, If they did do some sort of plan like this, I day say it be 25 cents or something.

Sure, that could be considered a disadvantage of net neutrality... but no. There's no way Jews would prioritize that over getting exposed.

this is what ANCAPS want

You can just become own isp, lease/buy lines or hijack existing ones.
Someone will always find ways to exploit whether nn in place or not

Is it just me or has nobody offered a legitimate argument against net neutrality other than it being funded by Soros? It's obvious what the endgame would be and is easily exploited. Net neutrality just means things stay how they are today.

But again. Google, YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook already do that shit though. So why not give that right to everyone and not keep it within the few who have not regulation against them?

Lolbertarians will defend this

How will it affect you in cuckstraylia?

>Let's get that sorted

Yes lets, by blocking that CIA front website in my fucking hosts file

no but they actually will though

You can't hijack the internet lol. You cant buy them because the lines are literally your cable and phone lines and the telecoms sorta need them. Leasing the lines sure, but just like ISPs now your just getting a brand name on top of someone else's rules and restrictions.

The real ISP owners already try to Jew eachother over where shit is routed and how and who actually owns what. Which is why most people who do a speedtest online get crazy nonsense routing of internet. Its 100+ (yes that old in some cases) years of spaghetti wiring criss crossing to hell and back and they all fight over who owns it constantly.

The final solution would be what Verizon has done which is slowly bury their own lines for FIOS which gives them more control. Except Verizon is one of the companies that started being a faggot and instigated NN rules to begin with.

Nothing is that simple you stupid faggot.

which package has cnn, msnbc, abc, nbc, cbs.
you know the real news web sites

Comcast is so nice that they're included in the basic package. If you want fake news, you'll have to cough up another $20 a month.
t. Comcast, looking out for our customers

This world is getting worse each passing year... I don't know how much more I can take

You could easily bypass anything like this by using a fucking VPN. That's assuming this ever happens, which it won't.

1 it's fake
2 if Americans couldn't go on Sup Forums there wouldn't be Sup Forums
3 fuck you

>I can save $7 for not having to ever give Wikipedia clicks.

Say no to NN.

Why settle for aids syphilis and gonnorea when you can have herpes too?

Its not true when people say the telecoms are against the websites and vice versa and somehow BTFOing NN will BTFO websites and services.

The telecoms are basically private roads agreeing to be public and NN forces them to be whether they like it or not. The websites and services are brick and mortar stores that drive traffic and offer services and delivery but they all rely on those roads to operate.

There is potential for them to find ways to fuck each other sure but shit, and cost rolls downhill to the consumer. It always has and always will. Nobody is getting dethroned because at the end of the day they drive each other.

don't vpns require certain ports? like ports that can be placed into a special "business" tier

>being this new.
NO

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Nope. You will pay the same as you pay now, but to acces wikipedia you will need to pay 7 dollars more.

VPNs can be blocked, idiot
VPN provider websites can be blocked too