Lets get a bitch fired

twitter.com/exposes_racism/status/933514820095299584

You know what to do, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

whitepages.com/name/Taiyesha-Baker/Indianapolis-IN/s1dkx0j
in.gov/pla/3638.htm
in.gov/pla/nursing.htm
dailymail.co.uk/home/contactus/index.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/nanny-caught-throwing-baby-hidden-camera-namibia-a7957596.html
youtube.com/watch?v=sxUrtgUmcn0
independent
archive.is/yXs0C
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Full name and indiana nursing license.

What is she saying that is wrong?

>white

What did she mean by this?

Obviously /black/

Goddamnit I love when niggers get uppity on the internet. They think they can so whatever they want lol.

>white
She meant to say Muslim woman and Muslim son.

Bump
Inb4 not your personal army

Were her words taken out of context?

Cmon guys remember the rules for radicals: Always hold your enemy up to their own standards.

>Taiyesha

Who comes up with these names?

Race. War. NOW.
FUCKING NOW.

Just send her crime stats per capita and race and recommend she starts with the negroes.

Id like to get her fired

Bump

She needs a visit from bwc

Some one do it plz

But I unironically dindu nuffin. I’m a good boy.

Bamp

Unironically bumping

Where the lie at?

As long as she's ok with judging people based on the statistics associated with those whom share their skin color we can finally have a discussion with the left.

Niggers

Bumping. She needs to know suffering.

why do you care what subhumans think?

She's a nurse in Indianapolis who went to Purdue.

IN nursing license number is 28239994A. Can't find other details than that.

So how we getting her fired

This bitch doesn't need to be around young white boys much less treating them.

na thems whitey cracka azz devil shit nigga. honkey make em ups

How can someone like that get to be a nurse?

whitepages.com/name/Taiyesha-Baker/Indianapolis-IN/s1dkx0j

Whitepages doxx

Bump for justice

>nigger posts shit thinking they're invulnerable because theyre a nigger
>not punishing bad behavior
>not utilizing jew techniques against jews

what i find funny about this shit is that you follow people like this in twitter

fucking larping nigger lovers

>wolves
Aren't those a white people thing tho?

what proof is there that this is her before we waste time

I'm all for getting a black nurse fired after that vet died. what's to say this one won't do the same?

Nurses usually have strong unions but unfortunately for her most of them are made up of old white women who may have raised sons

It would be a shame if they saw this, it really would be a shame

>this account doesn't exist anymore
Wew that was fast

cry racism on the phones. just threaten to get the hospital investigated until they fire her. gonna need to bombard the hospital with thousands of calls until they cave

Go to twitter and search for @tai_fieri, @toot_fieri or Taiyesha Baker to see more. All of her shit's now deleted but you can fine ppl who captured screenshots.

Hospital phone number ?

White men are net tax payers.
Niggers are net tax users.

White men are not the most likely to be a racist, killer, raper, or domestic abuser. Niggers are more likely to be violent or sexual criminals.

I believe all niggers should be aborted, even those that are in their 180th+ trimester.

>a nurse
Fuck that's a scary thought, imagine this cunt injecting you with something, when she wants to genocide all white people, she shouldn't be allowed to work that kind of job, too much of a risk to the public.

Why does bugerland keep producing psychotic bitches like this?

Unsure apart from that the hospital is located in indianapolis. We have her IN nursing license number though. see

She seems bitter; can't imagine why (Pic explains why)

Because they've conditioned the cattle to require affirmation from those who destroy them.

This monkey is working with white patients that she wants to genocide. She should be euthanized.

This, she is the same type that already displays that she will more than likely mistreat white people.

Niggers are losing their fucking minds. The nigs at my job were particurally restless this week. Slinging snyde insults about whites.

Lmfao? Not surprising that it was published by Italians in an Italian journal. If that got published in the us you would hear no end to the shrieking of niggers

real talk, should I marry a black woman and adopt a white child?

I'm suspended from twatter, someone keep me posted!

Sadly nusing is fast tracked nowadays. It used to be a 2 year degree, but I think you can get it done in 9 months now.

You don't need a black woman to do that.

top kek

WE

But whites are under represented in all of those demographics. Especially killer. But her race is over represented.

How do we contact where she works?

in.gov/pla/3638.htm

FILE A CONSUMER COMPLAINT WITH IN BOARD OF NURSING

The real Red Pill is that White Guys are the most sought after, and White Women are the most race loyal (See pic).

From a statistical standpoint, White Male-Black Female marriages have one of the lowest divorce rates in the nation.

Would be a shame if someone sent all this to the IN board of Nursing.

in.gov/pla/nursing.htm

This is a case of projection at it's finest.

In to see this play out

Nogs amd their projection. They have the minds of children

witnessed, lets fucking do it!

and historically speaking, women culture is typically cowardice, complicity, infidelity, and parasitism.

Completely true.

I work at a public park in one of the most diversified cities in the country. I see black guy-fat white girl all the damn fucking time. I swear to god this become such a common phenomenon in the past two years. For all Sup Forums likes to talk about the BBC these white girls are rarely /fit/ and attractive.

Completely deserved

Medical staff should be biased in anyway shape or form because it rubs off onto the level of care they give to indivduals.
Proven millions of times before

She's a nurse. Who knows what she might do to white patients.

She's in a position where she can cause harm to white patients at the hospital she works at.

Bost on double chin

Indeed, the whole "BBC" shit is just a myth, when you actually look at the stats.

ALLLLAHHHH SNACKKKK BARRRR

pimp manipulation, cowardly complicity, stockholm syndrome

She is a nurse who has access to deadly drugs and she wants to kill white children in her care. She's a danger to people's lives. She may already have killed children.

dailymail.co.uk/home/contactus/index.html

Why? She is literally red pilling our women with that crap. There's nothing other women hate more than a bitch with "tude".

^this

the race-mixing thing is a meme, pol lives in a fantasy world. why do you think they post the same pictures of coalburners over and over again? it's because there really aren't that many out there. same thing with jew posts- people seem to think that like 20 twitter users are somehow evidence of a worldwide movement. the only group they are right about is nu-males, they really are everywhere.

independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/nanny-caught-throwing-baby-hidden-camera-namibia-a7957596.html

youtube.com/watch?v=sxUrtgUmcn0

Please archive those
>independent co uk/news/world/africa/nanny-caught-throwing-baby-hidden-camera-namibia-a7957596.html
archive.is/yXs0C

If I had photoshop skills or drawing skills I would shoop this goofy round autism face into the ball part of a TAI Fighter being chased by Sup Forums's 卍-Wing

Niggers gonna nigg..

>that fucking cringe youtuber

Projecting SO HARD.

I'll call, just need the number

The deed is done. Kek

such as?

The nerves on this bitch. If you want to be sex realist (it's true men commit more crimes than women), how about you also start being race realist ?

Fucking cunt.

Blacks think that they're entitled to everything about anything

I'd rather we got her killed

I heard it all the time, in every job I had, i'm 30 now, i had a job when I was 18. And all jobs in between- black people talking bout 'da wyte devil' , 'it's not racist if it's against whites', i'm oriental american. sometimes they consider me white, sometimes they think i'm their ally. it's convenient for them- sometimes they'll call you white, sometimes they'll call you black. but in the end, even blacks aren't off limits. they will call them lightskin black, or coon, or uncle tom.

All the time I have to hear about 'white people' this or 'white cops' that.

And their music is all about crime, killing white cops, and stuff like that.

She's right though...

Niggers ruin every place they inhabit.

She's working with children, even scarier!