Other urls found in this thread:

imgbox.com/0ZoWOGIs
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLN63bBjV3Gr-kC8FJrG0sBTS_v6bAoCXo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Annie kissu Hisu

>Zeke wants to stop the cursed story.
>Eren wants it to never end.
So, who will win?

Reminder that both Kruger and the warriors murdered thousands of Eldians to achieve their mission.

imgbox.com/0ZoWOGIs

So basically...

1. Uri -> Frieda -> Grisha -> Eren
2. Kruger -> Grisha -> Eren
3. Sieg
4. Reiner
5. Berthold -> Armin
6. Annie
7. Marcel -> Ymir
8. ? (maybe the doggie?)
9. ?

Am I missing something here? At least one and possibly two still unaccounted for?

I don't hate Grisha anymore.

Other way around, boyo. Eren is going to finish it off for good where Zeke just wants to perpetuate the fighting.

thank you user.

Nope.

What if something Ymir says on the letter goes against something Grisha said?

>No reading comprehension.

At first i hated what he did to both his sons, but now I'm just sorry for him and how much his fuckups cost him.

It ain't that easy being a revolutionist.

No you're right

But what we do know is that Marley had 7 Titans and Eldia 2. Now since Kruger was undercover as a Marleyan, we must assume that his Titan is not one of the 7.

That means only the Progenitor was on Paradis before Grisha and Kruger's arrival.

I think he was working undercover with all his loyalty to the east sea, and held some grudge to the Fritzes. He had Grisha on his hands through the entire chapter.

>no critical thinking
Zeke has done nothing but continued the fighting.

Eren will collect all of the titan types and instanuke all the Eldians. So he kills every last one of them.

>muh critical thinking.
Same thing as the SL. Obviously, no one wants to give in.

>Eldians in charge of not murdering each other.

>inb4 Eldia was never a kingdom.

>we must assume that his Titan is not one of the 7
huh?

welp eren and armin are confirmed dead unless the author asspuls a miracle and takes away the timelimit

Feels great.

When they die they are teletransported to some place else.

Because the 7 are the ones the Marley people command by recruiting Eldian children. Kruger is clearly not one of those.

Feel Good. rejoice that LH is Titan Cancer free

Holy fuck.

I can't help but feel the "Attack On" has been a terrible decision for the english name. Though I must say I do not have a good english substitue for the title's meaning this chapter revealed

Maybe The Assault Titan? Battle March Titan? Vanguard Titan? Blitz Titan?

Armin in 13/15 years and Eren in less than 8. The coordinate and the Reiss serum decrease his lifespan for sure.

>TFW Eren already know how the ocean looks like
;_;

But that ship is nothing but a malignant tumor.

In more than a decade, that's not a short amount of time. Armin is further out from that than we are from the day Bush won re-election that's how long it is. If there was any justice Armin would have gone several chapters ago and not still have such a long time left in his life.

I'm wondering about the Reiss and the Fritz families though. How did the Reisses become the true royal family inside the Walls why did they need to put up a front with a fake king named Fritz? Could it be that at some early point in time the Reisses for some reason devoured the Fritz and took their power?

I've seen theories about the former's memory manipulation power actually being separate from the Coordinate, which would mean that at the time Grisha ate Frieda, she already had two powers within her (and would incidentally correspond to the number of powers Eldians were said to still possess when King Fritz fucked off to Paradis Island).

first for LH

Malignant only to your fujoshi fantasies.

>fujoshit
Disgusting.

Both shipperfags and fujoshits are cacner.

And the cancerous manletfags have arrived.

>All the paths lead back to the coordinate.
>The source of all organic material.
Really, what did Frieda and Uri saw?

Where is the fucking translation, give me that fucking shit in english dammit

The Onslaught Eoten.

Honestly, Kruger is a dick.

It was posted in this thread man not even deep in

Fuck sorry found it bro, Trips bless you

Won't hold it for him to doing what he had to do, though. Even if I don't know his motivations.

see

The Anime Pony Canyon youtube channel uploaded a private video in its Attack on Titan playlist. This is the official channel in charge of uploading Attack on Titan trailers.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLN63bBjV3Gr-kC8FJrG0sBTS_v6bAoCXo

It means that Pony Canyon is about to release an official trailer related to Attack on Titan. As most of us predicted, this could be the first trailer of season 2. I honestly think this is it, but it could also be something else (maybe a trailer related to the Attack on Titan stage play that has been announced in this month's BSM?). There is no release date, it could be tomorrow or next week.

Grisha has no dick

Grisha > Kruger

we're finally the shingeki no titan, ya'll

That's now how you spell best boy

Yeah, quite a few people predicted after yesterday's announcement that a trailer would drop in a few days max. Hyped as fuck.

who got it I wonder

>It's name is attack titan
FUCKINGWOW

I loved this chapter fuck you all.

Attack titan isn't much of a name, eh?

Tell that to the thousands of Eldians he murdered.

Why didn't Kruger just head into the walls himself when he first got the Vanguard Titan?

>Ymir was a girl who came in contact with the source of all organic matter.
>Organic matter.
>It is matter composed of organic compounds that has come from the remains of organisms such as plants and animals and their waste products in the environment.
Eww. Titans a shit.

Attack titan? More like attack on titan hahaha

In what circumstances did he even get it? 13 years isn't that long ago for a middle aged man.

Kruger never had anyone that would understand him.

So the thing that titan powers must be passed willingly is bs right?
I didnt read anything that even mentions it in this chapter plus we have the Frieda->Grisha case

Seems so.

Why would Eren bite his hand? it's dangerous my dude.

>"with little time left"
>mfw now it all makes sense

Has it been explained why the need to bite his hand?

So the reason current shifters die after 13 years is, because Ymir Fritz died for whatever reasons 13 years after making the deal and no one is allowed to have the shifting power longer than her?

>Now finally, I have become the Shingeki no Kyojin

JESUS CHRIST. What a fucking hack

Edgy reason.

pretty much, you can see it as a curse., or like since ymir is the original titan no one can endure the powers longer than her

>I guess in the end, we truly were the Attack on Kyojin.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Faster and easier than taking out a knife in the middle of some complex 3DMG action.

No chance for peace now. Eren is going to genocide the Marleyans just like Kruger and Grisha wanted.

Truly... we are the Shingeki no Kyojin.

>Crunchyroll translates chapter name as The Attack Continues.

How do they manage to fuck it up every single time?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with gassing the Jews -- I mean, Marleyans.

This chapter was beyond amazing.
I will never get this Meme

Great, now we have two ATs.

He'll put an end to the cursed history and blow his people up.

Zeke will stop him from doing something stupid

Eren is Sultr.

There will never be peace so long as a single Eldian lives. Only their extinction will eradicate the Titans once and for all and ensure the shifters are never reincarnated.

So does this mean that this nigga is only about 20 at most?

We can call Eren's the SNK

Just checked CR and chapter is not out there yet.

So full translations where?

Here you lazy bum.

woops, meant to quote

Poor Mikasa, she looks so destitute.
She is the only one out of EMA that doesn't deserves all this shit.

Could anyone remind me on why EMA get stuck in a dungeon?

I approve of this memworthy nickname.

What if after killing all the Eldians Ymir's soul is put back together and she comes back to destroy everything all goes to shit forever?

EM got too cocky and threatened their superior, the manlet, in order to save their coconut.

Treason.

Attacking a superior officer and disobeying direct orders. They're lucky they weren't executed on the spot.

Armin isn't stuck, only Mikasa and Eren for going against orders and threatening their superiors. With the shit they pulled back at Shiganshina, they're getting off easy.

>Reincarnation is now a thing.

That's what the Marley people believe. They believe in magic and they call it a curse. That's not a fact and even Kruger say he doesn't know which is the truth. I guess we will find out at the end of the manga or maybe never. That's what Isayama is trying to tell us.

From reading the chapter, I wasn't sure of it.
Now, however, KEK has spoken.

Isayama gone all magical on us now