Red pill me on Russia

Their GDP is only slightly higher than Australia and yet their population is 5x higher. Their main export is oil and without that they don't have much else.

I think Russian women are cute but what's it like to live over there? I was learning French but, obviously, I stopped doing that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kOeAXKUK6aM
google.com/maps/@59.984022,30.272113,3a,75y,343.5h,90t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1ssauVUYN7gNsgDDq9DdHgOg!2e0
youtube.com/watch?v=jd4Tmh8Wxa8
theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/putin-kremlin-inside-russian-troll-house
xn--80acbo6d9a.xn--p1ai/index.php
docs.google.com/file/d/0ByghjF4C91znZlJXWFNtWEkzeGs/edit?pli=1
rferl.org/content/how-to-guide-russian-trolling-trolls/26919999.html
rferl.org/content/russia-trolls-headquarters-media-internet-insider-account/26904157.html
theguardian.com/news/2015/apr/09/kremlin-hall-of-mirrors-military-information-psychology
theguardian
archive.is/EfoGL
archive.is/yKMb3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably like living in uganda but theres snow everywhere judging by the liveleak videos

It's a poor, corrupt, low-trust shithole dominated by oil and resource Jewish/non-Jewish oligarchs with rampant drug addiction, HIV, and abortion problems.
It's the endgame of Jews ruling over the goyim.

The vodka Jew has prevented economic prosperity

Of all people Russians have a good reason to not have it that great : 100 years of communism and 1/4 of population dead in WWII on top of millions dead during the Commiejew purges. Plenty of the capable ethnic Russians were siphoned off by European and American trans national companies

As far as the modern Russian "state" goes it's that very interesting case when EU, USA, Ukrainian government and Russian government all are the enemy of the ethnic Russians. (((Russian government))) interests are not the interests of the ethnic Russians.

Very much alike to the Soviet Union, Russian Federation does not represent the interest of the ethnic Russians. Nor the said Federation is run by them.

"At the first free and honest elections they'll vote for the nationalists and hang us all" - Armenian rat Margarita Simonyan, RT director

The Russian Federation is a legal state successor of the USSR and thusly illegitimate. Unless Russian Federation renounces every legal connection and historical connection to the USSR it's pretty much a non-country.

Putin is a president of literal unironic subhumans.

The Russian Federarion is like welfare state taken to ethnic collectivist level - taxes from ethnic Russian areas go to feed gook and mudslime republics.

Dropping them off and developing slowly is the only way. Russia has no man power or financial resources for imperial ambition(nor a public desire for it for that matter). Russians want to live in peaceful homogenous country, where they are not afraid for tomorrow fiscal stability and their kids safety. There is no money for quality healthcare, yet public expensive shows like Olympics and FIFA are thrown.

There are only two ways - peaceful ethnic balkanisation on model of Czechoslovakia and steady growth like in Latvia and Czech Republic, or another financially atrocious clusterfuck of break away like happened with the USSR.

Or just put all native nonwhites back under apartheid

>4 minutes to post this.

Do I dare to say this is another shill/paid thread? The desperation of whitewashing Russya is so obvious.

This is what happens under Putin:

Open borders with China? Check!
Open borders with Central Asia? Check!
Open borders with Southeast Asia? Check!
Open borders with Brazil and South Africa? Check!

Denies existence of ethnic Russians? Check!

Supporting White Genociders like Mugabe? Check!

Thieving everything, while many ethnic Russians and native nonwhites live in poverty? Check!
Denying existence of the ethnic Russians? Check!

Enforcing even stricter anti-gun laws? Check!

Enforcing the hate speech laws? Check!

Illegal to create a nationalist party because of the article 282? Check!

From 88% ethnic Russians to 65% under his rule? Check!

NOOOOOOOOO GOY YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO POST THAT

Atleast the gays get beaten

Meanwhile their women love nigger and mudslime cock. Their men look like soyboys.

>"At the first free and honest elections they'll vote for the nationalists and hang us all" - Armenian rat Margarita Simonyan, RT director

don't nationalistic russians love armenians?

>Mugabe

Insurance fraud is apparently so bad there that federal law requires all motorists to have dashcams installed on their shitbox cars.

In case you wondered why the terabytes worth of car cash videos on YouTube come almost exclusively from Russia.

Why would they? armenians are kike tier subhumans and hated here. Nonwhite- oven. That’s the force behind Russian nationalism

whats the story with him
why does this nigger want to kill so many pure white children again?

I missed the part about 65%. Any proofs on that?

Your alleged shill appears to be speaking against Putin and the ruling class, which would be contra what a Kremlin-paid shill would be doing, subhuman.

Open the census and count up the illegals. Self reported “”””“ethnic Russians””””” need no apply

give me a link to your census.

>copypasta
>same image with lies (the only thing true are the pics witch are taken out of context

>Limonov
>sucked off a nigger
Pick two

All of those have SOURCES right there.
Literally Russian census + immigration data

They are ~70% white, dirt poor, rampant alcoholism, highest abortion rate, high opiate use, rampant corruption, and the women are all degenerate degenerate degenerate gold diggers who are prone to coalburning.

Russians are passive deadbeats and lead immoral lives because they're fatalistic. They don't have any expectations from their state, they're emotionally unstable and have a complex of inferiority towards Western Europe. They don't know moderation and proportions so they will scream at you and even murder you, and then justify it by saying that bad things happen only to bad people. Russians are in some way demonic people, very strange and unpredictable

Robert has not killed white children in years.
He has been very well behaved resigning and not causing trouble. They'll let him live out his days under house arrest I expect.

The last one was 7 years ago.

Higher GDP then Australia while sanctioned to shit.

You just described most of the US.

Except the racemixing part, correct

+15

Is Russia a matriarchy?

At a lot of aspects yes. Even though dudes end up with partners that are rather controlling and not scared to beat you

If Russian women are bossy it's because Russian men are slobs I think.

youtube.com/watch?v=kOeAXKUK6aM

literately a song about pol shitposter

Put down the vodka and go take out the trash before we cuck you and steal your surplus blonde women, Sven

They just wrestled themselves free from nearly a century of bolshevik oppression... stuff like that takes decades to recover from man.

Appears to be speaking more against the general system, and ethnic non-whites. I thought Russians weren't allowed to access Sup Forums any longer though.

Aah you are one of those "nationalist" who want to Russia just stand down lay on ground and die. Giving up all its geopolitical intresses and ending up puppet country.

There are no surplus women in age below 75. Russian women are incredibly ingroup loyal each generation wipes away a small fraction of percentage of gold diggers that go abroad and stay there. Even mixing with other Europeans is super rare and let alone whatever shitskin filth is out there
We can waste another 15 million ethnic Russian lives and get more stadiums!

You can just keep dodging issues and just spout meme tier shit.You are same tier with those Navalny shits. Whos plan is just surrender and give up and hope that EU and US will reward you with good treatment and gibs.

Can any other Russians confirm? I'm Orthodox and have been hoping to import a 10/10 gorgeous orthodox waifu. Are they any more gold-digger than your typical fat greedy western whore?

>orthodox
>he thinks Russia is religious
>he thinks orthodoxy is not shitskin thing outside of Russia
Russia can focus on developing the people or waste resources on what....? Less dead nonwhites in Syria? Who cares lmao
Russian money > sandnigger lives and international prestige

Sure but REAL problem is that the ethnic Russians you speak of support and praise Putin to the point of literal worship, most of them anyway. They would never call out their government no matter how much their lives suck because of it. Didn't they do the same with Lenin/Stalin? Didn't you just recently stop celebrating one of them (Stalin I think) yearly with your fancy lights show in Moscow??

>Can any other Russians confirm?
He's full of shit that's for sure.

Ethnic German from Bavaria living in Russia for economic shortcuts again?

Russia has to protect it strategical interest or it will end up just colony of west. I am not talking about Syria here but lands that are part of Russia proper that you fucks would be happy to balkanize just so you can get pat on head from western liberals.

Russia should be preparing to integrate Belarussia into itself even more. There is nothing stopping reunion after Lukashenko is out.

Now you must be suprised how come a group like ethnic Russians notorious for open racism and mocking their government can be pro-Putin. Well, they aren’t.

What you see here is literal Putin Internet Defense League on a state payroll. Most of "Russians" you see on Sup Forums are fucking shills from Savushkino. It's them and American useful idiots who spread the false message of Russia being pro-White and anti-degenerate, when the opposite is true.
RIDF HQ:

>ul. Savushkina, 55, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia 197183

Google Maps link:

google.com/maps/@59.984022,30.272113,3a,75y,343.5h,90t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1ssauVUYN7gNsgDDq9DdHgOg!2e0

Video inside the building:
youtube.com/watch?v=jd4Tmh8Wxa8

>LLC “Internet Research” (TIN 7813585038) was founded in March 2014. The company acts as the successor of “Internet Research Agency” (TIN 7805627478), which was based in Holguín. Legal address “Internet Research”, according to the commercial registry – Bolshaya Raznochinnaya, 17, room 1-H. Founder and CEO – Michael Bystrov, born in 1958, retired police colonel, former head of the Ministry of Internal Affairs for Moscow district of St. Petersburg.

Guardian article:
theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/putin-kremlin-inside-russian-troll-house

Meme archive used by Russian trolls
xn--80acbo6d9a.xn--p1ai/index.php

Daily assignment for Russian trolls:
docs.google.com/file/d/0ByghjF4C91znZlJXWFNtWEkzeGs/edit?pli=1

Interview with Russian troll:
rferl.org/content/how-to-guide-russian-trolling-trolls/26919999.html
rferl.org/content/russia-trolls-headquarters-media-internet-insider-account/26904157.html

Russian information war:
theguardian.com/news/2015/apr/09/kremlin-hall-of-mirrors-military-information-psychology

Let's archive

>theguardian com/world/2015/apr/02/putin-kremlin-inside-russian-troll-house
archive.is/EfoGL
>theguardian com/news/2015/apr/09/kremlin-hall-of-mirrors-military-information-psychology
archive.is/yKMb3

You know what I noticed? There is constantly a thread designed to provoke anti-russia feelings. Almost 100% of the time I check this site. Who is behind it? The government runs a bunch of online propaganda operations. Or maybe someone else.

Most importantly, ask this question? Why always Russia? There is clearly an agenda by someone at play here to influence opinions of Russia on pol. Why not pick some other country like france or germany or whatever else? Why always Russia and everyday? Clearly not a natural pattern but an influence operation.

Why would Belorussians would want to enable all the nonwhite subhumans resident in Russia to be able to come to their home? They are ethnic Russian people and almost have their ethnostate. Russia on the other hand is France of the Slavic world

I sold my Audi to a couple that had emigrated from Belarus. That woman was hot as fuck, makes my dick diamonds just thinking about her

Russian economy sucks but you need an alliance of 30+ countries and more than 50% of world GDP just to deter it. What do you think?

Yup Suomi, no inbetweens. Couldn't possibly fix things and not be a puppet state.

Because economically Belarussia is 95% integrated into Russia. As it is culturally and historically. Only think preventing them being one country is because Lukashenko wants to be top dog on his own yard. This whole wish and drive for balkanization happened because greedy power grabbers who could not rise into top positions in united country were ready to balkanize shit out of it to secure themselves leading positions in rump states.

>muh dick, diaspora, interethnic lust
>>>/coontown/
There are no Belorussian people, they are ethnic Russians who happened to live without all of the subhumans that are “native” to or recently imported to Russia

Go and vouch for Finnish free movement with Latin America for the sake of geopolitical retard

Also its funny how these threads are always masked with we will make Russia stronk and better by surrendering all geopolitical intresses and be good puppet!

Because their agenda who drive this is basicly abandon all strategical intresses. Abandon all that Russian nation has worked and bled for hundreds of years to secure its place. Just so bunch of Petrograd liberals larping nationalist can get their imported shit and new iphone more easily and head pats from liberal artsy people in west.

Jews.

Newsflash: Russia lost apartheid. Today nonwhite animals can live in Russia areas. Do you get it? Russia should clean up the home and go full isolation

Perhaps its the people that have had to deal with russians

like the u.s. gov trying to weaken russia spport by influencing online communities that have high probability of support?

And what are those strategic interests, again? Last I checked, it involved interfering in Governments via Communism, working with China; a Communist Country, and generally doing more shit that doesn't benefit Russians. They didn't hack the fucking election, but the people running the Federation are still the same clingy Communist fucks they always were. How is this hard to understand?

Oh look ameriburger whos mind cant comphrehend anything else than muh american way and muh evil communishtsss.

You seriously think the people running russia now believe in the communist ideology?

Motherfuckers, this doesn't answer my fucking question. Fucking hell.

I don't buy that. I think you are the one you're describing... I also find it curious how you show up on pol at a time when it's mostly Americans since its evening here and literally dawn/day in Russia. I don't think you're actually in Russia and even if you are, pol is your job and you make sure to post 30+ replies (same every time) per thread that has anything to do with Russia, Ukraine, Slavs, Eastern Europe.

Nice people corrupted by the Jew more so than the west could ever imagine.

Hes fucking shill. Have seen so much of his spamming last weeks. Also what you say is true I work as night nurse at hospital so I lurk here when we have quiet time at work. Noticed also that he spams that shit mostly at NA evening times.

This so much.

No truer words have ever been spoken.

>They didn't hack the fucking election

i think people like this target this board because it is one of the most likely to have positive feelings toward russia. Their job is turn that around.

Anyway, at least russia has some long term potential. Look at the way the west is handling itself. Mass immigration, racemixing propaganda everywhere, destruction of history, identity and any kind of useful community. The west will never be what it was. The worst part is the major cities are where the rot is. Most immigration is there and thats where all the power is and control levers of society. Mass immigration + leftists putting in their pets into infuential positions. Just look at london. There so much more to say about this, but the west is in bigger trouble than russia. Just because things are 'okay' now doesn't mean they will be. There is always a lag to pain, it's not immediate. Bring in a large amount of genetic trash and you might be fine for now and think its okay, but soon enough it will be a disaster. Just look at u.s. Has slaves for a while and things where fine, then free them a later allow mass immigration and look what we have now. It might no even be salvageable at this point.

>Or just put all native nonwhites back under apartheid
This is what should happen.

They're a non-white shithole ruled by Central Asian and Jewish gangsters who use them like slaves. There is nothing else to be said.

BTW there are these jews who still live in russia who are increasingly nervous about the anti-kike agenda gaining traction there, who post shit about how Putin who they want to overturn and murder and advocate agains on (((CNN))) is somehow actually their best friend

This poster is posting kike propaganda and will probably move to Israel next year.

>says the kike posting with meme flag

The connection between fascism and jews is as strong as the one between jews and gommunism.

Both are trash // meme philosophies designed by jews to kill (you).