Sup Forums Help Me Share This Picture of Jon Venables

Sup Forums, I need your help.

For those of you who don't know about the [James Bulger Murder](en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_James_Bulger) in the UK, it was a horrific case in 1993 when two 10 year old boys, Roberth Thompson and Jon Venables kidnapped, tortured, abused, mutilated and murdered two-year-old toddler James Bulger.

For those of my friends across the pond in the USA, you may think that Venables and Thompson would have been sentenced to life in prison for their crimes, however, they wasn't they were given a second chance at life and freedom, a chance poor little James will never have.

The boys were released on lifelong licenses and given new identities, paid for by the British tax payer. Robert Thompson has kept his head low, down and quiet. Venables however has not been so well behaved.

Since his release he has been arrested for possession of cocaine, assault with a weapon (affray) had been living with a young woman with a daughter of 5 years-old, has had a string of relationships with young girls around the age of seventeen and in 2010 was recalled to prison for possessing and distributing indecent images of children. He was sentenced to two years in prison and released again in 2012. Today he has been recalled to prison again for possessing indecent images of children.

I have today [released an article](freeandfearless.org.uk/jon-venables-pictured-killers-identity-revealed/) revealing the identity of Jon Venables, I have no doubt I will be arrested and sent to prison. [Several people in the past have been sentenced to prison for trying to do the same](en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_James_Bulger#Subsequent_events).

If enough people share the pictures and my article of Venables, there's a chance the judge may imprison Venables for life for his own protection.

Please help, read my article and share it, backup the photos, spread them around.

Thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.ie/irish-news/courts/locals-living-in-fear-after-violent-offender-released-from-prison-34826000.html
rte.ie/news/2006/0509/76052-kilkenny/
irishexaminer.com/ireland/icrime/prisoner-claims-he-killed-bulger-3326.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-42095074
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fake and gay.

Who cares?

I remember this case. So horrible at the time.

James Bulger, this little kid who got wasted. I shall forever remember.

>openly sharing info likely to get you thrown in jail
What is 'anonymous'?
I can see what you're trying to do but ffs do it anonymously or anons will just think you're attention whoring and call the police on you for the lulz

Your faggotry is not fake

So why should I give a shit?

Op, you do realise this place is full of fucking pedos?

prove it's him, that could be a picture of anyone.

???

Little hope for justice, Britain protects pedophiles more than any other group, even immigrants.

You dont belong here.

You're asking Sup Forums, a place full of paedophiles, to help you send down a paedophile.

I belong in your mum.

Why were they placed into basically witness protection instead of given to the wolves?

where exactly are all these pedos you keep referring to?

I'm kind of a pedo I'll admit, I'd still like to see those guys killed though.

You may want to post this in Sup Forums. Anything involving indecent pictures of kids, goes too the oldfag btards...

Which britcuck politician/institution should I spam this at on Twitter? I swear I've seen both of those guys get talked about here before.

Since when do btards and poltards hang out? If you want pedos, go to Sup Forums. If you want 32 yrs. Olds with a smug sence of self importance, you go too Sup Forums..

Also Jon Venables dox when?

Yeah essentially, they killed the other kid when they were about 10-ish more or less so when they got out of prison when they were adults they were given different identities so people wouldn't kill them or whatever.

This isn't Sup Forums pre2012, user.

More proof needed that this is him user.

This has nothing to do with pedophillia, they tortured and killed a young boy, and venebales is quite obviously not reformed, as evidence by the CP and so he must not be allowed back into society ever again.

You should probably kill yourself.

Uhm, there's still plenty of pedoshits around. There's daily threads to lower consent laws and other threads filled by circle jerking pedo loli posters.

>Robert Thompson has kept his head low, down and quiet.

Nope.

independent.ie/irish-news/courts/locals-living-in-fear-after-violent-offender-released-from-prison-34826000.html

rte.ie/news/2006/0509/76052-kilkenny/

irishexaminer.com/ireland/icrime/prisoner-claims-he-killed-bulger-3326.html

>A Kilkenny resident has said people are "living in fear" after a man who stabbed his pregnant girlfriend and tried to strangle a three-year-old girl is back in the city following his release from prison.

He is genetically broken and naturally evil. Even with a new identity he is trying to murder people and do sick shit. He needs to be led to the fucking gallows. Venables is the one that's actually okay.

nobody cares..

I remember this murder case and reading about in the newspapers at the time.. Media blamed horror movies for the crime , and especially that chuckie movie which came out a year before or so.

Do it please. Fuck this baby killer.

>There's daily threads to lower consent laws and other threads filled by circle jerking pedo loli posters.
And in every single one of those threads the majority of posts are condemning the pedos. You implied this place is full of them, which is blatantly untrue to anyone that has spent more than a week here.

>oldfag Sup Forumstards

We're all here nigger.

[Go back](to reddit)

they should just keep him locked up or kill him but bongs are cucked

cool story bro

My sister was James' age when this happened. My mum was absolutely mortified. I remember it being on the news and feeling sick.

Get that paedo.

>tfw the European Court of Human Rights forced the early release of these monsters because innocent child murdering babbies shouldn't be locked away
Cheers for your input EU!

He's already been sent back
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-42095074

classic projection as deflection

you stand out, quite obviously so

What a disgusting Anglo.

>Taking the sheep banter so seriously
Calm down Ieuan.

it does look like him, but is it him? The fact that you found it would suggest his multi-million quid protection is now worthless, and would require more multi-millions to help protect this piece of bacteria again.

Ieuan is literally the worst Welsh name.

The victim was 5.
The victim had his penis mutilated.
The victim had batteries put in his anus.
The victim was killed and crushed.

>My best mate in school was called Ieuan, it was hilarious listening to the teachers fuck up his name the first time round
>Ian?
>Ewan?
>Yeen?
>Eeyewan?
>mfw

nice find user

No civilised society would do anything other than burn those demons after conviction.

Bryn was the best Gavin and Stacy character prove me wrong

>based zip?
Nah a murican GI

Lel, the worst is Aneurin in terms of Anglo pronunciation. Anglos tend to pronounce it like aneurysm.
Best taff name is either Siôn or Gerallt.

Yeah, nice bloke.

they blamed it on watching Child's Play, saying that the kid looked like Chucky

So they get protection and new lives, and Child's play got all the bad press

fuck this reality

it's weird that Ahmed is raping his daughter despite him being an Ahmed himself

When in doubt, blame movies/video games/music. Anything but the parents or upbringing.

The previous night the couple had watched a film, 'The Grudge', which depicts a husband trying to strangle his wife. The following morning, Ms O'Carroll woke up to find herself being suffocated by Walsh.

Jesus Christ, does this piece of shit have to reinact every film he sees on innocent people?

Rope fucking now

Venables was probably sexually abused as a child by someone. Sexually abused children quite often do the same to other kids. This fits quite nicely with the fact that he is now a confirmed paedo.

Bump.

Fuck the detractors.

exactly, it's never the parents

who give a fuck you british cuck white knight

you need another scapegoat dont you?

Shame Rob Brydon is such a pretentious sellout. Watching him smugly suckle the bollocks of some holiday cruise on an advert turns my stomach each time. His career is talking slowly in his accent. He's like a little welsh stepin fetchit to his english massas.

two time busted paedo

go back

At least one of them had to have been, the murder was strangely sexual for two ten year olds.

This is them

Fucking Britain. You're so pathetic, what the hell happened to you? You lead the world in freedom, now you let pedophiles and murderers free. Practitioners of free speech are jailed quicker than pakishits who conspire to collect and rape kids. Taxpayers happily pay to have police enforce TV licenses and hateful speech while large sections are controlled by subhumans foreign to the land.

No one cares or bats an eye. History and culture crumble around the common Brit

Weren't these the guys who killed that kid with a brick and left him on the railroad tracks?

I studied British killers from Jack the Ripper to Mary Bell.

fuck off

Find him, bash his head in, drop off his corpse in a heavily Muzzie-infested neighborhood, and the crime will be blamed on the Muzzie grooming gangs. Problem solved.

They did more than kill him with a brick mate.

Shipman may have killed more but at least he just put you to sleep forever with morphine, these little savages deserved a burning.

>killed with a brick
Not quite
At the trial it was established that at this location, one of the boys threw blue Humbrol modelling paint, which they had shoplifted earlier, into Bulger's left eye.[20] They kicked and stomped on him, and threw bricks and stones at him. Batteries were placed in Bulger's mouth.[21] Police believed some batteries may have been inserted into his anus, although none were found there.[3]

Finally, a 22-pound (10.0 kg) iron bar, described in court as a railway fishplate, was dropped on him.[22][23][24] Bulger suffered ten skull fractures as a result of the iron bar striking his head. Dr Alan Williams, the case's pathologist, stated that Bulger suffered so many injuries—42 in total—that none could be isolated as the fatal blow.[25]

Police suspected that there was a sexual element to the crime, since Bulger's shoes, socks, trousers and underpants had been removed. The pathologist's report read out in court stated that Bulger's foreskin had been forcibly retracted.[22][26]

When questioned about this aspect of the attack by detectives and a child psychiatrist, Dr Eileen Vizard, Thompson and Venables were reluctant to give details; they also denied inserting some of the batteries into Bulger's anus.[3][16][27] At his eventual parole, Venables's psychiatrist until he was aged 21, Dr Susan Bailey, reported that "visiting and revisiting the issue with Jon as a child, and now as an adolescent, he gives no account of any sexual element to the offence."[3]

Before they left him, the boys laid Bulger across the railway tracks and weighted his head down with rubble, in the hope that a train would hit him and make his death appear to be an accident. After Bulger's killers left the scene, his body was cut in half by a train.[28] Bulger's severed body was discovered two days later on 14 February.[7] A forensic pathologist testified that he had died before he was struck by the train.[28]

And the took him by the hand from a busy shopping where he was with him mum, just like that. Chilling.

Oh god this is fucking true. :(

shut up you mopey poof the yank's no better.

Venables' drawing not long before killing James

Holy shit, Bongstan really is lost.

Yeah but the yanks have no excuse, they're a bunch of fucking half-breeds, neither one thing nor the other, and yet they still lead the world, economically, culturally, militarily. We were the legacy of Rome in action and we traded it all for 2 world wars and the false promise of 'diversity'.

It makes me sick.

Wait so they ACTUALLY jailed them at 10 years old? That's awesome!

I don't get it. Why not just stalk the guy for a bit until you get the chance to kill him? Seems like a convoluted attempt to do him in, if you just killed him maybe you would have gotten away with it. You're absolutely throwing your life away doing this though.

We don't have TV licenses or police that search facebook for hate speech. We don't have civilian mudshits rrunning pedo rings, just fat cat politicians. We actually have the strongest laws on pedophilia

We also have firearms, butter knives are breakfast utensils and not weapons. Don't you ever compare the US to your shit island. It was great once, maybe, but that time has long passed Britain is kill

Umm sweetie, I'm 30.

The UK needs to be nuked. I honestly hate Brits more than anyone else on earth.

No you just have cities more violent than middle eastern warzones, an entirely jewish run media, the goverment poisoning your food and water supply, 56% white population, a monetary obligation to the survival of Israel, a non white leader in your history, the celebrated removal of historic monuments, a sick population cucked by big pharma into paying a fortune for insignificant medical treatments, a constant fear of the russian bogeyman and a sense of military pride despite not winning a war by yourselves since the days of fucking muskets.

This so much

Living in Britain almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

Nigger areas are dangerous to be sure, luckily we have firearms. Your media is just as Jewish and they get away with even more ludicrous statements than ours. Kike is a slur punishable by law in the UGay, talk about sucking Israel dick

The mayor of fucking London is a poo. London for Christ's sake. Your parliament held debates on whether to allow the leader of the US to enter. Is this a joke?

Britain is lost

I have never wanted to kill a child before.

After reading that I no longer feel this way.

>Mayor is a poo
Mayor is a meme position, how many nigger mayors are there in the US?
>Debates on Trump entering
As a result of a petition that reached enough signatures, as is democratic. It was shot down pretty quickly, turns out London is full of bleeding heart liberals (a big city full of leftists big shocker).
>Your media gets away with more ludicrous statements
I'm not going to even try with that one. How are those terrorist ebola bees that put razor blades in halloween candy treating you?
The kikes have hit both our nations hard and you're being a great little pet goy acting the way you do. Divide and conquer tool of the Kike,