If she doesnt die in code geass season 3 ima be pissed

was waiting for the whole of season 2 for her to just fucking die, the most annoying character in any anime

i will be beyond triggered if she manages to survive s3

fuck this bitch

I wish I could disagree

Please contract radiation poisoning

Suzaku is more annoying than her.

Anyone who defends the tablefucker, get out of my sight.

She didn't fuck that table, she walked it home gently

She pulled an rkelly then she walked it home gently.

unconsensually

I love Nina Einstein and want to rape her.

how can you love a genocidal posessive insecure tablefucking nerd

Why do so few CG fans understand the ending? All hatred died with Lelouch. You're supposed to move on. Stop hating Ohgi, Suzaku, Nina, whoever.

I hate Nina and want to rape her.

Ohgi is still a cunt

And so is nina

everyone else deserves my forgiveness

I unironically thought she was the cutest until she started acting crazy.
What a same, glasses girls are usually my favourite.

>sees random Japanese man holding her and her friends hostage
>says out loud "a-an Eleven!"

This was the exact moment I ended up hating her. Her fear of anyone that was not Britannian just disgusted me.

Eleven detected. Nina was redpilled as fuck.

She's worst girl and that also means she has to uphold that title. If she died, someone else would have to become worst girl. You don't understand the tragedy of her existence.

>Stop hating Ohgi
Never.

nina best girl
where my ninabros at?

>redpilled
If by redpilled you mean comes up with scapegoats to justify genocide.

Wait what happened to her again?

She used her mad scientist money to purchase a furniture factory and lived happily ever after.

She was racist against the Japanese, fell in love with Euphemia, raped table-kun in an attempt to masturbate to a picture of her, went off the deep end when she died, built an experimental nuke and tried to blow up the school at the end of R1 only for it to turn out to be a dud. Then she went off with the Britannians to continue her research on nukes, completed them and she was shocked by their destructive power when one was used to destroy Tokyo and kill 35 million people.