Should mothers only feed their babies in private?

Should mothers only feed their babies in private?

pic related- breast feeding pod at the airport

>fapping cabinets

Seems pretty wasteful. They have chairs don't they? She can just sit in a chair, don't need a whole thing.
>Should mothers only feed their babies in private?
Cunts generally shouldn't be allowed in public places but when they have to be and have babby babby have to eat.

I never understood the whole breastfeeding controversy. The mother is feeding her child. Everyone's seen tits before. What's the big deal?
Inb4 MUH chilluns!!!
They literally sucked on a tit for years. They can get over seeing a boob.

A complete non-issue. No one should care. Just don't whip your titties out at restaurants ffs because if you have a kid stay the fuck at home and don't bother us with a crying child.

Thats probably for those who wants privacy, not everyone WANTS to breast feed for everyone to look

guess where I'm staying the next 18 hour flight delay

Of course. Public nudity is degenerate and unacceptable, not to mention completely disrespectful to the mother's husband.

Puritans that are so mentally deranged that a natural function (woman feeding her child) is something that everyone has to be shielded from... even though, like you said, everyone's seen a tit. I would say keep the pod for those who wish to have the privacy but not make it mandatory to use.

How about stay at fucking home and care for your kid for a few months. Goddamn the jews ruined women.

This is real degeneracy.

Just like how at the gym more and more guys won't go anywhere without towels wrapped around their waists, and now they have "family changing rooms" like it matters if some 3 year old sees a dick.

Seriously, this country has gotten way more prudish and paranoid about this shit over my lifetime, and it's just sick. We've gone from propriety to paranoia, like it's something horrible if they see a nursing woman. What the fuck?

>Mothers should live like a NEET shut-in until their baby weans off their milk
Life as a shut-in where someone else provides your meals might work well for you but adults generally have things to do that bring them outside the house more than once a year.

>it's a natural function
>it's appropriate to do in public anytime, anywhere

Oh, so is shitting and pissing in the open. There's a lot of "natural functions" you can delay instead of acting like an unsanitary, indecent wild animal.

fuck off wagie

There is a difference between feeding a baby and shitting in the street. Quit pretending to be a retard. Babies that are still breastfeeding aren't known to be the most capable of trying to delay their necessary bodily functions. Like eating.

Found the shill

I too have no problem with women whipping those engorged sweet-ass milkers out in public.

So hot.

>implying he is pretending

In more sane, less NIGGER times, the man that fucked the woman to produce the child, could watch the kid for a couple hours if the woman needed to step out.

In more sane, less NIGGER times, extended family of the mother or father, or another sibling could keep an eye on the newborn.

Again, this is before the kikes and niggers destroyed the family unit, and turned this country into a slightly less bad version of "it takes a village".

That booth seems kinda silly. There's absolutely nothing wrong with breastfeeding in public. If the baby's gotta eat then let the mum whip out her tit and feed the baby.

They make breast pumps this is wholy a matter of convienience for them.

No, at least in Argentina only hardcore christcucks complain about it

delaying gratification is an adult concept
a baby is a fucking baby who cries and whines when they don't get what they want

They only breastfeed for 6 months. How fucking hard is it to manage for 6 months? The NEET retard comebacks don't address at all how shit modern women and "families" have become.

>taking a completely helpless child in public

It's fucked, be fucking real. I worked with a really unattractive woman who did this at work during meetings. That sound is like nails on a chalkboard

>taking a helpless infant into an environment of adults

>I would say keep the pod for those who wish to have the privacy but not make it mandatory to use.
this

Roastie whores that breastfeed in public do it for attention and so they can complain about something on (((social media)))

If you can't prepare before leaving the house then you should do it in private somewhere.

>it's natural so it's okay to force everyone to participate!

In America do they not have those sheets you can drape over yourself to breastfeed in public without showing everyone your tits?

The mother is an adult. They put the child in diapers. They should know goddamn well enough to drop what they're doing and take the kid out of public to do whatever.

Stop trying to make it a-ok to be a nigger in public and everyone just has to accept it, and never criticize shitty manners and shitty/insane behavior.

Little things like this add up, and it's why modern people are so shit.

Hell, why even wear clothes?

Quads don't lie

Checked

Years* as long as you don't fall for the formula jew. Breast milk is heaps important for the first 2 years. You expect women to stay only at home for 2 years straight? You can schedule trips around their feeding schedule better when they are older and don't eat as much, but it's not always 100%. There's nothing wrong with feeding in public and its easy to be discreet ie:covering your tits and bub with a blanket so people can't see anything. Even so I'd still much rather see a woman breastfeeding without a blanket than the sluts that walk around with no bra's and "shorts" smaller than underwear, why not target them instead of breastfeeding mothers who chose to actually feed their children the way they are meant to instead of using formula?

Here in Italy we've gone from taking your own trash out and putting in a common recycling area, to just putting bags outside of the doorstep and waiting for a truck to come and personally pick them up.
I don't say we should embrace cleanliness to a pathological point like hitler or victorians, but it's certainly something to press on, so yeah.

We do. Women just don't give a shit anymore. They intentionally pick social politics that deliberately piss off men for the sole purpose of pissing off men.

what a sad titty

>You expect women to stay only at home for 2 years straight?
Yes? It's called being a good mother.

>The NEET retard comebacks don't address at all how shit modern women and "families" have become.
Possibly because that wasn't the topic. The topic is breastfeeding in public. I see how they intertwine, and I agree with you, but if you want to cry about how modern women are we also have to talk about how men today are shit as well.
Why does seeing someone feed their child trigger you? Can you not handle seeing a titty?

>breast feeding your child in line because you're too lazy to find somewhere private

Breastfeeding in public is fine if the mother covers it up. You don't need a booth like that, just like a normal nursing shawl, where the baby can still feed but it covers it up do you don't have a tit flapping in the feed.

>You expect women to stay only at home for 2 years straight?
No. Take care of breastfeeding before leaving the house. If it comes up while you are out, excuse yourself, leave to a private place, and take care of it there.

It's like having the kid in a dirty diaper when you leave the house. It's like you not taking a piss or shit before you leave the house. It's basic "take care of your own shit" and "stop making everyone else accomodate your shit in public".

>If you can't prepare before leaving the house
Prepare by scheduling when babby gets hungry? I don't understand what preparations you could mean.

yaaaaaaaaas queen

Privacy is nice if they want it, but they shouldn't be forced to move. People are such squeamish faggots these days.

Except women don't even want to do this. Breastfeeding in public isn't the problem for the overwhelming majority of those out there. The problem is women want to flash everyone because it pisses off men.

Women are STILL dealing with left-over animal instincts they've never had to face to join civilization (making men fight each other to find the best mate). They don't have a way to properly discipline themselves or find an outlet so it manifests in disgusting and destructive ways, like trying to push this garbage.

and the older children must be stuck at home too? So she can't take them to school, the park, grocery shopping? Everything falls on her husband then with that logic, is he meant to stop work and take over his wifes duties?

>Everything falls on her husband then with that logic
Yes? It's called being a good father.

It's a manufactured controversy.

You put it in a bottle instead of flopping your tit out in public

They can breast feed in public, but they can't complain if someone walks up and takes a pic. In fact, we should all make efforts to come up and stare whenever they do it. These fucking cunts want to make breastfeeding into some kind of crusade for 'womens rights', so let's let them win and then remind them why it was taboo in the first place.

The same goes for women wanting to be able to wear whatever they want. Well, go ahead and do it, then find out why your ancestors didn't do it. It attracts unwanted male attention, duh, you stupid cunts.

Just let women have whatever they want so they can see the reason why we told them not to. It's like letting your dog chase a car - they think it's great until they catch one. Same goes with womens' idiotic crusades. Let them have it, then let them suffer until they beg us to restrict their rights again.

i would donate after she had that nigger put in prison for statutory rape since she was 15 and he was 26
until then the coal burning whore can fucking walk

No, don't feed your babies.

>If I can't suck on my baby's tits
>My baby can't suck on mine

>Just do the thing you don't want to do to prove women wrong!

>All these stuck up Americans

Holy shit. The memes are real. I couldn't give less of a fuck if someone walks around shirtless let alone breastfeed a starving baby.

But then American women being what they are I could understand why someone wouldn't want to be exposed to the female equivalent of jabba the hutt letting a mutated goblin suck some liquid from its protrusion.

That just looks weird. And it's unnecessary because no one will notice if it's done normally.
How is a woman feeding her child imposing on anyone?
>The problem is women want to flash everyone because it pisses off men
No, it doesn't. Nobody cares, except other women, like you sound like.

>ha ha you're not a real man because you don't like women acting like whores and animals!!!
Roastie detected.

>Take care of breastfeeding before leaving the house.
Yes and shit happens. Babies aren't always predictable and even if you do it right and feed right before leaving the house you might end up with a screaming child in a situation in public where it is much easier to take care of it as soon as possible than to let the child get worked up to the point of vomiting. If there are no parents rooms/private spaces available theres nothing wrong with finding somewhere and doing (pic related) Still 100x more modest than what women walk around in these days.

>bottlefeeding
Disgusting
>feeding your child is "acting like whores and animals"
What? Are you fucking stupid? The fuck is wrong with you?

Just go in the corner and face the wall when you breastfeed your niglet. No one wants to see your goblin and your disgusting flapjack tiddies.

It's disgusting.
Maybe I should whip my cock out and piss in a bottle whenever I need to, no one should complain

>taking an unpredictable and helpless child in public where, even if you don't count breastfeeding, you'll have other situations that might endanger them
You didn't think this argument through.

Never seen pancakes with names before.

>oversimplifying the argument
Yeah, the public doesn't exist. Just the woman and child. Sure.

>feeding an infant
>Acting like a whore and animal

I always found it to be a genuinely touching act. I believe it was always seen as harmless and moving in ancient times. Must be all the soy you ate ever since your mother fed you artificial powdered milk as she didn't want to be 'like an animal'

Jesus christ. Yes user, going grocery shopping is such a dangerous situation for a child, horrible mothers everywhere I tell ya.

>forcing your baby to ingest xenoestrogens
user, you do realize plastics are the main cause of the "soyboy" problem, right?

This. Only faggots make controversy over motherhood and women nurturing the next generations

>ha ha insulted your manhood again!
Roasties getting toasty.

That was your argument, not mine. If groceries isn't a big deal neither is quietly taking the child to a bit of privacy.

>Everyone's seen tits before

It is a bit inappropiate to do it in public. At least go into the bathroom

Women should be at home raising the kids, not at airports being strong women and nursing their kids there.

How is the public being damaged by a woman feeding her child? Oh no, motherhood, the worst thing ever, no one should see that.

If a woman can get her titty sucked in public, then a guy should be able to get his dick sucked in public. It's only fair.

That wasn't my argument I was just throwing it back. But now you get to eat your words same as the other person I responded to.
see: >That was your argument, not mine. If groceries isn't a big deal neither is quietly taking the child to a bit of privacy.

Believe it or not, you have too. Especially on Sup Forums.

>throwing a bitchfit
>calling other people effeminate

Your Estrogen levels are rising with every posts.

Those pods are such bullshit. I went in one and didn't get any

>leaf accusing anyone of being effeminate

Shill-abused memeflag, stop enabling the decline.

No. That's dumb. Mothers should do what's convenient. However I also feel like mother's should have common courtesy. It's obvious that some of these cases in the media of "Mother discrimination" are the result of a mother intentionally doing something she knew would get a reaction.

>Puritans that are so mentally deranged that a natural function (woman feeding her child) is something that everyone has to be shielded from...
i should be allowed to whip out my dick and make some cummies while i watch
>natural function of dick is to cummies
>natural function of eyes it to watch tiddy

>It's obvious that some of these cases in the media of "Mother discrimination" are the result of a mother intentionally doing something she knew would get a reaction.
Yup.

>cuckshed for roasties
good

Oh shit... I didn't even think of this.

words

Yeah, nah. Just like that other guy you are literally retarded to think feeding a child is at all similar to shitting in the street or beating off on someone.

That was the argument of people who want to flash tits though.

I'm fine with public breastfeeding, although I'd prefer it didn't happen in a restaurant or other food place unless I also get a taste ;D

I think it's up to the husband to decide honestly, I'd rather my wife breastfeeds in a semi private area, although I've seen women stealth feed their kids in a public place.

Although this is about the fact that women are breastfeeding in the first place right? Cohen, Solomon & Goldberg want white women to only give their kids (((formula)))

Whites should encourage our women to feed in public and protect/support them when doing so. All aspects of child rearing for our people should be encouraged and supported.

Shitskins should actively be discouraged and shamed for the same.

how is a dick cumming less natural than a woman nurturing her child? how do you think the child got there?

No. Considering that they have been doing this openly for at least a million years and it has only ever been an issue of public decency since formula and bottles have been a thing, I think we have bigger shit to worry about.

>his leader defines his masculinity

Might as well use 'her'. We're pretty open minded over here don't worry.

The picture was just a reaction image. But you're the one reading too much into it.

It's the feminist communist lesbian war against traditional motherhood. We need to roll back all the "I'm offended" laws that give these hateful minorities their power.

Is she eating the baby?

do you want to eat in a public restroom?

Yes.

Now on another note does anyone have that infographic of ridiculous "man on woman" domestic violence criteria infograph with like 75 different ways men can abuse women?

Such as "Not giving her money"?