Dialy reminder not to breed if you are not white

Only that. You are aesthetically inferior. If you are not a 8/10 or more we dont really need you eighther. Only white women accepted to breed with, obvioulsy.
If somebody found who i am this is just a joke (it is not)

Take it easy black man

Black man what are you doing?

lmfao shut up virgin

do i look black? post pic of yourself

Well I will have children. Maybe with a cumskin whore. Nothing you can do about it. Stay mad faggot.

also, general white apreciation thread

Are you a mexican? Why do you want non whitekids anyways? They will be killed in the Day of the Rope (TM)

*american
ftfy buddy

Gentlemen, gentlemen...

You're both niggers.

hello rabbi, show falg

Puerto Rican/Ecuadorian. Born here and so were my parents. I want kids of my own race. I have a very hispanic name and I'm the 3rd so naturally I want to my name my son the same. But I might just knock some white girl up just to spite people like you. Also DOTR won't happen and even then I'm not going down without a fight.

just as 99% """"american"""" posters ok then at least dont ruin the superior race and have kids with a non white (aka spic, nigger, etc)
I mean, if you had a chance, wich you prob dont.

You are middle of the road at best though? Scrawny little twerp, looks like you are out

>its another "pol retards take literally the most obvious bait and waste their free time" episode.

kek maybe for canadian standarts
you mean your post? ok i baited

You look like a little 14 yo faggot

somewhere there is a severly mentally unstable twink wiping cheeto dust off his fingers typing this
I hope life gets better bro

Is this bait, Although i agree with the non white part you're clearly a 4/10 and look like a weak runt with weak genetics

Am I white?

kek i was just bored

you look happa
holy kek i am a 7/10 maybe

You're lowkey handsome user. What ethnicity are you?

african-chinese inbreed

yes you are jesus why is this so complicated

My fathers family is Norwegian and my mother is English/Scottish and apparently some Sephardic Jewish ancestor. No Asian.

You're pretty cute

It might be the angle or something, well some nords are chinky

Come on tell me.

My guess is Italian since all you argies apparently are

lookin' pretty eastern european there

i am like:
25% chezk
15% scotish-irish
45% spanish
15% italian, portuguese and french.

Hahahaha ok faggot. You're obviously mad that you have to live in a shithole like Argentina while I get to live in a superior country and live a superior lifestyle. I'm getting a CS degree debt free paid for by my family because they worked hard enough to pay for it. Same with all my cousins. You probably won't make above $1000 a month in your lifetime scumbag. How does that make you feel?

>CS
counter strike?
also
>a nigger bragging about money
really makes you think..
You will allways be a wagecuck nigger

EL ARGENTIANO ES UN ANIMAL CONFLICTIVO, HEREDERO DE UN MESTIZAJE MALIGNO ESE QUE TANTO LOS AVERGÜENZA, CON INCLINACIONES A LA TRAICIÓN, EL ROBO, LA PELEA SUCIA Y DESIGUAL, COMO EN TODAS LAS GUERRAS QUE HA PARTICIPADO PARA ROBAR A SUS VECINOS, TREMENDA RAZA DE RATEROS LA ARGENTIMA.. NADIE EN EL MUNDO CIVILIZADO QUIERE A UN RATERO, PERO ES COMPRENSIBLE TANTA RABIA ARGENTINA, SI VIVEN ARRINCONADOS EN UN TROZO DE MIERDA DE TERRITORIO EN EL FIN DEL MUNDO...

I have no eastern european ancestors(that i know of).

Maybe I should I ask questions since I have black hair and everyone else has blonde hair in my family....

who are you? the one who posted his pic?

You must be one hell of a horse archer.

Go clean your room before mom gets home.

Post your face then asshole.

The people that hate the most on other posters here are usually the ones that are too afraid to show their faces.

hello """""""""""latino""""""""""""" friend

Oops I meant to reply to Little bit drunk rn cuz of thanksgiving haha

fuck you and your aesthetics. girls love the big dark D. they want a MAN not a faggot boy. you can barely be a man if you're a white

s-sure thing mohamed, white girls are crazy for pathetic poor ugly nonwhites

>tfw northern italian and brown eyes so not white so not allowed to reproduce but have to because girls love big italian cock

>brown eyes so not white
haha wtf, moors are not white, though

Yea Counter Strike nigger. Definitely not Computer Science. Also it's not about money. It's the fact that my family worked hard and made the right decisions to give me the life I have. Didn't stand on the corner selling drugs like a dindu. I know it makes you mad you skinny soyboy twerp.

ok faggots i am out for dinner

Why the fuck should I post my face? This isn't normiebook you fucking kike. Anyone who posts their face here is a fucking retard.

I said northern italian, dipshit. I am not african.

Good. I hope you choke on it.

europeans have been doing this for millenias, unlike inios like you. Welcome to civilization. I accept your thanks for colonial education we hgave you

Get cancer faggot

I hope so too

>Argentinian mutt
>Same as Amerimutt
>MUH YFTE SKIN
>WE WUZ ARYAN'S AN SHEIT
Whatever you say Paco Antonio Torres Ortega

I have white skin, but a black heart

>can I still breed?

I'm done with this thread you guys fucking suck.

Only if your IQ is at least 115.

Your a fucking farmer lmfao. Your family hasn't done shit. You wouldn't be in fucking argentina if your white genes was worth anything. You live around a bunch of niggers and still haven't managed to do shit with your life. I live in a land surrounded by people "superior" to me and still managed to live better than most. The only people I'm thanking is whitey with an american flag next to their ID.

>The only people I'm thanking is whitey with an american flag next to their ID.

Hello there, my fellow black man

Italians are white you fucking kikes.

Nice meme flag.

TIL people think I'm mongol/eatern euro

>can't even spell "daily" correctly
BTFO cuck

Spic user here. You're fucking retarded, op. Who is supposed to be the sub-species delivering the pizzas and cutting your grass if us shitskins aren't reproducing?

Italians are better than other humans.

your eyes arent even colored.

ARGENTINE PRIDE WORLDWIDE

Who's that soy boy in the picture?

too late
how am i supposed to cuck the white race then?

i never said italians are not white. I just said moors arent. fucking autist

>having brown eyes makes you a moor

Why'd you bring it up when I said I was italian then? Subhuman.

lol you're balding.
Bald people shouldn't breed either.

>brown eyes
NON-WHITE

>farmer

i never said you were a moor, calm your autism m8. South italians are moors, same as south spanish.

I am north italian you fucking amerindian subhuman.

you're not, you look weak and pasty, you don't lift, your neck is pathetic and you have bitch lips.

Topkek. Putos mariquitas argentinas

My point is you are white even if you have brow eyes, but not if you are a moor

you complain about southern Europeans breeding when this shit nigger country is fraught with jewish subhumans, latinomierdas and niggers (imported by jewish president mauricio machir) having at least 3 offsprings each.

based on the divide & conquer tactic employed i suspect you are a jew working for mauricio machir (who is known to have set up offices of jews posing as whites and makign threads on Sup Forums)

well i am not gonna lie, you are right. I should lift
hello mexican!! you surelly are loved in france!!

haha go back to santiago del estero. I only complain about MOORS, not south europeans. They are as white as rapefugees.
I am 0% jew and i think all politicians are the same

OI.... We're the peaky blinders mate, dont FOOK wit us mate

I don't speak spanish and don't feel like typing this into a translator because fuck you. Also, you're a Jew.

here is a good example of a spanish moor

Forgot pic

urban population percentage
was it that difficult? what a retard i suposed you were gonna guess

Post your face coward.

I proved I am white. Yet you're the coward Algerian who pretends to be European.

You look like a mixed spic with 70% euro ancestry.

i'll post his face instead

Why the ID change?

Ooooooo sentí la quemadura desde aquí, en medio de la selva negra.
El argentino judio fue Rekt

I was really confused for a second lol.

Well I am of British descent. But not Irish like that actor.

>I am 0% jew and i think all politicians are the same

confirmed jew working for machir. I will not try to reason with a jew, because it is an impossible task, however i will show people the truth, so if an argentine retard comes across this thread he'll know what is up, thus ruining your shitty d/c attempt

first off mauricio machir is jewish, "macri" (fake jewish pig anti white surname) is the European version of machir, you can look this up in many websites, just google it. His dad franco machir (another jewish profiteer wretched subhuman) is a jew, you can tell by his hook nose from a mile away. He is living in Italy atm (his family settled after ww2) and running business from there. mauricio machir has catered to the jew at all times, he lets the mossad operate freely (like your branch, who is in charge of internet subversion), even had a jewish army come to make plans for plan andinia in patagonia.

secondly kristina wilhelm kirzner another jewish subhuman shitskinned negrified mutt is also of jewish descent, her mother the jew ophelia wilhelm came from a jew family settled in Germany, during the 1880s. same is the case with the defunct jewish parasite pervert nestor kizner

thats only the presidents, their officies are 95% jews. the remaining 5% are jewish puppets

stolbizer is a jew, salbuchi/schultz are jews, donda is a jew, myriam bergman is a jew, altamira (real surname is jewish, cba finding it now) is a jew, massa is a jew.
bullrich is a jew and so on

i know your kind, and ive noticed the way you act, trying many d&c tactics, trying to portray argentines as non whites, insulting other Europeans, etc. your tactis however are useless, you didn't think there would be an argentine with more than 2 braincells did you? im sorry avrham but you've been found out

wrong. 70% euros looks like pic related