With 1000 armed nationalists, would it be possible to take over Malmo?

I'm not a military expert, but I was wondering if 1,000 armed nationalist Swedes could take over Malmo. It seems like a mix of well positioned snipers and people going apartment complex to apartment complex could easily take out the Muslims.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uEClA-MayNU
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=oA13akwRFBc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes but the rest of NATO will show up and skull fuck them.

Depends on what equipment they have

Really? Not after that fuck McCain dies.

I think he secretly converted to Islam or is a Communist.

>I think he secretly converted to Islam or is a Communist.
Nah, he's just a bitchboy for the Jews is all.

Well gentlemen, we're currently the frog slowly being boiled to death. Westerners need to start looking at ways to push back, with force if necessary.

Charles Martel defeated a superior Islamic army. Swedes should be able to push the fucking 68 IQ Somalis out of Malmo.

If they have a smart, charismatic leader, yes they could

McCain is just one piece. You think the Democrats or Republicans wouldn't go destroy the neo-nazi racists?
NATO involved itself in Bosnia, it will do so anywhere in Europe that tries to break free.

why are americans so fucking stupid

Are NATO soldiers really all fags? I mean we're talking about cleaning up Sweden. Why would a Polish soldier want to attack Swedes protecting their people?

Can't tell if you're serious. Ethnic cleansing of Somalis is a good thing, Achmed.

Nice response. Doesn't change the fact Malmo is now Mogadishu.

Soldiers follow orders. They'll do what they're told.

all the Somalis are up in Stockholm
Malmö is New Baghdad and New Sarajevo

but you are wrong because i live here and you dont know anything beyond Sup Forums theories.

Any ideas on how to get off this ride?

Who would give the orders? They going to bomb Malmo after all the Somalis are dead?

They won't do shit. NATO has to take s vote. Poland and Hungary won't support air strikes on Sweden.

Ok thanks those other two cities will be next

So there aren't grenade attacks in Malmo? It's all a conspiracy here in 56% land?

ride the tiger
the system will collapse inevitably and with that collapse conflict and nativism/tribalism will arise, you'll do well to organize with groups who are aware of this such as NMR, Atomwaffen, National Action, Der Dritte Weg et.c
I recomend that you read SIEGE by James Mason aswell.

>They won't do shit. NATO has to take s vote. Poland and Hungary won't support air strikes on Sweden.
I thought underage anons weren't allowed to post on this board.
but seriously, how can you manage to stay so naive?

maybe you should dig your head out of your ass and find out on your own, apart from roaming pol all day.

>poland and hungary
NATO is the primary the US, followed by Britain/France/Germany and then minor nations.
It won't be the Polish or Hungarians, it'll be American Marines shooting dead muh racist nazis and protecting muh innocent arab and african migrants.

Trump isn't going to support air strikes on Sweden. Won't fucking happen.

1000 is more than enough. All you have to do is place checkpoints in right places and start rounding up people. They won't fight back, not seriously anyway, because they have no serious firepower. Won't take so long for them to realize that one wrong move equals immediate death.
Snipers would just cause panic and disorder.
Put city in lockdown and most will be pacified and with some nice bullshit safety&relocation story it should be relatively easy.

Indeed. Can't the nationalists just shut off power, water and gas to invader districts? Cut off food supply too and block them in.

Let me explain you something:
With 250 moderately trained armed men attacking a city of all sudden from within you'd be able to take 'superficial' control almost every city with less than half a million inhabitants.
It's the nightnare scenario for counterterrorism forces. Imagine the night of the Bataclan, multiplied per 10.
You won't hold it, but you'll have a couple of days of absolute free reign with a monopoly on violence.

>Siege
Damn bro that's some dark shit. I'll download the .pdf.

Deus Vult

>because i live here
om du verkligen bodde i Malmö skulle du inse att det är lika dåligt som Sup Forums säger
har svårt att tro att du är en Malmöit.

Trump is part of ZOG, just like Obama, just like Bush, just like every single American president since the federal reserve.
If you seriously think Trump is on our side against the kikes you need to redpill yourself on ZOG or fuck off to /r/The_Donald

ah yeah malmo, i thought i recognized that ugly twisting building
saw it on some discovery channel show

I've got something you need to hear user.

Only with Russian military support.

Jack Donovan is excellent too. begin forming tribes, poltards. workout, improve yourself and connect with others.

Easily. Nobody is expecting shit like that. Holding it would be the problem.

tfw been all around malmo
I miss it, I'm quite heart broken it is the way it is now.

Dammit.

Link

youtu.be/uEClA-MayNU

In order to grab and hold the turf, you've got to secure area with a nuclear silo in it. Sweden has none.

such a fucking good book
Pierce and Mason go hand in hand, the two of them form the core and escense of SIEGE culture.

>workout
this so fucking much
cannot stress it enough but if you're redpilled on the state of the modern world and you're not lifting you're practically a subhuman.

would it be nessessary? strike and retreat. much of the inital fighting these days is through guerrilla style attacks. terrorism is also another method.

When will Sweden get a based Timothy McVeigh to visit a mosque in Malmo?

SHUT THIS DOWN

isn't the concentration of a hundred thousand muslims in four square blocks a WMD?

Agreed. I just started after I read pic related. I had already begun finding others and building a group. a time comes when the state will be a joke. we already live in an empire (USA and EU are both empires, people) time to start acting the like the german tribes and seek the good of our own at the total expense of the state. Western societies have gone too far past the edge to return. become the barbarian.

POLTARDS, LISTEN TO ME:
the anger, hate and dispair you feel are normal. use them. read pic related and get to work. I printed a copy out and nailed it to my wall. it sits there everyday, mocking my fat ass until i quit jerking off, playing vidya, or mindlessly surfing the internet and hit the gym.

hahahahahahahaha

Trumps job, similar to Obama, was to restore the perceived legitimacy of elections. He was a huge success; old Sup Forums generally agreed that elections were rigged. Trumps anti-establishment stance and the introduction of the meme magic meme considerably changed the way elections were perceived.

This is actually pretty comforting, as it means the happening is likely not at our doorstep as I sometimes believe it is.

What stake does nato have in sweeden. Itd be an interference in a sovereign state. Like ukraine

>USA and EU are both empires
two sides of the same coin, that coin being ZOG

>Trumps anti-establishment stance and the introduction of the meme magic meme considerably changed the way elections were perceived.
It's false hope
Trump has done very little to combat ZOG influence and is merely part of the system
If you want to fix our situation, you have to do it from within through armed struggle and not by using (((their))) system
Trump has also done absolutely nothing to destroy the petrodollar.

Looks like a nice place. What a fucking shame

>going house to house with rifles
It's fucking Malmö, if you're trying to be effective then just raze the fucking buildings to the ground.

I really want to see Swedes go after Muslims the same way the Buddhists do in Myanmar.

checked

500 well trained, well equipped and determined men would be more than enough.
The problem would be keep it

pre stage a few car bombs the morning of. set up sniper teams on major arteries into and out of the area under attack. Finally prepare satchel charges to attack utilities going into the area under attack.

first blow the power, cell towers, gas, water, etc. then the car bombs as people rush into the street or as they run for help. use snipers to lockdown all the exits. send in assualt teams to the area under attack to kill and create choas while disrupting rescue attempts.

end result: the monkeys will tear eachother apart within a month. without food and water or government gibmes, they will return to their old ways.

>"without food and water or government gibmes, they will return to their old ways."
>implying they ever stopped.

I amaze myself with my own idiocy sometimes.

You'll just shredded to pieces by AA guns.

I study in military college at the moment. After looking at the area and its social background I think Muslims will have heavy casualties no matter what as they will be more likely blow themselves up.

Pastabro gets it. It's not necessary to go door to door, all you really have to do is seal the city for one month (this isn't hard with snipers and IEDs) and most of the inhabitants will starve to death. Winter is a good time to do this. Attackers cache their own supplies ahead of time of course.

Supposedly you only need 3% of a population to stage a revolution, theoretically that would mean 10,000 people in Malmö but I think that's just active support so 1/10 of that who are actually armed perhaps so but this is entirely an exercise of hypertheticals and I would in no way condone such actions.
Interestingly enough the standing Swedish military is only 20,000 strong with 30,000 reserves so in such a hyperthetical scenario as a Swedish civil war there would already be enough people of various radical ideologies to pose a threat if they got organised.

>it'll be American Marines shooting dead muh racist nazis and protecting muh innocent arab and african migrants.

yep!

As we are talking about Swedes it is very likely that they will racemix or protect their brown boyfriends

Kill yourself Amerimutt

Depends on too many factors. But the "locals" probably have more fighting experience in urban areas and they actually have explosives and automatic weapons. Also they are more than 1000. But they do not have enough weapons for everyone that's for sure.

I would say no, because there would definitly be outside intervention in a heartbeat, and it would be to defend the sandniggers.

>

kek

It would be possible with 12 competent armed An-Caps with basic chemistry knowledge.

>that gif

you'd need at least 5k more people for supply and logistics.

Its spelled Ahmed.

Sweden is not part of NATO

Just surround it. Checkpoint for every exit. They will not survive for long.

to keep the city you mean?

you need at least 5k people to supply 1k fighting troops.

Maybe a Russian alliance with the Swedish militia would do the trick.

Sweden doesn't need to be in NATO to provoke a response.
(((they))) will not allow any country to thwart their plans.

As soon as you resort to terrorism in the US you have lost. Especially if you aren't left wing. Assassinations would be a better option.

I was thinking more about a theoretical logistic for keeping the city.
Small group of 30-50 people for a total of about 500 is way more than enough.
To take it.
You don't need supply. In one day you can wreck the entire city vital infrastructure and overcome the police etc...
Than you block the entire perimeter and wait.

Not without US support. We need to control the USA to kill off jewish control.

Black Hawk Down II : Slaget av Malmö

We have the "golden card" NATO membership though.
We are more important allies to NATO (US) than people think.

No. Because:
1. We would have to to do it peacefully so the population doesn't turn against them.
2. The swedish army could easily take a few months to rally up outside Malmo and then launch an attack. The swedish army might be small, but they got the top-notch planes and artillery to obliterate ground forces.
3. How do you expect logistics to work if 1000 nationalists armed to the teeth walks in and grabs control? If the swedish government surrounds Malmo they would basically starve them out after a couple of months, if an attack were of the table.

They will be busy with Korean War

>We need to control the USA to kill off jewish control.
¨
totally agree.

But i guess it's more about the question itself.
Of course there is a lot of variables in real world scenario that would make the taking of a city worthless and foolish.
But the fact itself would be more than feasible.

It's 10%.

Swedish nationalists? Lmao.

wow Malmo looks like a communist shithole, maybe Stockholm would be better for Swedes to reclaim from the foreigners.

very optimistic. only the supply of ammo is a huge logistical undertaking. there's no way you can carry all the ammo you'll need for one day. let alone the medical personnel you need. general consensus in the military is that you need 5 people in the supply chain to support one fighting soldier.

Malmö is strategically more important as it connects Sweden to European mainland

Ok so we need about 12,000:
2000 fighters
10000 for logistics

Nice that Sweden is not part of NATO, but bad because the majority of their population are cucked faggots.

Could Malmo be taken? Absolutely. But the way you keep the pedophile politician controlled European cucks from attacking you immediately after is by bullying them with USA's economic and military power into either ousting their politicians for us to kill, or killing them themselves.

ISIS took Mosul with 1500 armed militias, considering that Swedes are cucks i think you can do it with 10 well nourished Somalis.

why try to hold the city
> just run a a muck get the job done and regroup to plan the next wave

Well one, sushi eating, elderly, faggot got 50 confirmed and 400 wounded. A thousand retarded, anime fapping faggots be enough, but who gives a fuck about Sweden. Fuck that place.

EU could coup Sweden with the EU Army, Islam /ISIS could coup the country and Sweden's own military and/or nationalists could coup the country at this point.

The only way Sweden will survive is if the femin virus(feminism is an actual bioweapon) infected government is removed.

Talked about Europe many times in different threads that I've done.

[ARCHIVE OF KB THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

>general consensus in the military is that you need 5 people in the supply chain to support one fighting soldier.

the actual state of our army

ISIS were a jewish plot that didn't meet any resistance at all. Well.. except a group of SWAT units.
Give us the funding, logistics, ammo, weapons(which includes anti-tank/air) and watch us go.

i'm no general but
> holding a city is just a meme now a days
lighting strikes
propaganda
turning the current forces againest one another
false flags
stealing supplys
setting fires
creating spy networks
> more legit then trying to hold a shity and getting rekted by nato or swedish forces

nah Sweden will just turn into 56% just like America did. Nothing will ever happen. We're screwed.

You lads NEED to watch this vid:

youtube.com/watch?v=oA13akwRFBc

just kill all the moslems

Also, by doctrine you'd need to get an estimate of the number of people who would fight back.

Whatever that number is, you'll need between 3-10x as many people to reliably clear, secure, and project any power in the area.

Then you have to consider what your endgame is, if it's to murder everyone, then you're going to need to do it very quickly because you will be stopped.