Why are millennials so dumb? You'd think growing up with the internet they'd be super smart

Why are millennials so dumb? You'd think growing up with the internet they'd be super smart

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In-group_favoritism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groupthink
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Employee_resource_group
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No

Millennials are stupid cause the fathers and grandfather's fucked everything up.

In every race:
Whites: Father's and grandfather's fought in war, lost them and now they don't have a strong father figure to support them. Parents split up cause it's too easy and fuck their children up.

Black: Grandfather's leaving their fathers, leaving their kids. Also rap music and just because they are black they get the mentality "uhur whiteys oppression, sell dope to a local primary schoole"

That's about it
Asians are straight, but because westernised, they are losing their way and how they do shit, cause if you got to Asia "Ahhh Arnold Schwarzenegger? Yes yes, I'll be back, very good"

millennial basically built the modern internet including the very website you're posting on

Bullshit faggot

The negress in the pic is extremely disgusting that I almost puked my dinner out.

There ain't no rest for the triggered. Donate to my patreon.

What's the footage thing about?

>shackelford

Brand Recognition, when people “are triggered by either a visual or verbal cue.” Segregated Employee Resource Groups have more influence when they conspire to promote each other instead of “Competing Fairly.” Sherif concludes “negative attitudes toward out-groups arises when groups compete for limited resources. However, he also theorized that inter-group frictions could be reduced and positive relations created, but only in the presence of an all-encompassing goal which could only be achieved with the two groups cooperation.”
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In-group_favoritism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groupthink
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Employee_resource_group

you guys spend all day online and look at the dumb shit you post on Sup Forums

Contacted her via her website. What a stupid nigress.

for you guys, with love

Because being given the answers isn't as valuable as finding them yourself.

SPBP

MY FUCKING EYES!

I do most of those things and I'm far from depressed. Depression is bullshit anyway. You are not supposed to be happy all the time. In fact, most of your life will suck. And then you'll die.

i dont see a milllenial in that picture, i see an anthropomorphic tick and a whiteboard

Sorry fuckstick. Boomers laid the physical foundation and Gen X runs shit. Get with the times.