Hero Academia wating for spoilers

WHO IS GONNA WIN THE BATTLE OF THE MADMEN AND HOW MANY TOES ARE DEKU GONNA BREAK?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ifG376LtUiM
strawpoll.me/11825121
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>WHO IS GONNA WIN THE BATTLE
>MC vs rival
Gee I fucking wonder

Baku has lost almost every fight competition he he has entered
The odds are on his side

>this fight

>Not being hype for the fight of the century
Im betting 10$ right now that the traitor alarm is gonna go off and Baku aren't gonna0 let Deku leave until they are finished fighting like the asshole he is

I mean, true, if this fight has negative consequences it'll be interesting. The fact that it was shown the teachers are letting them go at it makes me think it won't really have any negative consequences

As is, the fight is boring. How many times do we need to hear Bakugou freak out over Deku, the nerd he bullied, being better? How may times do we need to hear Bakugou freak out over Izuku, the nerd he bullied, being better? How many times do we need to hear bakugou freak out over Deku, the nerd he bullied, being better?

How many fucking times will Hori have Bakugou reiterate the same basic sentence?

And on Deku's end, he's going to have a huge monologue about respecting Bakagou, which is fine but also, boring.

This.
I hope we go back to fighting villains soon.
Hero vs. hero gets boring quick.

When does Baku get to go full anti-hero?

Pit Bakugou against anyone else and it's more interesting.

Deku and Bakugou are fine characters but they suck as rivals.

This shit plummeted as soon as AfO didn't kill All Might

All I'm hoping for is for Deku is to slap his shit in, and seeing the Bakufags shrivel away like worms. It is going to be beautiful.

Maybe this time Deku will beat the shit out of Bakugou.
The weak should fear the strong.

>Baku has lost every fight

What did he mean by this

So just a vigilante?

I don't know who I am rooting for. This is a thoroughly unsatisfying fight
Ah, ok, I'll root for Bakugou, but only if he beats the shit out of Deku and doesn't learn his lesson.

You give Slayerfags a bad name.

Best

Is that supposed to be a Kyo cosplay?

youtube.com/watch?v=ifG376LtUiM

>teachers are letting them go at
We don't know it it was a teacher Aizawa was stopped by.
I have a feeling they are gonna go hard this time if no one stoppes them.

But yea we probably one get around a good long monologue but i don't think it's gonna be this chapter since a lot of shit has potential to go down in this one

If you could remove an ultimately unimportant character who would it be. I.e. No Todo/Baku

I pick chuni birb

Probably the guy with a Tail.
He and the rock who talks with animals have the dumbest quirks, how did they even pass the test against giant robots?

>chuni birb
>unimportant
He is important to me you fuck stick

DEKU WILL WIN HE WASN'T EVEN TRYING BEFORE ITS LITERALLY

O
G
R
E

>implying the traitor didn't stop Aizawa
>implying he won't be dead next chapter

I guess im what you would call a Baku fag and i hope he gets shitfucked too
If Deku can't earn his respect beat it into him

If you read this out of context it's like Deku is about to take Kacchan's sperm inside of his butt.
haha

>The MC went from zero to being almost as powerful as a dude considered among the strongest of their generation

This is why I don't like generic shonen manga like Hero Academia.

Who the fuck would be their new teachter then?
All might sure as fuck wont be anymore

>M.t Lady will never be inrolled in UA
Why did Hori not give he a bigger role

Doomsday junior is pretty worthless

Always forget he's a character

Sorry mang

Not even comic relief. He's just there

Tsuyu

>Tokoyami
>unimportant

He's done more than most of the rest of the side class characters. Being the focus of part of the sports festival arc (which he came third in mind) as well as being a heavyweight in the abduction arc, what with taking out a villain by himself and being the focus of a rescue plot alongside bakugou.

>Doomsday junior
Who?

Principal is the traitor.

Fug I forgot all about the sport focus

Maybe during season 2 I'll like him more

>Not even comic relief.
He's pretty much 100% comic relief outside of the parts where he's wrecking stuff with his bird powers.

>I don't want characters to develop
What's the point then?

Status quo.
500+ issues.
Final destination.
Basically: milking this series as much as possible

>it won't be Todoroki
He is 100% pure natural at failure

If get then a manly fight happen and when deku deliver a full smash on bakugou he will pop and dissappear like a twice clone.

Who deserves some focus time next?

strawpoll.me/11825121

Toga.
That villain without a name that looks like Doomsday.

WHO WAS HAND???

Is Recovery Girl unimportant enough to count?

It would make Deku's injuries more meaningful.

Toga is a main villain, of course she'll get some actual focus.

I'm talking about a one-shot for a side character.

Wot, even in the first test where he lost the objective of the match he still wrecked Deku.

What fight are you talking about?

Shiggy's dad.

>AfO gives baby Shiggy the quirk to copy the quirk of anyone he's in direct contact with
>Shiggy hugs his dad
>Copies dad's quirk, anything he touches with all five fingers turns to dust
>Dead dad
>Traumatized Shiggy
>AfO adopts him

You give humans a bad name

when will my brothers form their group

Hey he's his dad's son after all

When he says Bakufag he probably means someone who likes the character(not you) not someone who wants to fuck him.

>bakugou has DIO's face

Brilliant

Then Grapes spying on the girls so they can also get some focus.

Niggerlips and Sadrock.

>Sorry mang
>Not even comic relief. He's just there
he was important during the pussy cat bootcamp

Kirishima. His role is mostly metaphorically and probably literally too sucking Bakugou's dick.

But that's not what this is about. It's about him wanting to come to terms with everything finally(assuming it doesn't get interrupted), including the whole thing with All Might losing his power which he feels very responsible for.

He basically wants Deku to hear him out and help him de-stress. You'd know if you weren't a niggastream reading speed reader.

>almost as powerful as a dude considered among the strongest of their generation

What? Deku can't even go past 5%. Why the fuck did I take this bait?

>no Mei
it's shit

>Comic relief
>Literally 2 scenes, when they're going to his room and when they're about to head off into the forest

He's just there otherwise. Sero is a bigger character than him

>We have Class B shitter among us
Just face the fact that they are never gonna do anything cool
Hori has read to much Naruto to do that.
Best we can hope for is every one in class A get's fleshed out

It's the least he can do for his childhood friend.

He can, it just costs him an arm. Which doesn't mean much as he can kill almost anyone with a flick to the forehead.

>not wanting to see B's buffet of bodacious babes
Are you per chance a homosexual?

Mineta tragic backstory when?

Deku will be the #1 hero therapist by the end.

>Todoroki
>Tsuyu
>Bakugo
Ochako is next

>inb4 Bakugan's mom interrupts by jumping on Deku's Tall Might

And that's almost as powerful as All Might? The person who gave him that power? The power that All Might uses without it costing him an arm? Nah, not yet.

It will, however, be a tough pill to swallow if Deku can use 100% by the end of the first year without an drawbacks.

Being a literal midget is tragic enough.

He is basically Vegeta.

Fucking fujos need to leave.

He is mysterious enough to have a bit of foucs with the other mutants in mind.

No, the he is more like Kurama from Yu Yu. Broken past, wants to retain humanity. Baku is like Vegeta, literally a rival who already thinks he is superior.

He won that hero tournament

Shiragaki is such an uninteresting villain. At least Toguro from YYH was interesting.

What will make him somehow realistic or relatable?

it is most likely that the one that stoped Aizawa was Almight. He is the only one that knows how Bakugou feeling towards Duke.

Why does a villain need to be realistic or relatable to be interesting?

Now there's two of them. How much of a delusional hipster does someone have to be to be a class B fag? They are irrelevant.

I think Stain is a better villain simply for his ideology. A villain that hunts fake heroes because he respects the true aspects of being a hero. Not as a career choice, or a paid government job title.

He is not wrong, he is just an asshole.

>murdering people because you don't like how they do their job isn't wrong

Hey hand girl and monomoa are fine

He's an interesting villain because his character is about learning to be a good villain. When he started he was a child tantrum guy and then stain improved his outlook on how to gain respect and fear and AFO's loss has left Shigaraki to learn more himself how to attack the heroes. Notice how each attack of his has gotten more successful. After USJ he learned that he needed better minions and after the field trip he was successful in capturing bakugou but ofc got beat by all might who in the end lost his powers.

>A villain that hunts fake heroes

Stain didn't hunt fake heroes, that's just how he justified it. In reality Stain hunted every hero who wasn't Allmight.

Ida's brother was probably one of the nicest and respectable heroes we've seen so far and Stain tried to murder the guy because not muh Allmight!

I want Deku to to show how alpha he is in this fight.

Also, I want to fuck him.

>Stain tried to murder the guy because not muh Allmight!

It's because he was weak.

>Villain being villainess
I know right?

It does not matter. Iida's brother is part of a FIRM that does hero work as a business. That is actual what Stain has a problem with. The family represent everything wrong with modern heroism.

Heroes as a BIUSNESS

You autistic cunts really are stupid NEETs.

Kacchan pls

>not liking Tetsu^4

>4 students were accepted into UA by recommendation

Anyone know who from the other classes was in by rec?

Skeleton-kun from Class B, and I don't know if Hori ever revealed the fourth one.

I want more of Class B, specially Itsuka.

Season two will bring an abundant harvest of lewds of her, I'm sure.

Too bad they are irrelevant and you are delusional for thinking any of them will show up as more than cameos.

Presumably, the fourth person would also be in class B. We know it can't be Ibara, Kendou, Tetsutetsu or Awase, since they all took the normal exam, and there isn't much info about the other students, since those four, plus Monoma, were the only ones who really got screentime.

wasn't the fourth person windy? except he turned it down because of his autism

>Fight of the century
Not even fucking close faggot.

Personally, Im betting on Bakugo hurting Deku's arm thus finally crippling it.

He already blames himself for All Might retiring so I think this would send him over the edge.

Apparently all of the assistants and editors he had during her when she was just released really loved the character. So there is a decent chance they will at least show up from time to time

>Probably the guy with a Tail.
>Removing Goku
No

They have good taste desu. She's a cool big sis type - the best kind of girl.