TEXAS STATE TROOPER GUNNED THE FUCK DOWN; KILLER ON THE RUN

The shooting happened on the I-45 freeway near the town of Fairfield, located between Dallas and Houston in the so-called "Texas triangle." Killer has been identified but not caught:

>Search underway for suspect after Texas DPS trooper shot and killed in Freestone County

>FREESTONE COUNTY, Texas (KTRK) -- A Texas DPS trooper has been shot and killed in Freestone County, Navarro County authorities confirmed. According to officials, Darbrett Black fatally shot the trooper around 4 p.m. Thursday south of Fairfield on I-45. Black left the scene driving a gray Chevy Malibu with license plate number JDN4273.

>Suspect info on officer shooting: Darbrett Black, black male, 5’ 11”, 175 lbs. Left scene driving a Gray Chevy Malibu LP# JDN4273. Incident occurred in Freestone county at approx 4:00 PM south of Fairfield on I45. Contact law enforcement if spotted and do not approach.

abc13.com/texas-dps-trooper-shot-and-killed-in-freestone-county/2688449/

What's going on in Texas these days? There was also a shooting today (still unsolved) in San Antonio where a 10-year-old girl was shot and killed.

Other urls found in this thread:

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/9727
broadcastify.com/scripts/playlists/1/9727/-6045962216.m3u
photographyisnotacrime.com/2015/08/texas-police-captain-linked-to-ashley-madison-leak-commits-suicide/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I ain't a killa but don't push me dawg

Nigger, Black, Chevy Malibu. Cop killer. Sounds about right. And they wonder why cops always treat nigger stops like felony stops?

Based on his mugshots, he also appears to be a felon. Why did a felon possess a firearm? That's not even legal.

I'm sure it was the gun show loophole! There's no other possible way. I'm sure it wasn't a stolen gun sold on the black market. That'd just be too crazy. The world isn't like the movies, guys, there aren't gun runners selling stolen guns out of the trunk of their car. That's hollywood fiction.

>inb4 le 0.5% face

Anons I’m scared... how am I supposed to see him if it’s dark out?

where do i find these guys? i want a full auto something

>What's going on in Texas these days?
40% and dropping.

thats just imports, not mixed

Doesn't matter where they come from. Texas is becoming third world like California.

not untrue, filthy yanks and their federated system of making us allow immagrants
the problem will reach critical mass soon, succession soon

IIRC all of our cities but Dallas/FW are blue. It's mostly the panhandle and rural areas that are red & White.
The border area is pretty much gone.

the border IS gone
only sharyland remains, and me, in edinburg. the last of the few men that are still white.

Scanner feed

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/9727

I'm here in El Paso, there's some of us left too. It's mostly military though.

SWAT moving in on his ass. Cornered now, coordinating to prevent crossfire.

nigs nogging

Live feed?

His home boy let him borrow his cop killer 9000

>el paso
not even i would feel safe there
and i've lived in colonias

Leftist media will defend this

yes, talking about turning the dogs loose, he's in the brush just off the road, SWAT vehicles moving closer, have lights on him now

>yes, talking about turning the dogs loose, he's in the brush just off the road, SWAT vehicles moving closer, have lights on him now
Light him up

why is that crazy old cop man pleading to get the county car out of the way? what is going on here?

He didnu nuffin

cop cars blocking some SWAT vehicles, old boy is pissed!

he sounds like he is literally about to die

wow this is so racist. cops kill blacks every day, they literally hunt them, then in self defense one fights back and patriarchy and demisexual planetkin triggered problematic safe space

But he was a good boy, he dindu nuffin

Eh it's not that bad, although I live far away from the border/shitty areas so maybe I'm not getting the full picture.
You often see police patrolling out here at night so crime is low.

>inb4 he wuz a gud kid
>ind4 blm riot over his death
>inb4 he did nothing wrong
>inb4 he wuz only fighting for black rights

You forgot the systematic systemic system

bumb

killer has been identified as a nog. Not being racist. Just stating facts to help people.

Not a happening just a bigger nigging.
Coo on scanner sounds fuck king re tard ed

Fairfield, TX user here... they have the nigger cornered in Waller County. They called in an APC and they might release TDC dogs. Waller County SO radio traffic - broadcastify.com/scripts/playlists/1/9727/-6045962216.m3u

I support murdering cops!

The fuck there isn't. 90% of guns used in crimes are stolen guns purchased on the black market... or from car trunks, theoretically speaking.

cop was going to kill him since he was a nigger, but nignog was a faster draw, good for him

Nigger in custody. Wish they would've bashed his skull in. I knew the trooper that was killed. Really good guy.

one in custody. amb. dog bites.

his comment had to be sarc. unless ... they're just that stupid

This just makes me sad. This man had to work on Thanksgiving and he was killed by a nigger being a nigger. A mother just lost her son, maybe some children lost their father or a wife lost her husband. Because of a nigger. They all have to go if we ever want to be safe.

Did the K9 get shot?

that is good then, many cops in some parts of colonia, where the city expanded and took the land, and they are peaceful for the most part, except the occasional cop saying a cartel kidnapped some guy and if you saw anything

this. so much this! Happy Thanksgiving this! This! this, this, this! Tits and turkey this! Truth never disappoints. This is awesome! This shall set you free!

we would have heard by now; no? K9's are LEO's

Walk around carrying a meme, when he smiles you'll see his teef. Sure fire method, tried and true.

hope they cook that nigger like fried chicken.

is it alright if we start the cleansing now? we can at least start in Texas, and chase them into California.

YOU CANT RELEASE NIGGERS ONCE THEY ARE INITIALLY CAGED
THEY MUST REMAIN IN STORAGE FOREVER

STOP DOING THIS
THIS FUCKING TROOPERS ENTIRE FAMILY IS FUCKED NOW

Every Thanksgiving will be the anniversary that daddy got murdered. Thanks to a sociopathic criminal who obviously never should have been released from prison. Remember that whenever liberals talk about "prison reform," they mostly mean freeing violent criminals, so that MORE people can be murdered by these animals.

>Every Thanksgiving will be the anniversary that daddy got murdered

I didn't need these feels

Who cares...

This isn't even news... it's just cops and thugs playground normal shit

photographyisnotacrime.com/2015/08/texas-police-captain-linked-to-ashley-madison-leak-commits-suicide/

can't say that i care
most police are power tripping assholes

That's great news. I'm glad to hear that happened.

The police in Texas are extremely corrupt. That's why that one black military veteran shot police officers there, they're so corrupt and brutal he was willing to trade his own life to take some out.

That's how bad they are there.

I'm glad that the cop died. Hopefully the killer is never caught.

Fairfield user here. Is Mcdonald's open?

Is McDonald's open?

got vidya... flicker pics, or didn't happen

>Is McDonald's open?