In Beijing, China military funded kindergaten orgnise child prostitution

I thought only Nazi do such thing , feels like movie Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom.

News links are in Chinese.
Weibo(Chinese twitter) banned to talk about it.

The kindergarten, also known as the ‘Red Yellow Blue (RYB) Education’ is a large chain of preschools (2-6 year olds) with hundreds of branches across mainland China. According to China Daily, it operates 80 kindergartens directly and has 175 franchises in 130 cities and towns.

On November 22, the story became trending on Weibo and WeChat when netizens exposed how more than a dozen parents filed a report at the Chaoyang police station against their children’s kindergarten. The parents claim their children were fed unclear white pills and had been injected, providing many photos showing needle punctures in their children’s skin in areas on their legs, arms, and buttocks.
They suspect that their children have been drugged and molested.

Several videos recorded by the parents involved made their ways to parental support groups. One video shows two parents asking their toddler son about a white pill they discovered on him. The little boy then answers “the teacher gave it to me to make me sleep.” He also says: “We have to take these pills every day.” The video was later taken offline.
Other children also told their parents they were fed “white pills” at school. The young pupils said the pills were “not bitter.”
English news
whatsonweibo.com/another-kindergarten-abuse-case-exposed-beijings-ryb-education/

Chinese news
chinadigitaltimes.net/chinese/2017/11/界面|中产梦该醒了:阿姨并没有改变中国/

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=40&v=kXzMXfVavNo

Welcome to the real world

>white pills
They're being genetically modified with the best anglo genes.

> I thought only Nazi
You have to go back.

whats the circles for on the picture?

circles are to mark the needle scar. pic too small to see that

so.... elsagate?

needle puncture marks

>be chinese
>Get rekt

>the nahtzees
A large part of the reason the nazis came to power was to destroy child prostitution in the weimar retard

That is fucked though, you fucking chinks and your lack of empathy, god help us if you ever become the world superpower.

Police even doing anything about it?

Wonder if that'll open the door for people to start talking here

Probably not.

Most likely a cost-effective way to babysit 1000 kids with minimal staff. The child fucking is just a perk.

I don't think it's about child prostitutaion

teachers must have been tired of children noise and fooling and injected them sedatives

this

oh no what a shame.

those are clearly insect bites.. not needle tracks

why the fuck cant they leave children alone? Toddlers? How fucked up can anyone be?

>Being this naive
They boil dogs alive over there, use thin steel coverings with no bolts through them to cover escalator mechanisms and step over injured people on the street, you think they care about eachothers kids?

yes they do..

reason they step over those injured people is because of the retarded chinese law system...

If you are standing next to the injured victim you are automatically responsible/liable... even if you have completely nothing to do with it..

for that same reason you see those gore videos , where kids are ran over by a bus or whatever and everyone keeps walking/driving like nothing happened.. They don't want to be held responsible.

>their children were fed unclear white pills and had been injected, providing many photos showing needle punctures in their children’s skin in areas on their legs, arms, and buttocks.
>the old white pill autism needle double combo

wew lad

bump

The difference is that the Chinese execute child rapists.

As expected of the dirty chinks.