Who is your favorite Monogatari girl?

Who is your favorite Monogatari girl?

the best one

i kinda stopped having one. cat has a fantastically well written character arc, snake was very interesting, and crab was a lovable psycho with some really well done romantic scenes - but i just cannot get past the lolicon pandering.

it's distracting, lessens the integrity of the work as a whole, is inaccurate to the light novels (though that applies to a lot of the anime), and is generally gross and not at all funny despite how often the series tries to make a joke out of molestation or the sexualisation of infants.

i just cannot bring myself to care about any character associated with such trash

wow, this really changed my POV user. i can't believe i used to just laigh at such gross indecency. i wonder if 'a' will ever mature enough to see things like this?

Still Crab.

>he thinks it's supposed to be moralgatari

problably the responsible for these jokes has some degree of autism
but i don't think it impacts a lot in the characters, it just made them look like they're insane (and i think they all are)

Best vampire loli, best girl.

Shinobu.
And she is (not) a loli.

Without lolicon pandering the world would be a dark and sad place.

bee

Nadeko is life, Nadeko is love.

obviously the one who made the fictional gags is the autist instead of the ones who take offense to it because they can't distinguish fiction from reality

tumblerfags really did migrate onto here, didn't they

I have a thing for catgirls.

Bird

a good cake

This.

when i saw the anime i was just not used to this kind of thing that's all

>Best vampire loli
Wrong.
Not even Shaft's best vampire loli.

would you a spooky snek, anons?

>cat has a fantastically well written character arc,
The best in my opinion.

There's something I can't put my finger on about Monogatari. It's as well written as I could possibly hope for, animated flawlessly, always visually interesting. It's easy to invest in the characters even when they're being silly. Objectively, it's top 5 of all time without breaking a sweat.

But there's still something missing that prevents me from feeling some satisfaction at watching it. Like I'm almost anxious at watching another episode. As opposed to something like Cowboy Bebop or Ghost in the Shell, where it's just easy to relax and watch it. But I can't figure out what aspect of the show makes me feel that way about it.

Hanekawa.

The best one.

Bee

monkie a best

hanekawa got some giant titties

Kagenui is love.

Good taste

Why is there so much smug in this show?

>is inaccurate to the light novels (though that applies to a lot of the anime)
>i just cannot bring myself to care about any character associated with such trash
Wait, what? If your problem is just with the anime adaptation, how does that reflect on the characters?

why did Araragi turn that down for cold, heartless seafood?

The one who isn't in any group pictures.

They're all so good. How can I choose

Because the seafood is neither cold or heartless.

What's good about this, should I watch it? Will it dissappoint me as bad as JoJo did?

I don't remember this

me too.

snek isn't spooky, she a cute!

Could it be the excessive dialogue? I kinda see what you're saying. When I watched it I found that I would pause a lot to try and catch all the words on the screen and had to keep backing up to read everything. That's stressful and really breaks up the flow of the episodes, which is beautiful if you don't worry about missing little words here and there.

The visuals, voice acting, and music are all top-notch. It's also nice to have an anime protagonist who isn't a complete fuckup per usual.

The pacing can be a bit all over the place at times, though. Also, I hope you like lots of dialogue.

I went into the series knowing absolutely nothing, and its one of my favorites to this day.

Cat.
All the girls are at least decent though aside from shitty Snake

NADESHKO is best

It's True Blood for men.

Lots of dialogue isn't something bad as long as it's interesting enough.
I guess I could give it a try, I kinda tried a while ago but I think I left the episode halfway cause I didn't know what the fuck was going on

I'm still on Bakemonogatari, I got into the series very late. I like Senjougahara a lot. She's mysterious.

Araragi getting into a fight with the ghost girl was hilarious but I felt awful for laughing. I hear he goes siscon later in the series.

>there are people, RIGHT NOW, on Sup Forums, who wouldn't hug this adorable little goddess

I think people don't like Nadeko because she's literally a goddess. She's intimidating to lesser men and they feel insecure that a girl could slaughter them without so much as breaking a sweat.

Forever and ever.

They dislike her because she's a bratty, selfish, awful character

Never forget.

Math comes second place.

There's nothing inherently bad about lots of dialogue, of course. It's just that I've seen some people on here complain about it.

The first episode is a bit hard to get into, yeah. They get into more detail about the supernatural stuff later on, so its worth getting through.

None, they're all annoying as shit and this series is way overrated

cute autistic doll

why is cat such a bae?

Cat is cute

No user, OP said favorite monogatari GIRL

I want to marry a doll.

Nekahawa.

good taste fellow dollfag

Crab > Monkey > Gaen > Shinobu > everyone else >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Doll

snail then monkey
i find the lack of love for snail in this thread disturbing

As someone who used to babysit often, she looks exactly like the kids who smelled like dirt, diapers and sweat. Disgusting. If you get off to that then fuck off.

I'll take any except Snake.

I don't think I can choose one. I can give a top five; Kiss-Shot, Kagenui, Yotsugi, Hitagi, Kanbaru

Bat=Doll=Bee=Monkey=Phoenix=Cat=Snail > Crab > Layer of filth on the floor of a truck stop bathroom > Snake

I think this is fair.

Hanekawa before she cut her hair

Ack this is the worst....i usually can pick best girl in a series no problem but monogatari....there are too many best.
If I HAVE to pick....
Shinobu>snail=doll=bee=phoenix=monkey>all the rest (there isnt a single monogatari girl that I actually dislike, even snake is ok in my book). Am I the only one who cringes every time I hear cat say her signature line? Ruins the character for me

you....I like you

thanks user

have another

I prefer Gaen, but both are great cakes.

I actually really like Ougi. Speculating about Ougi when Owari aired made me appreciate her more.

Crab > Monkey > Snail > Cat > the rest.

I like Hanekawa, followed by Kanbaru.

>tfw both best cakes have the least amount of art

kill yourself

He knows what's up.

the courage to get the fuck out of my Sup Forums forever you awful faggot