Hope you guys enjoyed celebrating your thanks for a murderous country

America is built on the genocide of the natives. Anyone who denies this is a moron. You should feel guilty for taking advantage of this country that would not be possible without the violent genocide and suppression of the native population and then built on the backs of the slaves (cotton was a huge part of the economy)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thanksgiving.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off commieshit
> literally food triggers the commiefag

nice bate

Ready for round 2?

Who cares about a bunch of feather wearing dirt worshipping savages? Their society failed to evolve past the stone age so more advanced societies conquered them. How is this a scandal? It's literally the way of all humanity.

Needs the pile of colonial and other tribal bones under that.

Fuck every shade of shitskin and all those who shill in their defense. Enjoy this sage

Holodomor
Your faggot ass is hoping your handlers will let you be a part of Red Terror 2.0. Only problem, 95% of America already hates you.

Your such a hero OP,

Now fuck off

Lol. You are so full of shit you have to come here. You have no self respect you are a communist turd and you know it.

>ywn impregnate a native virgin you bought for a shiny bead

My ancestors were killing each other for thousands of years, but white man comes and does it, now it's bad.

>"...therefore we should burn civilization, and go back to chanting around a bonfire waving sticks."
No thanks.

>Hope you guys enjoyed celebrating your thanks for a murderous country
i did. thanks fampai

It's not the white mans fault that you couldn't fight for shit and died like pussies from smallpox. Better luck next time.

Lets talk about the genocide of the caananites.

They should be thankful that we stopped.

I SURE DID. I am not ashamed of who I am. You can take that white guilt you're peddling and shove it up your ass.

>1 post by this ID

Every place on the planet is built on the bones of whomever was there before. It's a little late to get pissy about it. No one weeps for the Hittites or the Sumerians.

>literally invading and exterminating the existant population of an Entire continent in a little over 200 years
>something to be ashamed of

The American people set out to accomplish the single greatest aspiration of every great emperor that has ever walked the Earth from Alexander down to Napoleon and Hitler, but unlike those Godkings of old we actually succeeded and it only took us about 200 years.

Whatever happens to the US, the race of Europeans who invaded and settled America will be remembered for millenia with the pious awelike fear that eurasians have for the memory of Ghenghis Khan and his mongol horde of the Apocalypse.

Future generations will probably have a hard time even believing that we truly existed at all. Homeric legends rewritten allegorically for the modern age, that could not have possibly been intended as true accounts of the historical glory of the American nation.

can you at least use a different picture shill

>95% of American Indians died because of illnesses brought by the pilgrims and the rest of them started a war
MUH MURDERES

Or the eradication of the Clovis culture or the Paleo-Beringians who first settled North America.

Technically, we stopped you. Also put an end to millennia of slavery, too.

I don't deny it, and I certainly don't fucking feel guilty. My Ancestors were mainly irish, scottish and swedish immigrants who came to these shores well after western expansion. They never owned slaves, and they never killed indians.

My dad was an ER doc on the navajo rez as part of the IHS for the better part of 10 years of his career in medicine. He'll tell you the same thing:

INDIANS ARE THEIR OWN WORST ENEMY.

There are arguably more natives in Canada now than when the French set up shop 400 years ago.

As far as genocides go, we're doing a terrible fuckin' job, eh.

I feel no guilt for things I had no hand in. Go fuck yourself, scum.

>America is built on the genocide of the natives.
Cool AF

It was Spanish Military that did most of the genocide in South America, not one man. Now when it comes to North American, I can say for certain the Jeffery Amherst is the one that was at the center of using germs and blankets to wipe out the majority of native population

Here is the kicker.

Jeffery is jewish and the first Jewish military to land in Canada came with him, when he came to commit this genocide, Jeffery second trip to North America.

Do the jews celebrate thanksgiving?
Do the jews take responsibility for what happened?
Why is it always the Jews?

Oh no! we subjugated the blood thirsty savages trying to scalp settlers.

Every year I’m sad they didn’t finish the job.

>we

Did I mention canadians anywhere at all in my post?

WE did our share of the work, unfortunately all of our immediate neighbors got lazy half way through and gave up to join the Royal dramatics society or some shit so they could practice being a thespian transvestite on stage instead.

I enjoyed it very much.

I tasted a hint of rosemary in my mother's turkey, turned out it was part of the brine. Good times

I dream of the good ole days when we could chase down cavemen that were shooting sharp rocks at us and we were using winchester repeating rifles. Fuck. That was a great time. Thanks berkeley op for letting me enjoy today. I was bored.

>1 post by this ID
sage

>The idea of food makes the average communist lose control in a fit of autistic rage

I’m a white male, and feel no guilt whatsoever.

Why should anybody feel bad about anything they didnt contribute to? If my father murders a dude, should i have to pay his family reparations?

Wherever the white man plant his feet destruction soon follows. The only thing the cave demons know how to do is leech off indigenous peoples and cause nothing but pain and suffering. These so called white folks are fallen and not from this world. They build their civilization off the backs of the enslaved. The white man is nephilim therefore he does not feel remorse for his actions.

You need to realize and wake up to the reality of the white man. You need to understand how these demons think and what motivates them. These demons created secret societies dedicated to fucking and murdering children in cold blood, they got no souls man. These cave beasts literally set up an orphanage in Haiti just so they could legally rob little African boys and girls if they innocence.

Fuck white people
I’m glad y’all evaporating and fading into obscurity.

Thanks Giving is not for celebrating America. It is for celebrating the Harvest. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thanksgiving.

Hah. Good luck when civilisation dies with us and your progeny end up in the same mud huts your ancestors were graciously liberated from

Listen here you son of a bitch

>cumskin pedophile defending the actions of his people

Doesn’t even surprise me desu

tfw katorga

The natives lost because the natives sucked! They had about 400 years to get their tribal shit together and form a nation that can produce weapons technology, but no, they'd rather bitch and complain in the snow while getting slaughtered by superior firepower. Also, fuck off you commie bastard! You have a lot of nerve talking about genocide, when your ideology is responsible for the deliberate deaths of over 100 million people in the 20th century.

My grandfather burned somebody's house down back in the 50s. I don't feel guilty for his crime, and I certainly don't feel guilt for the actions of my colonial ancestors

It was actually the liberation of the natives from their primitive ways, and it should celebrated. The slaves i mean blacks deserve to be repatriated to Liberia i agree.