Does Sup Forums go Black Friday shopping?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CEFnH0Fu-e4&ab_channel=GuidoLeMeme
youtube.com/watch?v=3AZUGAFccRM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Aryan laughing while walking past future mass grave
circa. 2020

There is no fouler stench of normalfaggotry in the US than our annual Shart After Thanksgiving.

Online, yes. Most brick-and-mortar "shopping" is now just unplesant, loitering niggers.

hope she kicked a few of them in the face as she walked past.

ya true its just niggers who want gimmie dat shit

>go Black Friday shopping
for what?

I have all the latest shit already.
Black Friday is for poor people.

seriously if you go shopping on Black Friday
YOU ARE POOR white trash, a spic, or nigger

8 years of hussein obongo destroyed this country, and im NOT FUCKING KIDDING

Must be sad not even being able to afford sales you loser NEET

pretty gurllll

only poor people need to shop " sales "
Black Friday is the day to laugh at the poor

I'm already in line at a gamestop. I'm almost at the register. I've waited two hours

I love this image.

>have rich cousins
>they still buy a ton on black friday

gotta get this piano concert going

I come your country?

>have rich cousins
must not be that rich
I don't know anyone who buys on black friday other than my employees.

>Most brick-and-mortar "shopping" is now just unplesant, loitering niggers.
this. i literally just dropped of my gf to do black friday shopping and the place was wall-to-wall police and niggers. i would have made her check in with me via text every 15 minutes to be sure she wasnt getting raped if it weren't for the strong police presence.

what game are you buying?

youtube.com/watch?v=CEFnH0Fu-e4&ab_channel=GuidoLeMeme

i don't
my family only get one present each from me on Christmas

I buy a fucktonne of MicroSD cards and hard disks on Amazon to stave off my server for the year, but other than that no.

Yes, at newegg and amazon

So what will be the first black friday tragedy?
Stampede?
Shooting?
Bombing?
Truck of Peace?
Acid attack?
Stabbing?

Niggering

Oh! You mean the people with the money
t. Not one of them

It’s funnier to watch trampling videos the day after

Fuck Amazon. If you order from them you are part of the problem

>leaving the house in negrolized 2017

If you are out shopping after 11am by choice and you are white you aren't doing it right.

wait, look at that guys face under her elbow holding the phone. looks deformed

Fuck no. Like let's just all throw Thanksgiving, a day that's supposed to be about family and thankfulness, on the back burner so we can go blow money on junk we don't need. I'm not anti-capitalism or advertising but I like to enjoy the sanctity of holidays.

When is some hero going to take out a crowd at Black Friday? Every year I hope and every year nothing

No, but I work in a gun store, and it pisses so many customers off that we don't open early with DOOR BUSTER SAVINGS. We open at 9am, and still get rushed by idiots thinking we are selling 450 bushmasters for 100 dollars.

Normally, no. Have been a staunch advocate of "buy nothing day" since I read that adbusters mag 15 years ago. However, shoes are buy a pair, get a pair @ meijer tomorrow, and mine are falling apart. I intend to buy shoes and get a free pair for my 1.5yo son.

"Can't breathe don't shoot"

It was hurtful today, when I was roaming over FB pages of younger friends and they were all complaining about some aspect of their holiday today in resentful tantrums about this or that missed entitlement of some idealized Thanksgiving, blaming relatives for this or griping about that.

All I had was a frozen pizza alone, and I was darn grateful for it. People missed the whole point of the holiday, the peace and joy of appreciating what we are blessed with when so many who might deserve better have so much less.

There is genuine, true peace and contentment and satisfaction in appreciating what we have, even if its not as much as others.

My family are all dead, estranged or distant and I'll be eating Ramen every day for a week. And I am very thankful for it, and that I ever had other more conventional Thanksgivings at all. I may poor and in bad health, but I am still very blessed.

I hope you all had a great holiday also.

Frozen pizza, pretty based desu.

Are those Minnesota Somali?

I enjoyed it

^^

It was only $3.49 too. Tony's isn't fancy, but its good pizza for the price. Filling and tasty.

Never been unless I am picking up groceries, tomorrow I will go but if I see it's one of those idiotic gathering for the savings I will eat eggs the whole day!

youtube.com/watch?v=3AZUGAFccRM
kek

Obviously, it's called African American Friday.

Wen't once and never again, the ammount of welfare niggers during black friday is mind boggling, it's like a whole caserio just got dumped inside a store and that just means uppity welfare niggers acting though. Also, black friday is a bit of "taboo" thing over here, some people consider black friday a "Bad luck day" or in the case of some christians a "Devil worship day."
So yeah, I avoid it at all costs, tho the videos are funny, specially when wal mart looks like something straight out of a post-apoc world with it's chain link fences and wood pallets stacked behind them as if it where some sort of fort or some shit like that.

God damn I love that picture. I shop whenever the fuck I feel like it.

Blacks Friday.

Easy to avoid them at any classy spots like a fucking bookstore.

watching trampling videos may well be more of an American past-time than black friday itself.

Annon i...

There is truth in being able to appreciate the good times we did have, and the opportunity to have had those times, rather than lamenting not having them today. I'm with you, user.

What an absolute QT

Absolutely not.
It's consumerist degeneracy at it's worst.

Someone tell me why the fuck these niggers are on the floor

Fuck dat noise

Nope. I never have. I don't think my mom or my parents ever did, either. Some things aren't a "bargain" at any price + my mom was always too concerned that what she really wanted would sell out, and passed that on to me. I start shopping in July or August, at the latest.

I'm sorry to hear that user. I'm with you 100% though. Most people just aren't really cognizant of how short our existence on this planet is. They let themselves get swallowed up by petty bullshit. Anyway, hope things get better for you man.

just bought 1.6k in computer parts for a new build. kill me.

>use credit card
>money

It seems like the word should have gotten around by now that most of the "black friday" products are specially made cheap shit for sale at these events, right?