Yuri on Ice

I AM NIKIFOROV AND I SUPPORT THESE STRIPPERS

Reminder Viktor was the most beautiful woman in town all along.

No wonder she was going batshit

"YURI ON ICE" IS ABOUT YURI AND VICTOR MEETING FROM YURI'S PERSPECTIVE

"EROS" IS ABOUT YURI AND VICTOR MEETING FROM VICTOR'S PERSPECTIVE

THE THEME OF YURI'S SEASON IS LOVE

The absolute madwoman.

This scene was so weird, I thought Victor was going to turn gay.

She's amazing.

Fucking madwoman

His legs are muscular. They'll need some good tenderising before he can become a tasty katsudon.

I meant EVIL, fuck.

Haha good thing he didn't. Because he was gay all along.

direction was awesome, especially the 180 around Victor and Fairy.

a webm of that pan shot would be much appreciated

I can't tell if Yurio is jealous of Yuri or jealous of Viktor.

>I thought Victor was going to turn gay
How dare you? Viktor Nikiforov is the straightest man in anime.

New ED song when?

Is it Welcome to the Madness?

Something on your mind, user?

Damn Yuri's ass in this scene is so plump and delicious.

Do we see Yuuri's full credit card number? I want to order the BD's on his dime.

If they took out the nipples the show would be perfect.

These fucking threads

Remove yourself

I used to only ship baldfat
now I ship erosbaldfat

Neither do I. Like what the fuck is his problem? I used to think he was just tsundere for Viktor but this scene was beyond being tsun.

Never post again.

Anyone else notice Victor had his phone settings in Japanese?

Degerate scum

Is this the first anime to have male poledancing + stripping?

user we've been over this a hundred times now.

Fairy isn't mad at Yuuri, he's mad at Victor because he envisioned Victor having an active role in his career. All of his plans to be Victor's successor got completely upended and his senior debut isn't going anything like what he envisioned.

In his mind, Victor must've just decided he wasn't worth the while. We know that's not what happened. We know Victor fell in love and that him leaving Russia had nothing to do with wanting to slight Fairy. Fairy, on the other hand, doesn't get this. There are two reasons for that: one, Victor hasn't actually bothered explaining it to him, and two, he has no fucking idea what love is like or how it drives people.

It's a lapse in communication paired with Fairy's lack of perspective as a 15 year old boy.

That scene was intense and I was scared for a second because I thought Victor was going to hit Fairy, but then he didn't and it turned into one of my favorite scenes in the show so far. The whole scene was great, the music, the lighting, the very tense Victor, Fairy mentioning Hasetsu Ocean etc.

Take that back your fucking whore mouth desu

what whas the whole point on the bag of nuts getting lost scene? its not like it changed the direction of anything, I think

The Panty and Stocking poledancing fanart with Yurio and Victor was way off, after all.

Sasuga

tfw piggy will never dry hump you.

>wyd
>thinkin bout Yurio

He's was jealous of Yuuri until last episode, but he's mostly hostile towards Victor because he feels betrayed by him and always wanted to surpass him anyway.

Viktor never really understood what Fairy wanted from him either, though, as evidenced by him asking if he wanted to compete against him in this episode.

why live?

>yfw Victor doesn't just call Yuuri a piggy because he got fat, but because it reminds him of pic related when he looked cute like this

Okay!

That's okay as long as wet humping's still on the table

>all these people saying that Yuri and Viktor are gay
If they were engagement rings (which Viktor JOKED about), then they'd have placed the rings on the left hand. Everybody knows that engagement and wedding rings are worn on the ring finger of the left hand. Quit making their relationship out to be more than a deep friendship and coach/student relationship. You all disgust me.

SALUD!

YAY! SALUD! PERFECTO!

Plot point to get them to come back to the shops?

It did feel a bit out of place, but I guess to me it was a way for them to stay out longer.

look at this shit

How did Viktor open a hotel room door with his foot?

This.

Otabek isn't lewd when thinking about Yurio late at night. He pictures like going out on dates and petting his head.

>he doesn't know that Russians wear it on the right hand
Get with the times, gramps. Gays are in.

>on the left hand
Nope.
Also see the receipt:

>that frame

Fairy is doing great in his senior debut and they are still calling him the usurper of Russia he was happy about his performance last episode finally. Also, Victor acknowledged it was best for Fairy and him that he left Russia, though his main reason for leaving are obviously personal.

That's another facet of this whole clusterfuck too. Fairy has way too much pride to point-blank admit that he feels abandoned.

It's going to have to come down to Fairy understanding that Victor is in love with Yuuri, and that love can really be an all-encompassing force. He's still stuck in the mindset that Victor just didn't want him, but there's time to change that.

>Russians call "engagement rings" the rings that the couple exchanges during the wedding ceremony. The two buy them together; the groom pays; this is the necessary part of the wedding tradition. Russian engagement rings are in reality just plain wedding bands of gold, without diamonds or stones, and they wear them on the RIGHT hand on the finger next to the "pinky". (An "engagement ring" on the LEFT hand on the same finger will mean for Russians that the person is divorced or widowed, i.e. is not currently married but was married before.)

always gotta shitpost when the thread is young kek

Yuuri could just be lying though.

If that's it then how fucking self centered of him. I hope he ends up 6th and cries in the bathroom.

"Okay~!"

>turn

I felt like Yuri tried to earn more time because he still hadn't found a gift for Victor

Looks like he only bought one. Viktor had already bought a ring, or did he go back and buy one to give to Yuri?

Realism.

Real couples have nice times ruined by stupid shit.

I can't tell if the nut are a reference to the 'fighting over peanuts' phrase though. Usually i'd say this level of English is beyond nip capabilities but this is Kubo and Yamamoto we're talking about so...

Is this also the case in the broadcast version? Maybe it got changed.

>Fairy is doing great in his senior debut and they are still calling him the usurper of Russia he was happy about his performance last episode finally.

Objectively he is doing great, but recall in the last episode that he mentioned being frustrated over JJ still managing to beat him even though he delivered a perfect performance. Anything less than gold is going to sting to an athlete who flat out says they'll sell their soul for victory.

>plain gold
>groom buys
>Yuri puts it on Victor's right hand
Alpha Yuri cannot be this knowledgeable about Russian customs, no?

Well, he kinda understands. Fairy wants to surpass him and competing would probably help. He knows Fairy sees him as an obstacle, this was shown in episode 2 when he baited him with the whole "if it were me, I'd definitely win" just to piss him off.

don't see how that was a joke

One would think a sturdy man like him would hold his liquor better. Kek.

Even low detail wonky nipples are better than nippleless. Remove nipples and you are left with a fundamentally inhuman ken doll whose chest is eternally missing something. End the tyranny of nippleless males in anime.

>Fairy and Victor are just mocking a normal cliche anime plot
>Fairy's the tsuntsun girl, wanting the male, Victor.
>Victor is stolen away by another person (normally female)
>Normal circumstances would have brought them back together
>Madwoman Kubo denies shitty het-style plots and pairings
>immediately fucks Yurio's want for victor, Onsen on Ice style

Post cute

Gakuen Handsome.

>what is google
I guess he didn't seem to know about Russian Christmas, but to my mind that was just him fishing for an excuse to buy Viktor a ring

Viktor booked an international flight and upended his entire life to follow around a guy he fell in love with during a drunken dance-off.

I can't tell if this is sweet or creepy.

What a fag. I love him.

I agree that he won't accept anything less than gold, just saying him thinking he's doing bad doesn't equal him actually doing bad.

He's learn Japanese in preparation of married life.

Sweet. Their faces say it all.
Also, Victor is kind of starved for someone like Yuri to sweep him off his feet.

It is self-centered of him. Absolutely. On some level I even appreciate that, because for once we get to see a 15 year old in anime acting like a 15 year old instead of being 100% idealized.

With that said, his behavior toward Victor in that scene is unacceptable and he needs to apologize before the show is over.

It was obviously meant to be "the peanut gallery" in response to how the internet would react to all the *development* that happened the episode.

>This level of bait

>Otabek princess carrying drunk disheveled Yurio back to his room because he won't stop latching onto him and sitting on his lap any moment he gets
I'm too invested in this ship.

That's gay son. Pic related is my husbando lol

You're the only one replying to them, dumbass. Report and hide.

Anything that comes from this can only be sweet.