OPM 2

Are you hyped?
How do they top the Boros fight?

They can't, S2 will be full of shit Murata filler and won't end at any significant point.

ONE wrote the fillers

Wait, so S2 won't even cover MA arc?

>How do they top the Boros fight?
Saitama vs Garou

Reminder to report all shitty spam and bait threads

depends on how many episodes there are, they could go with filler, they could go with originals pacing.

either way, more opm

Reminder to take it easy when criticizing One Punch Man. One punch defenders are exceptionally voracious.

They've allowed their personal self-esteem get wrapped up in the show. They believe themselves clever for decoding symbolism on their own for the first time, and they are unable to realize that every one else understands it.

When you attack the show for being simplistic, they perceive it as an attack on them, because they genuinely thought more of themselves for understanding a "deep" show.

So, it's probably just better to let them be, since they won't allow themselves to believe any critique.

>How do they top the Boros fight?
By improving Metal Bat vs Garou.

I've been assuming the only point to Orochi's entire existence is to be a cool fight at the end of the material covered in S2. Guessing he's going to fight one of the S classes that aren't around for MA arc.

I hope it's only 12 or 24 episodes. I don't want them to stretch themselves too thing budget wise.

I also don't want them to skip anything. just adapt faithfully

OPMfags stop spamming your threads everywhere

I'm guessing it's you again OP trying to bump your shit thread again. All the others are getting deleted so just give the fuck up. And if it's not you OP, you have to be retarded to think we're the ones making all these threads. We've one thread up since this morning and have just been posting there. Did you not notice the constant shitposting in the other threads or find it suspicious that 1 OPM thread became 13 in a matter of minutes. Look at this thread, it has the same buzzwords and copypastas as the rest of them

You sound butthurt.

Thanks for describing every fanbase ever. Really worthy contribution to the thread right there.

Your that guy who shows up to the party and everybody hates aren't ya friendo

That's a really bad title.

One punch man Two. I mean it just doesn't sound right.

You must be blind.
It reads as 21 punch man.

Do I need to watch 21 Jump Street before watching this?

By not making it shit.

No, just Murata's sports manga

I highly doubt it, Murata hasn't even covered it yet, and considering the anime copies from Murata's work, I don't think they'd try to risk just making up what they -think- it would look like.

All we'd really be able to get is the King 'arc' and a whole bunch of filler, unless the anime put's in original content, which, again, isn't very likely, at least in the sense that they won't just create an entire arc.

I don't really know what they're thinking by making this, there's no good climactic point to end another season on.

Quite, after fall/winter being nothing but moe/SoL trash, I need some OPM.

fuck off Sup Forumstard

I want a MP sequel next

That was probably my favourite fight in the manga so far

It's very possible that even the normies may not like it as much.

The story already exists you so it's not that hard to make an anime around it. I mean for fucks sake. We alr3ady know what's gonna happen with garou yet we still read Murata version

By animating any part of Garou's martial arts fiesta remotely well.

Normies don't know about MA arc so will actually give a shit about the martial arts dude and Orochi.

Does it really matter? The manga the anime is adapted from is dragging on and it's not even interesting. It will literally end with Suiryu vs Saitama in the tournament, and they''ll end up as buddies and whatnot. Unless they make him equivalent to Saitama, it will be anticlimactic and not going to be interesting, regardless of how many people would be butthurt if he was.

It would just add another layer of difficulty in adapting it, it's not like Murata's version is exactly like ONE's. Can you imagine the anime doing pic related without Murata's version to go off of? Or in general, any of the big sweeping shots? Or the updated character designs and backgrounds?

The creators of the anime probably wouldn't want to deal with the potentially lackluster visuals they create considering the reason they're copying Murata's style instead of ONE's is -because- of the visuals.

* pic related

> hey Murata, can you draw some key frames for the most iconic parts of Ones manga that haven't happened in your adaption yet?

Holy fuck that was hard

> Getting Murata to work

Hah, nice one.

Really though, why would Murata do that? All that would do for him is ruin the reveal of those scenes in his own work. People would watch the anime and find out exactly what he's planning to draw in for the big moments, which would ruin the impact of the manga when he finally gets around to doing the MA arc himself.

It's ending with Drive Knight vs. Orochi and then an epilogue leading into season 3 being MA arc, that's what him asking monsters where their base is seems to be setting up. Saitama won't even fight Suiryu since a monster is about to interrupt the tournament and probably take out Suiryu before Saitama crushes it.

Why the fuck would you make a season two and not do the most logical thing which is to end it with the MA arc

Maybe he should stop being a lazy faggot.

I could only hope that if they did a season 3 MA arc that they would just completely cut the tournament shit that's going on now, it's basically just a colossal waste of time and isn't even enjoyable to read at this point.

The entire point of the tournament crap is that there's not enough between Boros and MA for a season, and MA is too big to not be a full season to itself.

Makes sense even just from a practical point of view, why would Murata give away the most iconic moments of the MA arc in his style and have no one be impressed when he finally gets around to it, because they've already seen it in the anime?

The anime wasn't even a 1:1 of all of Muratas best scenes. Boros and Sea Kings are easy examples. Murata works off Ones few images and anime works off Muratas

> Why would Murata do that

I don't know. Maybe because he would be a part of the project and paid along with one. I already told you the big moments already happened in one's webcomic, there is NO surprise

I'd probably just skip the entire season if it was all the tournament arc, that shit is just suffering.

Because MA is almost half the entire story so far just by itself. It's too damn long for anything else to fit in the same season as it.

> He's being lazy on his adaption and in most way using that time to work on the second season like he did with the first

Yeah, I'm expecting the Garou fights, and maybe whatever happens with Orochi to be the only decent bits of season two.

> Boros and Sea Kings are easy examples.

How were Boros and Sea King not clearly copying Murata's version? I'm not saying they're exactly 1:1, but they follow all the important visual cues from Murata's version of the manga.

> Murata works off Ones few images and anime works off Muratas

Exactly, and if the anime can't work off of Murata's then the end product will likely be inferior because they have to do the conversion from one > Murata as well as the conversion from Murata > anime themselves.

> the big moments already happened in one's webcomic, there is NO surprise

There is surprise in the VISUALS, which is the entire point of Murata's version even existing, if the biggest key visuals that Murata is going to use are put into the anime, there'll be no hype or surprise seeing them in the manga.

So because OVAs were added features, you didn't wanna watch them? The same way anime is never a 1:1 of the manga that still leaves room for added style and flare. Muratas version isn't a 1:1 of Ones so why bother reading that too? We already saw the most iconic scenes off Ones version so why bother with Murata just copying off that.

Your argument holds some water but not enough for any fan of a show. There is NOTHING to spoil that wouldn't already be canon.

There is nothing stopping Murata from adding an extra paged visual that would take away from the story or even change the entire dynamic of it. The same way the anime leaving out some parts and keeping others and adding others made the show some off brand telling of the story. What's better if ONE had control over the anime then it's his added visuals

I just want to see Saitama tricking Garou into jumping into the FUCKING GROUND and then finishing him off with banter, not a punch.

i just want some more fubooty time

It's a matter of how fast they go too. Was there really that much in between Boros and MA so that they can't just get that out of the way quickly and make MA the bulk of the season? I don't remember exactly, besides Saitama meeting Fubuki/King and then Garou going into a rampage shortly. They have 12 episodes for all of this, so I can't imagine it's impossible if they decided to eliminate all filler.

>western art
disgusting.

We don't have a release date, only confirmation that a second season will be released some time in the future.

MA arc alone is a couple chapters longer than the material covered in Season one. They might have to cut shit even with it by itself in it's own season, never mind cramming all the King and pre-MA Garou stuff in there.

FMA and FMA: Brotherhood exist. Both with the consent of the author

Hoping its more of the same

They could cut the most irrelevant stuff and make it into extra episodes like the OVAs we got.

>We still never got the jailbreak

>filler ep about the day in the life of the Blizzard Group

my dick

I guess they could speed through some of the less important fights pretty quickly. MA does have way too many fights in it, and some really don't matter at all in the long run.

> MA does have way too many fights in it

It really doesn't, as in yes, there are a lot, but most ends in less than a minute. All the fights against the demon threats can be finished in one episode.

> so because the OVA's were added features, you wouldn't watch them?

A couple of short, mellow OVAs with no actual stakes aren't really comparable with an entire arc

> there's nothing to spoil that isn't already canon

Again, the VISUALS are the thing being spoiled here, not the plot, the difference between ONEs and Muratas style is enough that it creates a different reading experience, and, again, if he gave the anime they big key scenes' designs, it would severely lessen the impact of said scenes compared to say, seeing them for the first time as they're released

Well there isn't anything but fights to cut out of MA arc because fights are the only thing that happens in MA arc.

Why would you even need to cut anything?

Because it's almost 50 chapters long and people are complaining that they aren't cramming MA + King + all the Pre-MA Garou stuff into the same 12 episode season.

Are any of those " people " working on the project themselves?

Those people are retarded. The Anime adapts the manga and nothing else. MA arc will be the third season and won't happen before Murata draws all of it.

We're getting that season 2 very early, but that will just make the wait for season 3 bigger, which won't happen before easily 4-5 years.

No, but the retard I was arguing with was trying to claim it should all be one season. I claimed it'd be season three and the new stuff from the manga would make up most of season two.

One did say on his Twitter feed that he would like the anime to end on garou. That's dated info though from the end of last season. Think he said it for obvious reasons though

Boros comes back and Saitama fights Genos and Sweet Mask along with the finale of fighting the strongest hero King

I read it on a spoiler site so it has to be true ;^)

Yeah, everything after Boros pretty much builds up to that fight. Hopefully whatever happens with Orochi is at least as good as Boros so there's a decent midpoint they can end season 2 on.

Normies call Saitama the OnePunchMan, no Saitama.

S2 was ruined by the concept of Seasons needing to be 12 episodes.
If S2 was 26 episodes we could have just had the added Garou fights and be on to Monster Association.
But no, Murata had to make an entire new lesser arc just so they could fill a shoddy 12 episode season that could flop and prevent us from getting the clearly superior S3.

Season 2 made Tokyo Ghoul even more popular despite Root A being a mixed bag.

MA arc is gigantic.
And with all the filler in the Murata version it might be the next CA arc.

>OPM season 2
>Saitama stays benched for the whole season because of meme tournament
Pray that normies love Garou.

Still more involvement then Saitama had in the original. He practically stopped existing between King and the Garou fight.

wouldn't it be two punch man ?

Meh .. Just filler I guess

More Fubuki.

They already do. Nips and fujos love him too.

Just give him the right voice actor and there you have S2's official protagonist instead of Saitama.

>OneFillerMan

no thanks

Suwabe Junichi confirmed?

Do they even have enough material for a second season? Most of the chapters lately have just been filler.

Why is Sonic shaped like that?

Because she's a girl (male).

>liking popular anime

Has Murata written the tournament arc so it will be the end game for S2 and leave MA arc for S3?

>Suwabe Junichi
Pretty much.

I don't get why people complain about the "filler". We've seen that ONE draws the manuscript, it's fleshing out the MA before their arc, and it's all in all working great.

It's nice to see S Class heroes fighting, especially since we know that during the invasion some of them aren't going to do anything, also Fubuki.

The tournament may be a bit too much, but it's a nice change of pace. Suiryu is a great addition, and it was great to see more of Sneck to show that he isn't just a jobber.

It's too deep, I've always imagined Garou with Okamoto Nobuhiko's voice.

They're doing season 2 fast because it's attracted huge amoutns of attention, don't think for a second they intend to slow down the gravy train. They'll either get Murata to work faster or say "fuck the manga, do the big panels for us"

Tomokazu Seki would be better.

Hyped for Fubuki in thong.

I think it has to do with setting the tone of the series right. The first season was very different to the rest of the story because of the big focus on Saitama and the main gag.

As it stands, the first season looks like it could be a full story, so they have to set up the future so that people don't forget about it.

Suwabe has a great voice range. Okamoto on the contrary is always a bit too screechy.

Just give him the same seiyuu as Bakugou from BNHA, they both have the same personality.

Post yfw S2 is 2 cour