Midwest Alliance General: Flyer Nationalism Edition

Why not create a white ethnostate in the midwest?
>German/Anglo/Dutch/Scandinavian heritage
>family/traditional values
>breadbasket of the nation
>completely self sustainable
>huge industrial potential
>high IQ
>great work ethic

States Included: IL, IN, IA KS, MN, MI, NE, ND, OH, SD, MO and WI
Honorary: PA

Email: [email protected]

Podcasts:
youtube.com/channel/UCmCaB_JmBUd0bgJtOMCHpDg

Welcome: All Midwestern states, all white people, foreign supporters,

Not Welcome: Niggers, Spics, Kikes, shills, trolls, Liberals, civic nationalists, queers, cucks, commies etc

What you can do to help:
>Join the Alliance
>Make propaganda/memes
>spread the word

Bump

Once again confirming the Midwest is the best

>landlocked ethnostate

into the trash it goes

Nobody cares

SAGE

>German/Anglo/Dutch/Scandinavian heritage
>family/traditional values
Pick one.

>using gmail

fuck off burger, we will make our own ethnostate in the nordic countries withotu any kike president like drumpt

>we will make our own ethnostate in the nordic countries withotu any kike president like drumpt

agreed, takbir! :)

fuck off u fucking fatass american faggot

forgot to sage

>hurr what is the nordic resistance movmeent durr
You burgers are the most pathetic fucking pieces of shit on this planet, you complain about us europeans not acting, but guess fucking what? We have much stricter laws, we are not allowed to own guns, not even some knives, and it takes time and a lot of money to get hunter license, you dont get that in a day.
WHILE you retarded burgers own shitload of guns, missiles and fucking tanks, and you wont do shit with that, fucking civilians are allowed to own tanks in the US.

Fucking pussies.

Geographically separated, but what about Maine?

>epic work ethic
>whitest state in country

Why are we left odd the list user!

We plan to annex Maine once we become powerful enough.

Leave America to the natives for fucks sake, no nigger, kike or white should live there

It would be cool if we could just start shooting all the illegals and their kids but we're too pussy for that to ever fly here Swedish mate, hell we don't even deport them or do anything but bankrupt our country further by giving them welfare and shit. America is on it's way to le 1%

After hitch hiking through the south west, I am all for a white ethnostate. I never thought I'd hear fuck you and fuck Donald Trump in meatspace during an a political conversation.

I also never thought I'd have to yell back ""fuck you, pay me" and make America great again in the same breath.

Natives, most, are fine. And not even all spics are bad. But I've seen enough to know that we deserve our own state.

You have my sword.

>tfw parents from the midwest
>tfw live in denver
>tfw 1/4 jewish

C-can I join too lads? I call it pop even when everyone else calls it soda

What should we do about the dixiecuck problem?

>Includes Illinois, home of Shitcongo
>Leaves out Kentucky and West Virginia

Found the Britfag.

Am I the only one to find this completely ironic coming from a European?

Especially since you just listed all the reasons why you're more pussy than us already.

Like fags in.

Sounds like heaven

why not just make money and move to a white gated community like a normal person? Rich people have had racial segregation since the dawn of time. It's only poor people who whine and moan about having to live around criminals of other races and shit.

Oklahoma was a part of the confederacy fuck off please

You are not.

"I was thinkin the same thing" Sara Kerrigan