twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dont start madoka thread ever again

Best at getting bullied.

This is a Sayaka thread, not Madoka.

She's the best at Justice!

Mami-san is obviously superior.

More like best at getting clapped.

Chi-ga-uuuuu

Kill yourself you mouthbreathing retard.

Kyoko was my original favorite. And then it was Homura, then Madoka and now it's Sayaker. She just slowly crept into my heart.

She couldn't understand what happened!

Does she ever understand what happens?

Watashi wa raspberry!

Mami a breast

She understands she has to be Homura-chan before it's too late.

Can Sayaka-chan make delicious cake?
Does Sayaka-chan have Mami's mammies?
Did Sayaka-chan get her own loli?

Didn't think so.

>Implying Mami-san actually bakes the cake.
>Implying Sayaka-chan doesn't have mammies the size of Mami's.
>Sayaka-chan only needs me.

Done and done.

>Implying Mami hasn't used her time living alone to learn how to cook
>Implying Sayaka's bust is anywhere near Mami's
>Implying Sayaka even knows you

Done and done.

No need to be so salty Sayakafag. Since she's the worst girl you won't have to compete with anybody for her.

Can you please fuck off and kill yourself, !Akemi.
You have spent far too much your life actively trying to be an asshole.

Now now, can't we all just get along?

It's always too late for Sayaka.

I'd be ok with this.

I think most of us would.

Seriously, fucking kill yourself, !Akemi.
And yes, it';s obvious all of these posts are yours.

Only two of those posts are mine.
Sayaka a cute.

HomuHomu

No, all of them are your posts. There is no reason to think otherwise.

Okay, here's copy and paste replies for you until you start addressing arguments in full. You saying "durr u no prove nothing" doesn't prove anything you say correct and the fact you refuse to stop posting crack means you are factually a bad person. This will be the only reply you get until you start addressing everything in full.

You are factually wrong about crack it is bad, thus ruins thread.
Your "namexname [verb]" file name person was specfically proven wrong about it here:
desuarchive.org/a/thread/142830953/#142844801

Crack shippers are the minority in every single fandom. Because it's not normal for people to be shallow scumbag shitheads. This means there is a very small number of them. You can check this simple by looking at how much crack art there is compared to how much canon art there is.

This site, Sup Forums, has always been against tumblr shipping cancer behavior. Meaning there are even less shipping shitters here than other places. Thus, narrowing down the original minority even further.

Then, to narrow down that minority even further you are talking about a specfic fandom. Just the yuri one.

So what's more likely, that one person using only a single second device such as his phone to samefag, or that countless shipping from the minority showed up just for the sole purpose of spiting and attacking people in yuri threads on Sup Forums?

You can not deny this. And it blows you out of the water.

Everyone wants you dead.

When did Sayaka get so big?

Don't reply to shitposters unless you telling them off.

Once Homura started massaging them daily

No, all of them are your posts. There is no reason to think otherwise.

Okay, here's copy and paste replies for you until you start addressing arguments in full. You saying "durr u no prove nothing" doesn't prove anything you say correct and the fact you refuse to stop posting crack means you are factually a bad person. This will be the only reply you get until you start addressing everything in full.

Your "namexname [verb]" file name person was specfically proven wrong about it here:

Crack shippers are the minority in every single fandom. Because it's not normal for people to be shallow scumbag shitheads. This means there is a very small number of them. You can check this simple by looking at how much crack art there is compared to how much canon art there is.

This site, Sup Forums, has always been against tumblr shipping cancer behavior. Meaning there are even less shipping shitters here than other places. Thus, narrowing down the original minority even further.

Then, to narrow down that minority even further you are talking about a specfic fandom. Just the yuri one.

So what's more likely, that one person using only a single second device such as his phone to samefag, or that countless shipping from the minority showed up just for the sole purpose of spiting and attacking people in yuri threads on Sup Forums?

You can not deny this. And it blows you out of the water.

Everyone wants you dead.

The only thing you proved in that post is what "degrade" means. Your use of it implies that crack somehow lessens the quality of the series. Whether or not that's the case is an opinion, not a fact. At the end of the day, it boils down to "do I like this?"

Being one of the only two well developed characters in a mediocre series, yes I would have to agree.

The other one being Kyoko.

haha
it has begun

It's so fucking sad that you can't even read. Your brain is literally defective. Because you tried to make that exact same argument in the archive like I provided. And you STILL don't get it. No one is saying you degrade the series. They are saying you support and propagate low quality content, because it degrades the characters in said content. And you posting it in threads then lowers the quality of threads.

You are also subhuman scum for refusing to stop spamming crack when you are reply to people who you know are against it.

Was it consensual?

Crack being low quality, and it degrading the characters and their relationships, is your opinion. I don't think it does that at all, I think it's just the imagination at work.

All of them are your posts. There is no reason to think otherwise.

Everyone wants you dead.

It's so fucking sad that you can't even read. Your brain is literally defective. Because you tried to make that exact same argument in the archive like I provided. And you STILL don't get it. No one is saying you degrade the series. They are saying you support and propagate low quality content, because it degrades the characters in said content. And you posting it in threads then lowers the quality of threads.

At first? No.
Now? Yes.

You, again, tried to make this exact same argument in this thread desuarchive.org/a/thread/142830953/#142844801

And you were proven wrong there. Fuck off and kill yourself, scumbag.

Everyone wants you dead.

You say you proved me wrong, but I don't see anything of the sort.

That's because you just want an "excuse" to keep posting crack and harassing people. It's there, and your goal, like I just said, is to harass people, so you are only try to drag this out for as long as possible.

Everyone wants you dead.

I am a Sayakafag and I can tell you we only live for saltiness and despair. But worst girl? I'm pretty sure irrelevant Kyoko takes that cake away from Mami and scarfs it down herself.

>All of them are your posts. There is no reason to think otherwise
>inb4 "you edited it"

HomuHomu

Yes, they are, !Akemi. And you are the only person who thinks posting these screenshots mean anything. You act like you are the first person to ever samefag and get caught doing it.

You, however, are the only person to spam screen shots daily. Which is what makes it obvious you are the only one doing it in an attempt to try and make it look like normal behavior.

Everyone wants you dead.

>got proven wrong in full
>goes full damage control mode and just stops replying all together
It's hilarious how you actually know that you're so fucking stupid talking only makes you look worse.

How much can Kyouko swallow?

>you, however, are the only person to spam screen shots daily
I have no idea what you're talking about here. I rarely ever screenshot, mostly because I know you'll just dismiss it outright.
>wanting to have a discussion with someone that tells others they disagree with to kill themselves
Maybe people would be more open to talking about it if you weren't so fantastically hostile every thread. Over an anime, a show, of all things.
As much as Madoka needs her to.

40 cakes.

Uber troll-san, will you be at my funeral when I kill myself?

I will be. I'll pray that you find peace in gay magical girl heaven.

>As much as Madoka needs her to.
Just how much does Madoka have? How much is too much?

>40 cakes.
That's as many as four tens. That's impossible.

I miss Kyoko's love.

She has a lot.
It went to cherry blossom

You don't understand.

I understand fairly well

You're just post lewd pictures, senpaiĆ­lia

Take a seat at my lap and tell me. What is your endgame?

If I post a picture that isn't Madoka related, will I still be considered !Akemi?

Is this better?

Yes. But I prefer Homura and Kyouko.

I don't post in these threads because it's 90% tripfag autism, but someone's sending me a kyouko pillow and I feel like telling people.

Black and red do go fairly well with one another.

The best kind of pillow.

Only two of those are me, friend.

I remember that !Akemi guy, he always talked about drugs and how his only friend was his mom. He's probably already dead, being a loner and a drug addict is one of the worst things.

He was and still is the only phoneposter that I like.

Yes.

He still posts on /r9k/.

>being a loner and a drug addict is one of the worst things

We're shitting on tripfags, not my life.

>I
No, you do it all the time, !Akemi. You are also the only person who thinks it's logical to say "I would never lie accept my word as absolute proof". You do all of this instead just explaining your stance in the argument. Which is what any sane person does. The fact you don't just have the argument and instead OBSESSES over how you got called out on samefagging is what makes it so obvious who you are.

And like always, !Akemi. It has nothing at all to do with if you disagree or not. It is all about how you act when you disagree with someone. Just disagreeing means nothing. But, when you disagree with someone you attack them, spite them, spam, and ruin threads as well as the whole fandom. This is why you get told to kill yourself. Because you are a cancer that ruins everything.

Have you ever noticed how literally no other fandom in the world has this problem. No one else has to deal with crack shitters like you spamming and ruining EVERY single fucking thread.

Why do you think anyone at all should believe you? It's obvious you are going to lie for the sake of attacking people. Why can you not just kill yourself. No one wants you alive.

Give a single reason anyone should think that there are multiple crack shitters around all the time even though they are the vast vast minority.

That also changes nothing about how you posting crack at all, no matter who you are, is wrong.

Oh look, you are still pretending to be more than one person even though no one at all believes you. When are you going to accept that you're not nearly as smart as you think you are and kill yourself because of it?

I'll send a mail order clown with cake. Because it's obviously not going to be a funeral, but a party.

You know what the "end game" is, !Akemi. It's you not being in these threads anyone or at the very least you not ruining them anymore.

Depends on how you act while posting said image.
Like, you specifically going out of your way to double post and make sure there are two posts in under a minute will only make it obvious you're !Akemi. Even more so when you just refuse to stop spamming crack and address the arguments made against you.

I wonder how many times you are going to try to pretend to be more than one person even though you know it fools literally no one. Because it's statistically ally impossible for there to be multiple crack shitters around at any given time.

I miss when mods actually enforced the rules and didn't actively try to ruin the board.

Everyone wants you dead.

>Even the people making fun of !Akemi are !Akemi

I'm !Akemi, you're !Akemi, are there any more !Akemi's that I should know about?

Let's take a selfie together, lad.

Nice JoJo reference

Sup Forums newfag here, why do you argue with tripfags? Surely you realize he'll never acknowledge your points or stop being a cockhead.

The best solution to autistic tripfags is to ignore autistic tripfags.

Tell me syaknormalfagtripshit what you gaining from all this is just shitposting and deleted threads

also is really this shit and beyond redemption.

!Akemi, it's obvious you will say literally anything to try and convince people you are more than one person.

And it sure must suck having a life so pathetic that this is what it amounts to. Sitting on the internet attacking people for not agreeing to be your friends or like the same shipping cancer as you.

Because not telling off shitposters makes them think their behavior is acceptable. Thus they will keep doing it. Old mods, moot, and pretty much anyone with a brain understands that the user base must help enforce the rules because there are drastically more users than mods. moot himself even talked about this specifically multiple times.

Kevin was before you lol

Everyone wants you dead.

>xddd i said "lol" so that change muh posting style
No. It's still obvious who you are.

>I
No, you do it all the time, !Akemi. You are also the only person who thinks it's logical to say "I would never lie accept my word as absolute proof". You do all of this instead just explaining your stance in the argument. Which is what any sane person does. The fact you don't just have the argument and instead OBSESSES over how you got called out on samefagging is what makes it so obvious who you are.

And like always, !Akemi. It has nothing at all to do with if you disagree or not. It is all about how you act when you disagree with someone. Just disagreeing means nothing. But, when you disagree with someone you attack them, spite them, spam, and ruin threads as well as the whole fandom. This is why you get told to kill yourself. Because you are a cancer that ruins everything.

Have you ever noticed how literally no other fandom in the world has this problem. No one else has to deal with crack shitters like you spamming and ruining EVERY single fucking thread.

Why do you think anyone at all should believe you? It's obvious you are going to lie for the sake of attacking people. Why can you not just kill yourself. No one wants you alive.

Give a single reason anyone should think that there are multiple crack shitters around all the time even though they are the vast vast minority.

That also changes nothing about how you posting crack at all, no matter who you are, is wrong.

Oh look, you are still pretending to be more than one person even though no one at all believes you. When are you going to accept that you're not nearly as smart as you think you are and kill yourself because of it?

Kyouko is truly the best girl since her fags (me) arent cancerous as other xfags here

I'll send a mail order clown with cake. Because it's obviously not going to be a funeral, but a party.

You know what the "end game" is, !Akemi. It's you not being in these threads anyone or at the very least you not ruining them anymore.

Depends on how you act while posting said image.
Like, you specifically going out of your way to double post and make sure there are two posts in under a minute will only make it obvious you're !Akemi. Even more so when you just refuse to stop spamming crack and address the arguments made against you.

I wonder how many times you are going to try to pretend to be more than one person even though you know it fools literally no one. Because it's statistically ally impossible for there to be multiple crack shitters around at any given time.

I miss when mods actually enforced the rules and didn't actively try to ruin the board.

Kek'd

just look at this toxicated radiation

Not really, it's funny.

Can I be !Akemi-san too desu~? Or did troll-chan get banned?

Looks normal to me.

It was actually a spongebob reference
youtube.com/watch?v=4iyOkFLuoBc

user, I know. I was just making a joke.

I haven't seen JoJo's yet, so I thought you were serious

>I haven't seen JoJo's yet
Me neither

Daily reminder that Mami is a Vileblood

nom

yeah she is and my gif of her.