20 Aryan strong German BTFO weak cucked Anglo white bois in massive violent street brawl in Liverpool

20 Aryan strong German BTFO weak cucked Anglo white bois in massive violent street brawl in Liverpool.

home.bt.com/news/latest-news/dozens-clash-in-violent-street-brawls-in-liverpool-11364231441750

twitter.com/DannyRConnor/status/933491667394547712

This is what you fuckers get for leaving our union. Eat shit Anglo nigger.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=473-woqDPI0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>German nationals
>nationals
Oh, dear... you don't know what "national" means, do you...
Either way, good to see Anglos get BTFO (even though most people in Liverpool are Irish).

my god frauke is such a fucking minx

They were Eintracht Frankfurt fans, obviously they were all ethnic Germans but nice try nigger.

>German
>calling a Welshman a nigger
Lol, you're being taken over. S.
Either way, we don't know any particular details, so you're just LARPing until more details come out.

Nice tits

MOMMY
MOMMY PLZ
PLZ GIV DA MILKIEEEES MOMMA
I NEEED DA MIKIEEEEEES MMMMMMMMMM

dont see the issue its just a bit of fun
youtube.com/watch?v=473-woqDPI0

hope the guy whos injured fully recovers

You British are all the same regardless of your made up tribes, we should've bombed your little island to oblivion.

>all the same
No, we are racially different.
Your women get raped, Englishwomen get raped, we just sit back and laugh at both of you absolute KEKS! HAHAHA! Cologne, WTF? Hitler is turning in his grave.

>another delusional kraut thread

What the fuck? I remember her being petite and basically flat chested

that's a good lockking woman

Feels good to be welsh lad. Some of us look like niggers though - look at tom jones.

>"ready for round 2?"
>unveils secret weapon

Ahhah getting cucked by nugermabs

This bitch again. Greawt titties

Were they Germans or "Germans"

lemme guess divegrass hooligans

Trau dich? More like mein dick! amirite XD

I would let frauke shit on me desu

>hiding behind a meme flag

How much soy did you consume today?

but the welsh are directly related to the irish and scots, so why do they somehow be mediterrainian?

I'm confused, OP. You're against Brexit but you post a picture of an anti-EU politician?! That's completely retarded; however, thank you for the picture because I had no idea Frauke had such incredible titties!

mommi

good god look at those big ass mom boobs

The Welsh have always had a swarthy look about them even the Romans described them as looking like Spaniards

Lets face it, we all want to motorboat this mommas boobs.

Mmm. Nazi milkers

Pregnancy increased her cup size quite a bit