What do you think about the missing argentinian submarine?

It dissappeared one week ago. According to the authorities it was an accident.
The USA navy recorded a sound in the search area the same day the ship went missing. They think the boat sunk because of malfunctioning and repairment issues.

Argies actually think that the boat was attacked by the british.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8lCKeDl0l9c
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No one will know for sure until the boat is found or if the Brits did sink it and they fess up.

Why wasn't this all over the news?

Planned in the Calm Before the Storm leaks

Trump leaves to make peace and look what happens......while he's on the other side of the planet this shit is being planned....

All looking like NSA sheeeeeit

That sub looks like a piece of shit, please tell me that they didn't buy that from us

>first female to serve on argentinian sub
>sinks
>WHY???

Argentina is an irrelevant country

no u

I'm guessing that polack woman fucked up something and caused the explosion

german i think

Nobody here thinks it was attacked by the Eternal Anglo.
The sub sank because of lack of maintenance, thanks to 12 years of leftist rule and (((populism))).

I think a bunch of ignorant monkeys in an ageing boat fucked up.

Why should it have been?

I really do not care. You Argentinians are monkeys

>Argies actually think that the boat was attacked by the british.
What else can you pull out of your ass?

DELET

I think it's bullshit. There's too much going on in the world right now. There's something suspicious goin on there, unless the USN torpedoed it and then recorded the sound. Also the description was a "non-nuclear explosion" Argentina is a non-nuclear state. Why say that?

jews did it

>HMS Astute spotted off St Helena in October

What did they mean by this?

t.

>What do you think about the missing argentinian submarine?

See webm

i think that yurocuck that murdered, dismembered and raped that bitch had a better sub

It might wash ashore at Somalia, or even worse cartels.

>wash ashore

Goddamnit user.

What event is this beauty from? Is it something like raffle-contest-winners'-race, or players'-wives-race, or something? My first impression is that they're all drunk, but I can't see how a drunk-motorcycle-race could be that commercialized and televised.

>hiding behind meme flag
>thinks his opinion means something

My son is going into submarines. God bless those sailors since they're not shooting at us.

Remember to praise Kek user.

youtube.com/watch?v=8lCKeDl0l9c

horrible, thats why i'm a fag who doesn't even like submarine in movies

Something seems very fishy about the way the story keeps shifting.

I don't know what's going on but they should have hella easily been able to find it by now.

What was her job on the sub?

Do you think the sailors took a crack at her? I mean...if they know there gonna die, one last go at it?

i think we should exploit it to force the goverment to invest as much as we can in defense

If it did sink, look at the type of damage it had. Sometimes the electronics will tell the story if it's electromagnetic connected.

Another scenario is that it could have gone rogue and/or is at another port somewhere.

[ARCHIVE OF KB THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

This is how ayyliums get revealed as the backup plan to create a world gubbermint
>Argentine submarine goes missing
>US Navy sent to investigate
>explosion heard on sonar a few days later
>US Navy destroyer rushes to scene
>ayys blow up the destroyer by levitating it then smashing it into the sea
>local fisherboat sees the whole thing, footage leaked online
>'world war 3' starts against the ayys
>Trump assassinated
>its just a bunch of big ships whizzing around and crashed fighter jets
>huge natural disasters occur
>massive military spending
>governments form supranational unions
>finally a large ayy ship is destroyed and the gubbermint says the ayys have been defeated
>the ayys are really a giant false flag
>they use this as an excuse to introduce ayy technology to humanity with the elite as the controllers

It was just in Norwegian media that Argentina actually recorded an explosion sound the moment it disappeared. Of course, everyone on board would have been killed, because that's what explosions on submarines do. So their families are pissed that the government pretended there was hope.