Single post by OP

Serious question for the Juices in charge of the board.
How is this been allowed to go on for what 1-2 years straight?

It's by design

It's by design

INB4 mods ban me.

They do it because they know they might be banned. Op can usually be found one or two posts down with a different id.

>Op can usually be found one or two posts down with a different id
Excuse my newfagery but how can you tell?

like this :D

This is why "don't respond to the troll" will not work. They often argue with themselves using different ips to keep the thread alive.

are you saying this annon and me (OP) are the same guy?

I've been here for too long.

there's a rule in journalism that you should not defend your article in the comment section

similarily most OPs don't use the thread as a purpose of protecting their original post

faggots who try to prove a point (automation memers e.g.) and larpers will interact with the thread

help a faggit out then

no, you genuinely come across as new

He doesn't literally mean it's OP, that's just the average number of posts it takes for someone to get called a faggot.

so you where talking out of your ass to sound seasoned?

That was not my intention.

It's because the moderators don't actually want to moderate content.

90% of the problems of this board would be eliminated if the "1 post by this ID" crowd was banned.

The mass banning and later captcha didnt fix the spam tough.
What about timed purges ever 60 seconds of threads with single post by OP?

oh boy.

If mods cared, they would do a better job of keeping the catalog clean and let anons filter for themselves in threads. I'm not sure what's going on with their current approach (or lack thereof). I half suspect Hiro is being paid to allow all the advertising that goes on in Sup Forums, Sup Forums, etc.

(8)
ch
net
/pol

It's by design.

I call this pic "What really activates mods almonds"

it just means the OP is samefagging with a proxy/vpn

he is posting more than once. in fact, he is most likely posting more than one thread at a time, because hes a shill!

mods wont stop it, because they dont like us, and I kinda dont blame them. some of you guys are obnoxious!

This statement is why everyone should have "pro tip you can't" in their filter list

This. The shilling's outta control. They're just spamming shit at this point.

What?

I usually subscribe to this same belief. Mods are just spiteful bitches. However, one thing disproves it. E-celebs.

E-celebs, tits particularly, attract more people and create more Sup Forumsocks. As much as I dislike them, they are responsible for a lot of outreach. If mods hate Sup Forums that much, then why are they trying to make it so prevalent?

I doubt they get paid that much (if they dont doit for free) to subject themselves to mod so whats the point?

hmmm so Ids are not board wide?
never thought about that.

>The mass banning and later captcha didnt fix the spam tough.
If the mods followed the rules they set forth for the board and did something about the 1 post by this IDers quality would increase.

>What about timed purges ever 60 seconds of threads with single post by OP?
Well legit posters need a bit of time to pass so they can post twice.

I'd say if you haven't posted twice within 10 minutes of your first post, you get a ban that increases every time you do it.

>I'd say if you haven't posted twice within 10 minutes of your first post, you get a ban that increases every time you do it.
Sound logical not sure how it would work tough.
My only experience with proxies was getting banned once for calling a mod a cunt and trying to post using TOR...shit didnt work.
As this annons pic say "supposedly" they using multiple proxies. Sup Forums only banned the TOR network?

Well anyone that doesn't get stopped via the 1 post by this id ban would get stopped with content bans.

But again, this would have to require mods actually doing their jobs.

We need mods that are familiar with the kind of games played here. Unfortunately these kinds of people don't usually want the position, nor are they willing to play kiss ass in irc all day, assuming that is still what it takes to get the position.

>We need mods that are familiar with the kind of games played here. Unfortunately these kinds of people don't usually want the position, nor are they willing to play kiss ass in irc all day, assuming that is still what it takes to get the position.
We basically need pro-White/altright/WN/NS mods here. They can't treat Sup Forums like the other boards based on Sup Forums's content.