The absolute state of leftists getting btfo

The absolute state of leftists getting btfo

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ20b2dYEf0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wQtiIazfoQM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>he thinks this isn't a good excuse for Comcast to throttle problematic sites like Sup Forums

Good. Sup Forums is a bad influence on children.

Shhhhhh he'll make us pay for his speech therapy

youtu.be/wQtiIazfoQM

retards, fucking retards everywhere

Why do they make these videos they just make me want to hear up my soul

I used to be for net neutrality but this video changed my mind. I always love it when important people use memes like "do you even bro?"

Literally everything on the left side is ABSOLUTE SOCIETAL CANCER

this guy pisses me off, hes so fucking dumb and arrogant. if hes trying to fuck up the internet he might end up with an auto related issue that could be potentially fatal. anyways im sure nothing will happen. happy holidays to my fellow US pals.

I'm thankful for reddit at times like these because I know that even if they have to pay to go on the redditings they will only post about Abdul and the fight for net neutrality.

>I'll have to pay more money to play my little video games :(

Being 100% serious here.
If all of those companies are united to defend net neutrality then I'm not sure I support it anymore.

wtf, i fucking love pajeet pai after this video. and im actually being serious here. maybe this guy knows what hes doing after all. but can we trust him to bring anti-trust litigation against these companies?

The results that come up after a (((google))) search of the issue should be enough.

So is net neutrality bad?

this. even though i feel we are getting jewed either way. do we want neo liberal corpotrate jews fucking us or neo liberal government jews fucking us? I need a quick rundown on net neutrality

yes

pol still unironically supports him just because it would make reddit mad

>Anyone siding with a filty corrupt pajeet

Pig disgusting. The end of Sup Forums cannot come soon enough.

you're disgusting

Who would win?

>a cabal of globalist, satanic Jewish dominated multinational conglomerates dedicated to destroying freedom of speech and crushing the human spirit
Vs.
>a poo in loo and an army of ancaps in their bedrooms

Kek. I hope this thread is full of angey NNigger tears as usual.

shit it down, based poo based poo