twitter.com/eu_eeas/status/933657281979404288

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kmDuPccLON4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WHO WILL LEAD THE ARMIES OF EUROPE?

Israel

exactly as kekkaku foretold
i cant wait to slaughter yuropoors to save them from themselves again

They're only doing this for absolute evil. The EU needs to be dissolved immediately.

intereste

i'll do it goys

>only doing this for absolute evil.
what evil is there in peoples comming together to fight for their future together?

lmfao

Spoken like a true master

Subvert and subjugate government from within. Change immigration laws. Import loads of barbarian invaders via immigration. Create Army to destroy each other. Divide and conquer, Order from Chaos. Ordo ab chao. Best regards, (((the Elite)))

>it's only an economic partnership, goy, you have nothing to fear!

The EU had this plan for a very long time, but they're having to jump the gun on their timetable because the EU is falling apart thanks to a hard-right swing to nationalism.

It sucks, and there's definitely going to be plenty of damage in the short-term, but know that in the long run the EU and all the leftist cucks who support them are going to fail in the long run. They'll win a battle; they'll lose the war.

They're doing it now because the UK can't veto it anymore.

I want a UK-Russia mutual defence pact.

Welp kekkaku doesn't lie

>EU breaking apart because shit show
>WE NEED ARMY NAO!
what can possibly go wrong?

Finally it's 4th Reich time

>your country will unironically go to war with Europe in this lifetime
Hitler, we will finish what you started.

Explain.

Seriously, this armies sole purpose will be to force diversity onto an any nation in Europe that doesnt want it.

holy fuck lol

>The (((EU))) needs an army to enforce its shitty policies because euros are starting to see through their bullshit
I wonder what could possibly go wrong

You mean Soviet Union v.2

I promise to shoot every shitskin I see when we invade again.

>EU army
Come along lads! Throw away your national pride and the concept of nation states and let's all march together under the flag of a purely economic body!

I have an idea! Let's get the mongrel refugees to join our new EU army to earn their citizenship! There's no way we'll use them against Hungary or any other uppity EU states!

The Soviet Union is alive and well and annex part of a sovereign country in the past couple of years.

The reason for the 4th Reich is specifically to fight this threat

When the Chinese and US economies crash in 2018/19 and the Euro is the most expensive currency in the world because it is the new international dollar, how long do you think Germany will subsidise the EU when it can't export anything (which was the entire reason the EU was established). Answer: about 6 months.

>go to war with Europe

the eternal burden

>implying this so called 4th reich will be anything like the 3rd

lolno. Europe just wants a NATO replacement that won't force them to, you know, actually have a regular sized army to defend them from Russia. But it's fine because Russia only wants the Balts and Poland and Romania. If they take Germany/France/Italy, who will they sell their gas to?

I look forward to Sitzkrieg 2: No Petrol Boohoo

The first steps to Isolationism. Trump 2020.

Time for another round of Team Anglo vs the World?

looking forward to eu sandnigger army conscripted to do house-to-house usa gun confiscation

Could this decision make other EU member nations to leave? I mean 1 central army that answers to the EU is a pretty scary thing if you think deeply about it. They could remove democratically elected people and claim they are "preserving" the EU and fighting against X or Y.

US and Russia are gonna team up again to destroy Europe

>burden

Last I heard they're only putting about 5b into this army, for now. I really don't see anything good coming out of this.

>von der Leyen in charge of eu army

enjoy your genderstudy for your soldiers.

the eu leaders are bought/blackmailed by soros. anyone that leaves is clean

End result will be pic related. Its over EU unless you end this madness now.

Yeah the good old Russians, your greatest ally.

Just ignore the state of your country after 50+ years of cultural Marxism, courtesy of the USSR

Dont you have bigboi usa behind you in a theoretical eu vs uk situation

Hands off!!!

We only needed you last time because the empire spread us too thin. This time we'll do it alone like we have for a thousand years and all their clay will be ours.

100% this
your own army will turn on you Europeans
better wake the fuck up

The real political left army...

who in the EU has the authority to direct this army?

The EU parliament

ding

but it's okay, because millions of starving, aspiring, fighting age men have been imported to take up arms against the indigenous Euro. HOORAY!
>the future of the EU Army is African

Its very amusing how the US cut off the EU from free military defense in return for absolutely nothing and now they're acting like being forced to quickly create a national army was their idea all along.

Americans are getting scared they don't need your nigger asses in their countries anymore now get the fuck out.

how do you intend to build those diplomatic ties? meanwhile we already have the russians on board and working together to prepare for the coming liberation of europe
just sit down, keep calm, and carry on nigel

I dunno, anons. A lot of the migrants are draft dodgers. I think at worst you're just looking at an Ivory Coast situation, not a Germanic tribes situation.

It was just a prank. They did us right by Hillary

Loved how Farage called this during his Nick Clegg debate and Clegg accused Farage of peddling a "delusional fantasy"

>HE MUST BELIEVE ELVIS IS FAKE AND THE MOON LANDINGS ARE ALIVE

>when you import the invading army, then house and feed and clothe and pay them and give them all the weapons and training they need
>but their happiness is greater than your sadness, so whatever :^)

being this cucked

That thing is a man.
Just like m.obongo..

listen you soft assed poofter fuck, yurop has not learned to into freedom yet, and we americans are going to be hated for our leading role in yuropistan's coming transformation of having to fund, do logistics, and die for their own fucking defense

He was right about Turkey too. If Erdogan wasn't such a cunt, roaches would have all got work visas (and right to remain) by now.

Lol. How many times has the EU assured you that no, no, there will never be a unified army! Your national sovereignty is safe! It's an economic partnership! You will not be subsumed by Brussels bureaucrats, you still have individual power!

>tfw jumped ship before the federalisation and militarisation of the EU
>tfw russia will fuck them up and the US won't get involved unless it's in defense
>tfw corbynites and remoaners will finally shut the fuck up

EU Marines

Lol they will never shut up, but brexit is looking like the right move more and more each day. I was skeptical but be past year has utterly confirmed it for me

And quite possible a lot of them ended up on the wrong side of whatever genocidal war they were fighting and now the same retarded psychos who cut off peoples arms with machetes and use tire necklaces will be equipped with the latest military equipment enforcing your own laws on you in their heavy handed way. just sayin

E.U.S. Diversity

>>tfw corbynites and remoaners will finally shut the fuck up
they will literally never admit they were wrong

>when you weaponize the minds and hearts of the very people you're importing against the indigenous Euro through 'Operation Hornets Nest' and by sheer (((Cohencidence))) now you suddenly need an EU Army but you conveniently don't want any Caucasians to serve in White nations
>but it's okay because outsourcing the slaughter of the indigenous Euro will be less expensive using 3rd world mercenaries

The EU Grand Army will invade Russia to secure LGBT rights in 2020, screen cap this post.

Jingoism is the only cure for Europe.

The anglo shall put it as it should be. As we have for almost 2000 years.

E.U.S. Mutti Merkel

H.S. Enrichment

One of the EU Parliament goals is to bring North Africa and all the nations surrounding the Mediterranean into the EU. So it's Africans, Arabs and Jews, and all of Western Europe in one union. They're pure globalists, cultures, nations, history, blood, all these things don't matter to them. What matters to them is money and power. People are interchangeable. All of Europe is beyond fucked because every European nation and the EU itself is run by communists that are willing to import the world because their philosophy is that nothing matters but control and power.

What I don't understand is how anybody can see this shit and be happy. Would the majority of Western Europeans prefer to live with their countries erased and written over by a collective that only has disdain for them? Completely cucked.

>flag
kek
But yes it's made it pretty clear what they're about this past year no doubt.
Farage might not be the best man to lead a country but I always trusted him when it came to the EU, literally everything he predicted from them has come true.
Now all I want is a swift exit, leaning towards no deal more and more each day also.

kek it's true, but at least we can rub their noses in it

wew

its stories like this that remind me despite our weakness in giving up the capital there is still hope for us that this is just a blip in history.
fears of brexit triggering other nations to leave was a meme, its not even close anywhere else in the eu, they will form one terrible, ineffective army that will BTFO whenever it attempts to leave the mainland, its primary role will be to manage dissent internally.

Remember the time Sweden distributed those ‘don’t rape’ wristbands? The EU army is going to be like that only they will have more advanced wristbands and will be able to distribute them quickly across a wider area

Anyone else can't wait to sign up ? I love how the Americans are getting so scared we will have our own army and won't need to pay them for protection anymore and get their bases on Europe mainland back to the fucking states

Translator: "The defendant Mr. Arileelee Mkwekwe does not speak our language, and only raped her because he didn't understand what the bracelet meant. He would have never raped, brutally beat, nor almost killed the victim had he known what the bracelet read."
Judge: "This case is dismissed. Damages will be assessed to Mr. Mkwekwe to compensate his pain and suffering throughout this trial and assassination of his good character"

Isn't this what americans wanted?

Why haven't you all accepted the total cuckery of Europe & accepted the Northeast Asians as the worthy victors of the humanoid race of social/genetic Darwinism?

The West is under the control of the Fraternity of Gargoyles who head Britain/France/Canada/US/Russia/Germany/Netherlands.

It's time to humbly kneel to the Northeast Asians and grant them the highest wishes in their endeavors going forward.

Defence against what? Terroristic white people or the people already inside your borders?

> all males

Fine by me.
Recall all US forces currently stationed in EU.

The ladies and kids must be in another boat.
That boat is anecdotal.

B-but we need s-safe-spaces

Fucking cancer

Because the people who control the EU are some of the worst people in the world. The EU leaders need a new Nuremberg trials for themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=kmDuPccLON4

Does this mean the US can pull out of NATO?

you need to brexit a whole lot faster

Such a combined EU force is not a threat to us.
However it is a threat to Europe.
Look forward to the coming police state guys. Yikes.

Multi-lingual militaries have a terrible track record in modern times. Chain of command and coordination gets too complicated

mfw euro fags get drafted while kebabs and africans fuck all their women.

I really want to see them try. As fucked as the EU is right now - I don't think even the hardest of leftists would support such a move.

It really doesn't matter when you have more aircraft carriers than any other country in the world. Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals are in play here

what is the difference between the UN and the EU ?