Get this raicst bitch fired!!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/exposes_racism/status/933514820095299584
foxnews.com/us/2017/11/18/wwii-veteran-calls-for-help-and-dies-as-nurses-laugh-video-shows.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bumpin

>caring what gorillas say
Retard.

Any news on what hospital she works at?

Taiyesha F. Baker, registered nurse.

IU Health
404 E Washington St
(317) 963-2610

actually its the children that come out of your sick womb that will cause the most crime and fill up the prisons, stupid racist black whore.

Niggers gonna nig

shes deleted her twitter already

Are you sure? We don't want the wrong person

this nigger needs to be famous

Works here, home addy incoming

6605 Latona Dr, Indianapolis, IN 46278

Yeah. She’s retreated back to the treetops.

Another user from last thread recognized the uniform. Could probably call to confirm.

I like the irony of this post

>racist is on the level of terrorist, rapist, killer or wife beater
stupid nigger.

yea this bitch should not be working where her decisions means life or death
she needs to be fired.

Affirmative action has its drawbacks.

Bump

Pretty much all nigs are racist and hate the whitey.

You all realize this nurse is handling your children, right?

This bitch probably caused a shit ton of (((SID)))

Shut up nigger Lpn, 99% bet she is not an RN. I also want to see her grade point and test scores in school and see what kind of curve they graded for her to be a so called nse.
Talk about your own race, and i will be sure to never let you touch any friends or family for any med care.

Still Winning

Is she talking about niggers? Niggers match all the descriptions there.

If women ran the show there would be less war, less violence, less racism, less everything negative you see now

Call it how it is. The truth is the only true redpill, don't try to suck your own dick and say you're enlightened

I'm thankful that this negress weeded itself out after cruising through nursing school with affirmative action. The only job she's fit for, and likely the only job she'll now be able to get, is wiping nigger diarrhea off of plastic bed sheets at some public nursing home in a ghetto. Given a free ride and blows it all up because it can't help but be impulsive and try to show off to other niggers on fucking Twitter.

stop making this thread

More from the sheboon

Well, they could have done that at any point in history, what stopped them ?

Bravo this racist bitch can't be trusted around precious white babies

nigger

I certainly hope OP does not stop making this thread you fucking liberal shitstain. This woman is a threat to the children she is around and charged with caring for.

muh racism

Bullshit. Merkel let in millions of sandniggers in just a few years. Clinton would have done the same with Mexicans and probably Syrian rapefugees too.

Yeah old thread got archived but here was the end..

Sheboon chronicles cont

she didn't delete, she changed her tag

@toot_fieri

is new name

She's an RN. Really. I laughed because most nigger nurses are shit wipers. This one really blew it.

>Night nurse
should be easy, where does this nigress work?

this is sickening.

motherfucking kek.

>doing gods work user

More sheboon babble

She a gud qween she dindu nuffin!

She's a fucking nurse and handles white babies, fucking retard

good god. fuck this bitch.

Shes definitely unfit to handle children. Make an example of her for what happens when you get uppity

>watermelon arizona
top kek

>165 lbs

She did weed herself out - no surprise. Affirmative Action and free college degree in nursing and she proves herself to be dumb as rocks, and evil too.

Why in US all nurses are always stupid niggers like that. Man working as nurse in Finland asking.

Single black women raise the prison bound black men. They also wear other people's hair on their head. Just saying.

wish she was trayvonning...

Nigger.

>twitter.com/exposes_racism/status/933514820095299584

Her new twitter is "toot_fieri"

>being this deluded

If you want to complain to the Indiana Nursing Board, here's her ####.

it's the meme profession that EVERYONE is getting into for big bucks to get out of the ghetto

/b is all over this shit as well, I can feel this becoming another epic Sup Forumsb/ alliance

Can we ban OP for doxxing? Thanks

this dumb nigger took this to court and ended up paying more kek

If women ran the show, we'd all still be in caves. It's men that drive society.

idk its terrible. the stupid sheboons work at the desks too. they cost so much in reputation, time and money with their rudeness and incompetence

Fuck Off Ralph! Go Fucking go fucking jerk off to Star Trek MotherFucker!

he didn't dox anyone globaltard

this nigger lives in a shack fucking kek

Driving everyone into a bottomless pit of misery, soaked with drugs and antidepressants

Are they lower level nurses who do mostly basic level stuff or "real" nurses who work in more higher level resbonsibility needing stuff. Sorry I dont know english phrases that well different level of nurses. Because here we have few.

Damn. It must be exhausting to be that obsessed with race.
Have a bump and lets get this bitch fired.
How many white people do you think she has hurt?

Hey now, you're a terrorist, rapist, racist, killer, and domestic violence all star

Yeah it's basically one step above working at McDonald's with a few more dollars an hour.

I can't believe you faggots are letting this ape take care of your kids.

It's some retarded nurses aide whose probably already fired.

Yeah whatever nigger. Who invented and discovered all the shit that you're using to shitpost right now? It was all men. Men make the vast majority of accomplishments in human history: both good and bad.

Men stopped them.
Forcefully

Honestly it doesn't matter, by simply being nurses they kill with their incompetence.

foxnews.com/us/2017/11/18/wwii-veteran-calls-for-help-and-dies-as-nurses-laugh-video-shows.html

some fat female groid put one of those wire things down my nostril to check for strep...it hurt a lot....come to find out the fat bitch put the one for ears (which was about 3x thicker) down my nose instead

I love how they make apeshit spearchukin nigger statements then cant back it up and no matter what, we end up being the bad ones like its our fault.

She is one of the 12 or 13%ers that is conditioned with and raised by the mainstrem media and hasn't formed a thought for herself since birth, which is even more disturbing to me!!!

She doesnt realize all these Fake false flag Drill shootings, from Pulse, sandyfuck, boston strongfaggots, charelston, sc, and the ones for the last several weeks are all Fucking fake?!!, minus some collateral damage to some individuals!!!!
There is nothing upstairs for her and has no concept of critical thinking and she is a fuking Low quality quota filling minority diversity nurse?! Good luck Purdue which i dont know if it is still a very good Engineering school?! I pray they didnt destroy it yet?!

>a nigger talking about swimming

Most of the nigger nurses are LPNs, which is a Licensed Practical Nurse. They provide basic care like wiping up messes, getting water, assisting the RNs. This particular nigger is an RN, a registered nurse, which is serious money and serious responsibility. I was shocked to see a nigger RN. RNs are usually white people or smart minorities.

To weak to handle modern society, proved yourself wrong. That's why women shouldn't run the world.

>civcucks thinking this will lead to anything
I'm sorry but civic nationalism must mean the eradication of any form of racial core. Traditionally, White aka European peoples formed American society and them having power means that civic nationalism will not be able to properly function. Civic nationalism requires the total destruction of all identity which makes it similar to Communism in regards to culture and economic frameworks. This is why civic nationalists and communists allied themselves in ww2.

this bitch just got registered too

needs to be on a noose

Not your personal army. Just leave her alone what are you, feelings hurt?

I'm
> (OP)
>>caring what gorillas say
>Retard.

>highest propencity to be a:
>terrorist
muslim
>rapist
hispanic
>racist
maybe, but possibly Jews instead
>killer
blacks
>domestic violence
women, actually.

I didn't know someone could be so wrong so fast. I'm almost impressed.

Ohhh no, that sucks

why do you blaspheme against Lord Harambe?

>implying she works

Just share all those videos of nogs being kind considerate parents

Blacks are the most racist people on earth. They don't even like light skinned blacks.

fuck off shill

This, and she is in no position to criticize people on being racist

Fuck off you leaffag

Fucking duplex.
Broke ass nigger.

165 lbs...she's a, ya know...a Ruebanesque body type gurl...

Has anyone reported her, it's kind of serious. She could go gorillas and kill people in her position.

I don't give a fuck what you stole and try to take credit for. Your race has ruined societies, empires and paradises

Society is begging for a reset. You and yours are trash, you don't see that with everything that's happening?
You are very much in denial

Thank you this was what I was after. Looked into myself also. So in states it goes like this Nurses assistant->LPN->RN? Good to hear that niggers rarely are RNs then. In your system I would be RN.