Yūko Miyamura, Asuka's Japanese voice actress, said "Asuka wasn't the most open-hearted character I've ever met...

>Yūko Miyamura, Asuka's Japanese voice actress, said "Asuka wasn't the most open-hearted character I've ever met...every time I tried to draw myself in closer synchronization, Asuka would never allow herself to sync with 'me'... One day, I figured out that there was a wall in Asuka's heart".[6][7] Much later, she stated that work on the series was "very hard" and that at times she had "wanted to erase Evangelion."[8] Asuka's English voice actress, Tiffany Grant, felt that playing Asuka was "refreshing", as "she says the most horrible things to people, things that you'd like to say to people and can't get away with."[9]

What are your thoughts on Asuka Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yzvIn0mdXtY
youtube.com/watch?v=uSyKK6T-s48
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What a load of bullshit
Read the fuckin' lines, it ain't that hard

She's the poster child for worst girls.

It's bullshit. She's just trying to make Asuka look like a deep character when she's just a one dimensional waifubait.

Yūko took the character right, Asuka is a scared child who won't consciously open to anyone (although subconsciously she tries to open up to Shinji). Abuja and Shinji are two ways of one tragedy, they are the same at the core and both of them built walls around their hearts. Shinji tries to be valued by others by doing what others tell him (scenes with him admitting he is needed to pilot the Eva, cell scene etc.). Asuka tries to be valued by being the best. But none want to be close to people, since they are both mentally scarred and scared children (that's why Asuka distances herself by acting offensively). The fear of rejection comes from childhood traumas. Shinji was abandoned by his father and Asuka faced much more disturbing thing. My God, I was crying after 22nd episode, it was impossible, poor child. I love Asuka and want to hug her so much and tell her it's okay to not be alone.

She'll always be second place to Kaworu.

Asuka alone has stopped me from watching Evangelion.

>gook is taller
what sorcery is this

>implying

I'm surprised it's only a 5cm difference, I thought she was losing half a head to huddling.

Is Tiffany Grant still obsessed with Asuka?

Tif is really fucking short.

I haven't talked to her in years, but I would think so. Her Asuka love is rivaled only by her Hello Kitty obsession.

>being the voice of your waifu
Is she living the dream?

>crying over anime

lol what a gay

Yuko looks grossed out

Asuka is perfection.

Rei is a toilet.

wtf i hate Asuka now

Hello plebbit.

I luuv asuka

youtube.com/watch?v=yzvIn0mdXtY

She's literally insane. Biggest Asuka fan and also fluently speaks German.

with that in mind, could she do the German production of NGE?

is Tiffany Grant single?

>What are your thoughts on Asuka Sup Forums?
Shikinami is generic shit
Original Asuka is a good flawed character that beta faggots can't tolerate because they project themselves on Shinji and can't handle aggressive women

Childhood is when you discuss Rei vs Asuka
Adulthood is when you realize Ritsuko is the best girl.

I FOUND IT! AFTER 8 FUCKING YEARS I FINALLY DID IT!

I bet she cosplay as Asuka in bed.

whos dat

SAUCE MY MAN

She just needs some Mari.

Asuka's VA

0DB0A31

youtube.com/watch?v=uSyKK6T-s48

She has a nice voice.

Grave's Disease

He's got hurt feelings

>>every time I tried to draw myself in closer synchronization, Asuka would never allow herself to sync with 'me'... One day, I figured out that there was a wall in Asuka's heart"

>yfw Yuko Miyamura is UNIT 02

>What are your thoughts on Asuka Sup Forums?
Terrible character.

I wonder how both of them feel now that Asuka basically has a girl friend who she's lived with for 14 freaking years. Is she even as messed up as she was in the original in Rebuild? I guess it all depends if they're Shinji shippers or just want Asuka to be happy. I know english Shinji hates the character but japanese Shinji seems to take it a bit to seriously if that thing about them having a break down after the third movie was true.

Does he have tears of a rapper?

The symbolism deepens.

> What are your thoughts on Asuka Sup Forums?
I'd masturbate to her tits / 10

She's like Haruhi but with an actual background.

Seeing as how long 3.0+1.0 is taking to come out and seeing how this topic is related to Asuka's Japanese voice actress. Is she even going to be able to voice asuka by the time they reach that stage in production? I remember reading that she had a bit of trouble on 3.33.

I know all about your little jerk-off fantasies about me. Go ahead, and do it like you always do... I'll even stand here and watch you. But... if I can't have you all to myself, then I don't want ANYTHING from you.

Asuka's seiyuu is a vocal Kaworu x Shinji shipper, so she's probably happy about Asuka being a lesbo.

Why the fuck do she and Mari still look like teenagers when they should be in their 20's by now? They even act like teenagers still

Fucking Jav audio.

God damn.

Why can't they just moan like normal people.

GOD fucking dammit. Such a waste.

Did you watch the fucking movie? Piloting Eva makes you into a pseudo-angel and you stop aging.

Cuck
Rei is a toilet

this, it bothers me more than the mosaic. I have no idea how people wank to JAV, other than muting it.

Best Asuka doujin?

C-FREAK

>i'm an evangelion fan

Oi, oi. That's not how you address the audience. You have to have someone else set up the scene. You have to wait until they're a few posts in and have a false sense of security before you can demand to be held.

The one where she fucks Mari with a double ended dildo

Could you guys not do this

The femdom ones.

>That juxtaposition

Yeah it's super lame how tsun a cups and some red hair is all that you need to turn on people on this site. Otaku sure are the best way to disgust women.

Reminder that Shinji is straight.

>0DB0A31
umm what is this supposed to be?

Straight for Kaworu.

nice head wanking, but we know that aint gonna happen.

what is this supposed to be? isnt that shinji and asuka's daughter with Kaworu now? but kaworu it's a fucking eldritch creature, the primogenitor and.... oh man.

It's not?

Nah, Shinji grew boobs in EoE so he's a girl now.

Seriously though I think they might have to change it. Can older women legitimately voice teenagers? I don't mean 30 or even 40 year olds. She's 44 years old by now and realistically might be a lot closer to 50 than 40 by the time this actually happens.

Would seem weird though...

this is a Sup Forums psyop

Mari is a secret angel that will betray Asuka, just like Kaworu did to Shinji. That's why she never ages.

So does that mean Asuka will also fall in love with Mari like Shinji did with Kaworu?

>he doesn't know

shinji never loved kaworu

Yeah, he just said he loved Kaworu for shits and giggles.

shinji luuvs asuka

The point is that by the time Kaworu shows up, Shinji is such a wreck. He has been hurt and bullied by pretty much all the other characters throughout the show. When Kwaro shgows up and doesn't want anything from him, he overreacts.In the end, Kawaoru manipulated Shinji too, just like everyone else.

Should honestly add a filter for this ship garbage phrase that keeps getting spammed.

you can't stop me, I always alter the number of u's in luuuuvs

It's just one underage newfag spamming it

Well, I like Asuka. At least she's a character to remember, Rei looks...irrevelant compared to her. She's barely saying anything and stuff.

One of the better characters you'll find in anime. Just reacting with annoyance at her personality is to completely miss the point of the character.

Give that user a cookie.

Kaworu was the only one who genuinely loved Shinji for who he was and didn't try to force him to change into something he didn't want to be.
If Shinji loving someone who makes him smile and feel good about himself is somehow wrong to you, then that's pretty fucked up dude.

I read Epilogue of Evangelion yesterday and it almost had me in tears by the end. Better written than Retake in my opinion, they way they captured Asuka's character and the way Shinji acts towards her after his revelations feel pretty true to the series.

Well, it's true that Shinji is a wreck at the time. Everyone are bullying or ignoring him.

Rei is a shitty toilet

Any doujin of Asuka getting BLACKED?

No need to be mean dude.
It's just Asuka > Rei in my opinion.

I guess the point I was trying to make was that Shinji is emotionally broken, even more than usual, by the time Kaworu shows up. Anyone who showed him just a bit of kindess would have gotten under Shinji's skin.

So he's in the same state as most anons here.
Take your average user, who is a nervous wreck with no friends or significant others who love him.
If some pretty girl were to suddenly come along and be nice to you, and you fell in love with her, would that not be genuine love to you?

Because that's the exact same circumstances that Shinji fell for Kaworu.

No, but you just netted yourself a nice ban at any rate, Xpearse.

You're right. He liked Kaworu just because he was nice to him. Well, why everyone had to treat Shinji like a shit?

Should we add an upvote button just for you?

>pretty girl
>3DPD

ding ding ding we have a winner

He liked Kaworu before he was being nice to him.
He started blushing at him as soon as he saw him, so he also thought he was attractive.

I was implying waifu, user.
No one wants 3DPD scum here.

Nah, that was just to show my appreciation to that opinion. Is that a problem?

Somehow I'm not surprised that crackshipping trash are phoneposters.