Styxhexenhammer666 YOUTUBE ACCOUNT TERMINATED?

HOLY SHIT
I was JUST watching his channel and catching up with his videos. What the fuck?
IT'S HABBENING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TJrGOmlE3RQ
bitchute.com/channel/Styxhexenhammer666/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He confirmed on twitter

Gotta call bullshit on this. Nut neutrality insures internet freedom.

lol holy shit its real

wow it's real. what could he have possibly done?

Holy shit his channel is gone. I wonder if he got hacked or Youtube killed it? He doesn't really go overboard at all. Looks like my @Youtube account was terminated. I was given no reason why, and sent no email. I need my fans to help me contact them with as much vigor as possible- might be a glitch.

Idubbz is dead too

THE PURGE HAS COME

Blumpf BTFO

what the fuck.

Call the Net Neutrality customer service line!! I know they can help!!!

Idubbz just got hit too

Better call Comcast to get it restored.

Jews really aren't doing themselves any favors.

Probably just some scare tactic stunt by YT to get "alt righters" on the side of Net Neutrality.

good that kid was a faggot

Conservative media isn’t being targ-

Holy shit, this is great lel
What he gets for being a civnat cuck

Good, alt right faggots like this have no place spewing their violent propaganda on the free and open internet waves

Oh fuck it's real

Net neutrality BTFO

>crossdressing soyboy libertarian was too nazi for youtube

And they wonder why I don't give a shit about their net neutrality fear mongering. I hope the ISPs bend them over the table.

FUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK
HOW WILL I SEE HIS GARDEN DEVELOP NOW?

This is it LADS. The start of the great purge

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

When net neutrality dies it will be their ultimate victory

Fuck net neutrality. I was iffy on getting rid of it before, but its clear now its no sort of "neutrality" that protects conservative media.

Wasn't twitter going to do this too around this time? I remember ICE played around with takedowns of web domains for pirate sites one Thanksgiving. They like to do shit while everyone is busy.

hooooly fucking shit its real

He clanked his spoon in the wrong cup of coffee I guess...

Response is obvious - mass report leftist accounts and get them banned.

removing it will double your problems

but i am ok with that

>Good, alt right faggots like this have no place spewing their violent propaganda on the free and open internet waves

PUNISHED STYX

We only got net neutrality during Obama years. It was one of his platforms and us oldfags were adamant that the internet does not need government regulation. It was fine before and it will be fine now.

thats a dude

something weird is going on, even conan got hit

TOP FUCKING KEK

conan o'brian channel is down too , its most likely some huge fuck up from YouTube , no way conan would be banned just like that

That's about all peace out.

>1
HOLY SHIT THEY TOOK DOWN CONAN OBRIEN

quick, alll of us report the golden one and varg. lets start an uprising

can confirm this

Well, he is a ginger.

>even the civic nationalists are too edgy for youtube now

Idubz also got terminated

Is PewDiePie next??!!

WOW

Well Twatter is cracking down on what it considers nazi accounts, Supposen Jewtube started early. You are correct no better day to purge than when traffic is at a low.

Inside jahb

quit watching destinys stream you fucking keks

Daily reminder that in less than 5 years we will have blockchain or at least tokenized youtube/facebook/twitter alternatives that will be decentralized and with more liberty. No matter how much they hammer us down, we will find a way. And when we do, they will loose their control of the narratives, permanently. This are the last stages of a dark age, if they dont respond with a global, totalitarian state.

If I have to pay to use website's I'm going to charge more than just an arm and a leg to use mine. It goes both ways.

>it's true

You're mistaken, only corporations get to be "neutral" and have their content protected by the government.

You the consumer get fucked, bow to your masters as google scum

holy fuck, it's actually real. only his alternate account comes up in searches.

holy FUCK guys it's happening

What did they mean by this?
youtu.be/TJrGOmlE3RQ

FUCKING SHOAH'D HAHAHAHHA GET FUCKED KID

>destiny

theres other Streams about this

if its tokenized you need to pay to use it.

I dont want to pay to have to look at a fucking twitter page or watch a youtube video or use a goybook equivalent

I hope buzzfeed is next

kek.

The Thanksgiving Day Massacre?

Why are the 20-something YouTube employees who run this stuff remain anonymous. All of them have home addresses. All of them have bars that they frequent. All of them have social circles. If you're a censorious little corporate apparatchik, I think your face should be plastered all over the Internet. Everyone should know who you are. I think they would behave a little better if the social consequences of their actions extended beyond their cubicals.

I think you're right

Gab.ai might not be the answer but its looking like the start of a new wave. Hey at least ReviewBrah still has his channel.

BUT WE HAVE NET NEUTRALITY! SOROS TOLD US THIS WOULDN'T HAPPEN WITH NET NEUTRALITY!

The great shuttening has begun, as predicted by Anglin. It will end with the shutdown of the internet, as it's given over to (((Comcast and Verizon)))'s total control. The game is up, goys.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA STUPID GOYIM.

i aint watching shit just randomly checking youtube

NO NAZIS ALLOWED ON OUR INTERNET

They consider everything that is not full communism to be Nazi though. Anyone still allowed on twitter is a massive faggot, but it's going to be hilarious once this new rule kicks in.

Guys, a group of M-16's just flew over my house. Not gonna lie -- I'm a bit shaken up.

Styx is clearly a dangerous Nazi. With his long hair and bare chest under a leather jacket he's a massive threat to progressive society.

WTF

Protect the free and open internet, they said.

It's a free market. Private companies can do whatever they want. Deal. With. It.

fuck this kike cunt

There are a lot of people ghost banned.

>Are you having financial troubles?

its happening to a lot of other creators as well, maybe hackers?

People think that the more polarizing politics gets the sooner we'll reach a common grounds.

How much more stupid could they be?

The answer; much much more stupid.

Already have this tech, blockchain is for meme fags who don't understand shit about how this shit works.

Get fucked Nazi scum.

All of those reports paid off.

The last son of evropa.

i like your thinking kruschev

Net neutrality abolition is just the final step in the same process that's going on. The Great Shutdown.

Totally has a Nazi haircut. Didn't Hitler drink coffee? Shit "mind blown"

what the fuck

You dont have to pay for it to be tokenized, there are ones that are tokenized without you needing to pay anything, but they are not completely proven yet. But according from what ive seen, seems plausible.

Maybe if they make a decentralized version, because if not, they still could be censored.

Really activated my shaked.

this

its amaizing to seee the world burn from a distance

Styx was a civ nat. Not even close to being a white nationalist.
Let that sink in.

Molymeme is next.

oops, thought it was not said in this thread yet, sorry

This is so batshit insane I think I'm going to get a corkboard and start threadlining all the connections, take a photo and upload it to the internetz.

keemstar is down too

>even youtube realizes how shit Civic Nationalism is
well... I can't disagree with it. Fucking Vermont fag saying we should all be civ nats when he lives in a 90% white state.