youtube.com/watch?v=Vv6LDzgD0vs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dw8j5hYemWU
stream.dob.jp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What are his chances of winning?

oh my god that animation looks CRISP

Preview is Up

He already won the Yasubowl, he won Beetle Tendency, he's going to win everything.

Looks like we are getting a very well animated finale. Definitely going to be better then Dio's World

What animation? It's just lip flaps.

What about Joubin's rematch?

What about the street race with Norisuke on his bike, Gappy in Joubin's Lambo and Kyo and her bike?

If i were a betting man i would say this episode will end with them going into the house and the opening for next episode is Kira phoning his boss

I think the art in this preveiw looked damn good, looks like we aren't going to have Dio World style quality issues

He's going to slaughter that beta shithead, Beat Norisuke in a close match and let his sister win because he's a good brother.

I am very much looking foward to this finale

>This superb high-quality in the fucking PV alone
They actually saved their fucking budget for the finale holy shit DP I forgive you for Deadly Queen.

Are the SDC OVAs any good? Are they at least worth watching?

Yeah, I found them better than the anime, even though they skip stuff

Next chapter when?

SDC drags too much, I can imagine it would be much better if they skipped lots of parts

About 2 weeks, maybe more if he's making something for the 30th anniversary.

Kira: Unfortunately for you, boy, fate is on my side.
Hayato: I will protect my mother, no matter what!
Kira: What can a powerless brat like you do?
Hayato: Not me. If it's him..!
Kira: Josuke Higashikata... Why is he here..?!

I can't believe it's actually fucking happening, this episode is going to be amazing.

>Sup Forums hypes up Part 4 of Jojo
>nothin but filler

this is why Sup Forums has shit taste.

There's JJL

My body is ready. Here's hoping it's not D's Wood levels of quality for the rest of it though.

I spot some mighty fine bait right there.

>not getting the appeal of SoL with stand battles that introduces and fleshes out the main characters
>not seeing that post episode 21 blows literally every other part out of the water with it's main story

That's at least until post prison Part 6 and post civil war is animated.

>Post prison part 6 and post civil war
My fucking nigga.

youtube.com/watch?v=dw8j5hYemWU

the japs are now enjoying animeonly gaijin reactions

some interesting comments

>the japs are now enjoying
They always loved it.

> The ghastly burst with Kira bringing out his Killer Queen

The faces, colors, lines, it's all been really good so far. Everyone blowing up at the same time from BtD was great in the manga, and pretty damn terrifying in the anime. Here's hoping the rest will be done just as well as BtD was.

Wew

Before everyone calls DP hacks, that part is the panel on the right. It's a mid-distance shot first THEN it's the Josuke Glare, hold your horses friend.
Considering this episode and the next episode is the most action-heavy part of the finale, it's going to be fucking sweet. They even brought back the animation director for part 3 for these episodes.

what? i wasnt slagging on it at all im glad the pose is there dick head

Oh, my bad, I've just seen a lot of comments going "Wow, so this is that shot? Disappointing."

ITS FINALLY HAPPENING

This

Are you 12

The shape of his face looks a bit odd here

@150681025
@150681511

You're a Snail

FUCK

Am I retarded for not being able to do this on the fly?

Did you go to a math summer camp?
If not then no

I'm willing to say that it's gonna be when Kira blows Okuyasu up cause then we're left with 10 chapters and the adequate length for an episode is 5 chapters

It requires you to know the length of your arm, finger and the person you are measuring. In this case the numbers for Kira divide out nicely. The math checks out calculations and lack of precision would make it impractical.

Kira doing the measuring thing is after Okuyasu's sides get btfo. It might end with him tricking Josuke into touching Okuyasu.

Yeah that makes sense, it'll end with that ultimatum thing

The same chances of making me feel glee ZETTAI HYAKU PACENTO DESU HAI

Fly me to the moon would be the best ED for SO, at least for the last cour

Probe me wrong

oh i'll probe you boy

I want to deeply kiss Josuke while I unzip his zippers to play with his nipples and the other hand reaches for the shaft then move my mouth to his sweet neck so I can hear his soft delinquent voice moaning my name directly into my ear with triple pleasure

finally someone notices

Did he have it coming?

Its too serious in my opinion. JJBA isnt supposed to take itself so seriously most of the time. But the final fight between jotaro and DIO was badass.

No he didnt. Becoming a ghost detective is too cool for somebody like Kira

Keep in mind especially in action focused episode usually more chapters can be covered. Also the calucation scene is Chapter 3. Josuke going into the house is at the end of Chapter 3.Personally i think Part 1 will cover end of ANBTD Part 9,Part 10,CDIU Part 1-3. A 4/5 Chapter Episode especially an action focused one sounds reasonable

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed over what the nips are doing? And what the nips like?

But now hes stuck in a realm with no peace and no girls to kill.

What was Sup Forums's reaction to the BTD opening? anyone got an archive link?

>It's not the same stale shitpost if I use an Ms Paint image and an altered text!

Stop. You're turning it in another fucking repetitive shitty meme. It's not a parody no more.

Definitely if you never have, and can appreciate good old hand drawn cell animation.
Only real drawbacks are things like how The World and Star Platinum sound super weak, and that everyone makes Kenshiro look like a twig.

General consensus was between "It was okay I guess" to "That was a load of shit". Not exactly the buckets of cum like with the DIO SDC OP.

And just check the archives. Go to last Friday, type in JoJo, and go to the earliest thread to see for yourself.

Would anyone have a archive to the DIO OP?
Think I'm just too retarded to find it myself, I missed out on it.

sloan's avatar looks cute, i was mad when her real appearence is that of a butch lesbian

you do know it will bite the dust, right?

I remember watching that episode and skipping the OP (yeah, "ever skipping OP", I know), and then looking at the thread and seeing all those HOLY SHIT THAT DIO INTERRUPTION replies. I was really confused for a moment there.

Is there a single JoJo character that can beat Khan?

well, the japanese are the real target audience, and they've more or less grown up with this stuff and typically know it better

it's interesting to see their perspective on things

Relatively new to the series(i read the manga), when did they first tease DiU anime after SDC ended? Realistically,when should we see the GW teaser?

Well, the first teaser for DU is listed on Oct 24, 2015 (on the official WB anime channel, at least). SC ended somewhere during the summer, so that gives what - 3 or 4 months before the announcement of the next part?

Man jojo had far better art back in the day. Dios so handsome in this panel. No homo of course.

JoJo looks amazing nowadays. Part 3 art was great but JoJolion is far better.

Yeah but that forehead scrunch.

What's your otp?

It's okay to confess to being a DIO-diddler on the internet, user

test stream

stream.dob.jp

Abbacchio/Happiness

He's having a tea party with Bro-no and Narancia in heaven.

Why is Narancia so cute?

>monkey in a skirt
>cute
kek

I cant help it. Look Im not gay but when I think of dio, I cant help but fantasize him bending me over and mercilessly fucking my ass while calling me a bitch in koyasu's voice.

I swear I'm straight but when Dio is around I become some sissy bottom for his cock.

t. Kakyoin

Fuck you fucker he is not a monkey.

Guys, I just had an epiphany yesterday that I think is pretty intriguing:

Ultimate Life Form Kars is a Requiem ability

Think about it: the mask and stand arrows provide the same purpose of giving powers, which we all know. What I didn't realize until now is that, following the presumption that requiem stands help their users with the problem they currently face, that the mask with the Stone of Aja is the same as the beetle arrow.

Kars' problem he had at the moment of wearing the mask (really every moment of his existence) was sunlight and, paired with his intense desire to conquer nature itself, gained the ability to anthropomorphize himself into any creature he desired, as well as his problem with sunlight.

Essentially, Kars gained both a new stand power, as well as defeating the Sun. Thoughts?

Thank you for you contribution to the thread user

Yes
Jotaro & Polnareff

That's not OTP
That's canon

>the mask with the Stone of Aja is the same as the beetle arrow.
so, the mask alone is like a regular arrow? because that would make vampirism a stand ability. i mean it's an interesting theory but it doesn't make much sense, especially since pillarmen aren't humans.

it can be both at the same time. otp just means it's my favorite pairing.

What will Parts 10, 11 and 12 theme be?

THEY DID THE THING

What am I supposed to say to that? You're welcome? Are you making fun of me? I said Im not a faggot.

Well, now it's just to wait 1day, 6h and 45min for the next episode to get out

That's what OTP means my man.

there's a 100% chance araki will stop after part 9
i'd like a comeback to the original universe, i didn't like how he switched universes in part 7. possibly something that undoes part 6's ending. i know it's not gonna happen tho

What's with the change of art style in the part 4 anime? Part 3 anime looked pretty similar to the manga imho

because they felt like it?

Araki said he'll do parts 9 and 10 and he'll end JoJo

I want another female jojo to top it off.
How would she differ from Jolyne though?

You know jotaro was kind of an unlikeable ass in part 3 but hes really cool in part 4 and onwards. I guess he grew up.

He should do a Part 10 that ties up all the stories, in that case.