I'M NOT GONNA STOP MAKING THESE THREADS UNTIL I GET MY DAMN OAD AAAAAAAAHHH

youtube.com/watch?v=lEb_f6DsxfQ

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1hKU3TyprJn
youtube.com/watch?v=l-tPyHL_z6A
may.2chin.net/b/res/451007669.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DOPPO BEST BAKI

Earliest you're gonna get it is tomorrow. Everybody claims to have jobs, families, lives, etc that prevent them from uploading it today. Even the nerds at Wild Fang don't have it.

vocaroo.com/i/s1hKU3TyprJn

Post tiny jap tits.

Imagine being Yujiro in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Hillary Clinton, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your flabby body and horrific wrinkly mummy face. I would totally rape you, both as punishment and for my own pleasure." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his hotel room. Like seriously imagine having to be Yujiro and not only stand in that doorway while Hillary Clinton flaunts her disgusting face in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her epileptic eyes and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that oath. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on the floor tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of wealthy heiresses and female soldiers and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Vietnam. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled face as she tries to suppress a seizure to gesture suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then she calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this building before the army could arrive, but you sit there and endure, because you're the fucking Ogre. You're not going to lose your Friendship Pact with America over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

It pisses me off that the 'official' sources get to make larger scans like this, yet we never see them.

Is it really just a 10 minute trailer for the series?

The trailer seems different.youtube.com/watch?v=l-tPyHL_z6A

Fucking hell,i'm retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=l-tPyHL_z6A

What the fuck is a muscle

No and yes. It's about 25 minutes long. According to multiple sources: there's about 3 minutes of intro, ~8 minutes of interview with Itagaki, and the rest is just the introductions of the convicts. What 'introductions' means is up to interpretation, until someone gives a more detailed account (or until we see it). Regardless, it's clearly intended as a trailer rather than an independent work, which sucks; but it's better than nothing, I suppose.

something beautiful

fagts

may.2chin.net/b/res/451007669.htm
mem

>OAD買ったけど酷いもんだったな…
>アニメ自体じゃなく売り出し方が

>I bought OAD but it was a terrible thing ...
>How to sell it not animation itself

2ch and 2chan said it was overpriced for what the DVD contents was.

I'm surprised that people who have the OAD aren't even posting screenshots from it. Are copyright laws that strict in Japan?

Also, do we have a date for the TV anime, or at least know in which season will it air?

Guess i was a fool for getting hyped.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ahahahahahahah fuck this shit, knew Itakagi is done for

IT'S OVER, KEKTAGAKI IS FINISHED

HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER?

kek

calm down

Well fuck this, new chapter when?

Sunday.

?

Who /filling the Baki void with Kengan Ashura for the time being/ here?

I read the 40 something translated chapters in 2 days.

Chapter 43 was uploaded today, the start of Dudley v Cosmo

Thanks for the heads up.

>Kengan Ashura
I can't stand the old man. Not because he's old and ugly (I actually like the idea of having such a character) but because his reaction to EVERYTHING is to stand there with his mouth gaping in over the top surprise.

>Also, do we have a date for the TV anime, or at least know in which season will it air?
Nope. No info in the new issue.

That'd most of the characters latter on, you can't tell right away but the artstyle is actually really cartoony.

I think I'll make a new thread when I've TLed the new issue, so that it'll have the chapter in the subject. Unless you all want to keep this one up.

Well done guys.

old man is best desu, hes a caring father and good guy

I want to get into Baki. I know that the first part isn't fully translated. Will it ever be?

I know the anime covers that, but I doubt it covers it perfectly. Is there anything important missing in it? Is it better to still read what's translated of it, or to skip directly to part 2 after the anime?

>I know I'm missing a little with this, so maybe I'd rather skip it and miss more?
How does that make sense?

I don't know, I haven't read or watched any of them, so I don't know how much is missing. Maybe they skipped full arcs, or important characterization. Maybe they just rushed a bit or skipped unimportant arcs.

If it were translated I wouldn't really be asking, I just don't want to read something that I won't be able to finish if it's not that important.