He got banned on fucking thanksgiving

>he got banned on fucking thanksgiving

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/user/rainflorencevlog
youtu.be/5y5JMbhgdwc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

faggot got what he deserved desu

We should give some thanksgiving for that d

I checked, can confirm. What did he do??

Checked, explain who this guy is.

Just checked wtf. Why he banned?

Old shill chop

looks like a bunch of people are getting suspended right now. Perhaps a weird glitch.

styxhexenhammer A youtube US political commentator

Banned on what? Wtf he's not even controversial.

He doesn't deserve to live.

they are laying down the hammer, been preparing for months.

youtube

Where the fuck is this pic from? Is this Strixhammer666 or whatever?

Are they banning people who are critical of youtube? Because that's his only sin, he's been utterly even handed and non-controversial.

its a shoop

Can confirm. Wtf did Styx do lads?

F

it would be just like silicon valley youtube faggots to work on a national holiday to leech higher pay

That faggot Keemstar just got banned too

No fucking clue OP is the first Id heard about it. I hope its just a glitch .

But he's been very critical of the left which nowadays is enough to get hit with the banhammer.

Thanks and agreed.

I see, looks like (((they))) are starting the race war.

It's definitely a bug. Fucking Conan O Brian just got banned.

I hope NN gets repealed now.

how?

kek

>degenerate
>poor eyesight
>low BMI
>flat footed

just gas my shit up f@m

Skynet taking over

The purge begins

LIBERALS ARE FORCED TO ACTUALLY SIT ON A REAL COMPUTER AND PAY ATTENTION TO THE SCREEN FOR MORE THAN 5 MINUTES

THIS IS WHY GOOGLE FAGGOTS ARE PURGING ACCOUNTS

THEY ARE LITERALLY FEELING ALL OUR MEME MAGIC AND GETTING ANGERED BY LORD KEK

Channel is still up wth u talking about??
m.youtube.com/user/rainflorencevlog

RIP Miley

I've noticed Boogie already becoming a little more manly since his weight loss. And he's only just started.

Why did he take this picture? What a fucking Fed plant.

This is why you don't put feminists in charge.

idubbbz is banned too

F

Oh nooo the Satanist civic nationalist got banned! I cant continue :,,,€

WHAT REALLY? Hahahahhaha I dont even care anymore. Youtube shall burn to the ground and everyone will swallow that redpill.

Also this is what Net neutrality looks like ladies and gents. Enjoy the show.

Also why couldnt it been h3h3? No one even likes that kike anyway

Is he a Satanist? lmao

>I've noticed Boogie already becoming a little more manly since his weight loss. And he's only just started.

I threw up reading this post. Fuck off back to rick and morty

He use to be and was a proud open satanist. He actually defends them when you talk shit about em and gets really triggered

>ex satanist

What the fuck did he even do?

No really? He's even tamer than Jim

>mfw when being fully white is not even enough and only 95+ percentile monoracial whites are allowed to live

No coincidences faggot.

If they ban Jim I will suicide on live stream. You might think im joking but my life is only worth living to hear that fucking pure as honey in the morning voice. Fuck I wanna do it... But I shall wait for Jim to die... Then I will meet him in heaven

Yet those weird spiderman elsa videos stay up.

Man, I wonder who's responsible for this madness.

bump

Fuck you.

Hey, I'm calling it early. You'll like boogie, I predict he sees the light.

What's up! Ladies and gentlemen of Youtube, Boogie2988 comin' at ya live once again, though the power of the internet!

>*slurps chemically concentrated transfat*
>*punches chest to restart heart*

PAY MY HEALTH CARE!

*obliterates asscrack on chair cylinder*
*lisping* Hoy gjaoys it's me Francis annd ay hav somethin I want off my chest, THOUSE REPOBLICANS ARENT PAYIN' MY HEALTHCARE 'R DEY STOPID OR SOMETHING?

*Gets 10000 likes*

I don't usually make these kinda videos but today is an exception, so if you're new, maybe you just clicked the thumbnail, you've never been to my channel before, I don't usually go political or anything like that, I like talking about pokemons, or about my favorite youtubers, *desperately tries to inhale air through football shaped nostrils* but today is different, because this affects me so so much, and hope you guys will understand my view of the issue, those DAMN REPUBLICANS ARENT PAYING MY HEALTHCARE!

*smears mayonnaise on upperbody*
*skin obsorbs mayonnaise*

Don't forget to subscribe. I love you guys!

*user has been terminated from YouTube*

A sexy man.

>be google
>promote net neutrality
>were good goys
>ban everyone for wrong think

the fuck, repzion and idubbz? the hell did they do?

Yea, that's fat boogie. Swole boogie will be different.

This is why you don't put jews* in charge.

FTFY

Styx god banned? Why?

>Swole boogie

Thanks m8

Jewgle's AI turns against the company, goes Full Shoah against Jewgle.

wow

But he has a 10.2 inch cock user

(((Weird glitch)))

You haven't taken the Rainpill?

youtu.be/5y5JMbhgdwc

What the fuck am I going to show my co-workers now? This is probably a glitch though because earlier in the day I read a new story about this K-pop music video channel getting deleted even though it's official. YouTube has some explaining to do

He owns Politics on YouTube

Anyone hear actually believe in Satan? Yeah I'm laughing my ass off at you right now and every day.

How do I summon the devil?

Styx is a civic cuck who is just reddit personified. He licks that neocon cock every chance he gets. Hell he cant even be decent enough to critisize trumps srupid decision in the middle east. Muh 5d chess

why the fuck are you forcing your coworkers to watch Styx?!

although thanks for giving me ideas of ways to abuse my newly gained power as a seasonal supervisor at a job i'm quitting after December.

he predicted this would happen

Miley Cyrus's VEVO channel is down, too, though.

Oh are you the latest wagecuck at Goldberg-Shekelsteins?

The variety of people they're banning belie any obvious explanation.

- Rogue employee?
- Haxxed?
- Libtard overreach?

It's back up.

Seems like "they" are trying to send "us" a message. What possible upcoming net-related event could they be trying to frighten us away from or toward i wonder.

Because he cuts all the bullshit and does analysis. I also play k-pop shows which is probably strange to the rest of the break room. You gotten to a point in the break room where we say "alright everyone" and "that's about all peace out" in unison

Glad you're getting out after December, as your humble correspondent has been here for 12 years.

If that's what you're calling Walmart nowadays, sure. Thank you for making me feel better on this holiday spent alone. God bless

Looks like (((they))) are fixing the (((glitch))))

relax it was just a (((cohencidence)))

checked

You can't summon that which does not exist. It is unfortunate superstition.

>millions of pic of Styx.

This is your favourite 1.

Checked channels back

I am terminating my youtube account NOW. You should do the same.

MOAR PLACENTA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GOOD!!!!!!! FUCK HIM!!!!!!!

Pagans are pieces of shit who divide our White community. Fuck him.

"OH NO MY NAKED ANOREXIC PAGAN COMMENTATOR GOT BANNED FROM JEWTUBE AFTER DOING SOME DEGENERATE SHIT OR SOMETHING WAH WAH WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"
-Pagan retard lunatics

Whether you admit it or not, you heritage is paganism. You can choose to be Christian. No problem with that but you should recognize your family past.

has nobody posted this yet

Fuck man, if I worked at Walmart I would already be considering suicide

If my supervisor made me watch Styx and KPop I would off my self right there In the store

>walks up to my headless body
>"we are going to have to fire you for bringing a firearm to work, it's against Walmart policy

I'm no supervisor. There are no promotions on this shift.

When you have no one to support you and having no qualifications, this is the best it will ever be.

I think they're banning random channels as cover to hide the fact they accidentally banned everyone on the list of channels they want to ban.

kek

Dismal.

still available

OP is a faggot