Yuri!!! On Ice

I'm so proud of my boy, Georgi. Managed to move on to greener pastures.

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/vcmwbs.webm
abema.tv/channels/new-anime/slots/8dgixLgy3ZPzpf
pastebin.com/u/ZenithRV
vtt.tumblr.com/tumblr_ohvafxE18K1r5inp2.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Man episode 10 really did explain why Michele called Yuuri a closet pervert.

>captcha
POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

Truly best boy

Sala confirmed for guys who play hard to get.

Will she win the Korea-bowl?

I am just so happy for him and I hope that she will be a sweet girl who treats him well like he deserves. I hope that his mother will approve of her. I also hope their children won't have to be cage fighting toddlers.

Probably not. Sara has a vagina and Korea is still traumatized by the used sanitary napkins that he received. He also needs to focus on getting to the 2018 Ulympics.

I'm upset Medo-chan didn't react on recent episode. Looks like KGB told her to keep it to herself, after all.

>6d 5h 23m

What do you think he's thinking in that moment?

Something really romantic, with extra cheese.

a.pomf.cat/vcmwbs.webm

Don't forget about the king. He'll show those faggots who's boss when he takes the gold.

She's busy training, the GP is this friday.

I want to see Fairy break down in tears in front of Viktor and tell him why he's being such an asshole--because he feels Viktor abandoned him and he's so lonely. (Though with Otabek that will soon change, but he was feeling lonely for such a long time, just like Viktor.)

She will be watching it in a week or so, GPF is shortly.

AI

Plot twist of the year, fucking A plus.

Is anyone else watching the live stream? Sawabe is cosplaying as Victor

yuuri was forgot all along

Do you think that when Yuuri was shown these photos he had a heart attack?

Don't know if I'll catch you, but I forgot over ninety percent of it. Anything that I think could have been major may be me remembering incorrectly. The biggest part of the story that I can recall surrounded Yuri. His character left a big impression because of the clear mystery.

There were probably many hints and whatnot that I missed. Thanks for the reminder about the manga. Hopefully I'll see you in a T&B thread in the future.

On Asahi? I think there's a drama on right now.

I saw the picture, but can't watch it. I hope it's being recorded for sharing later. Suwabe is such a bro.

Screen shots.

Reminder that Yurio was only such a dick to Viktor because Yurio is hurting so much and he is under the belief that Viktor abandoned him because he didn't think Yurio was worth his time much less remembrance.

Yurio was feeling the loneliness Viktor felt for 20 years, and Yurio may have been feeling it for quite a long time as well even before this considering he had never made a single friend.

abema.tv/channels/new-anime/slots/8dgixLgy3ZPzpf an hour long special with Kubo Suwabe Tonoyaga and Noriyaki. Pretty sure it just finished

holy fuck, i only just watched the new ep and i am wheeze laughing and also crying a bit. what the fuck.

Did it have Nathan's backstory? If it did it's T&B the Rising; but since you seem to have suffered from the Maverick treatment watch the Beginning, ep1 to 13, side Bunny, ep14 to 25, side Tiger and then the Rising for proper watch order. This is the only show I spoonfeed people for if they need help, it deserves love. Have fun.

I'm scared for the future..what are the chances that they will separate?

I fucking love how Viktor visibly cheered for Yuuri during the dance competition with Yurio. And also the way he looked at him sometimes. He must have been such a breath of fresh air for him. I don't think he fell for him right there - you can roughly pinpoint the moment when it happens in the series - but he was attracted to him from the very start.

>full makeup including contour on the nose

I never knew I could feel such a love that continues to grow.

After this ep, 0.000001%, I've never been more confident that two anime characters are going to end up together forever and married

Oh man. Thanks, I have to hope someone was recording it and will share it later.

I want an anime about male strippers. I demand an anime about male strippers.

Anyone else notice that several backgrounds were unfinished this episode? Made me kek.

Fuuuuuck Suwabe is such a bro. I bet he really enjoys playing Victor too.

Reminder that Yuuri has canonically the best ass.
Maybe he'll resort to stripping when he retires, gotta make use of those mad pole dancer skills.

He's too much for my heart.

According to the livestream, the OP does get more colourful from episode to episode, and Kubo kind of sort of confirmed the kiss.

Apparently Evgenia herself DMed Kubo-sensei to confirm if it was a kiss or a hug. Kubo-sensei demurred that what they discussed would remain a secret but that Evgenia was very happy with her response.

Seems to pretty heavily suggest it was indeed a kiss, especially since she admits she only avoids saying what it was explicitly because she wanted the audience to imagine it themselves.

If Victor still fell for Yuri at his lowest, then I think they will be okay forever.

Yuri at his lowest was ignoring Victor though. Yuri with no inhibitions captured Victor's attention.

Now it makes sense why Victor was crying after Yuuri didn't want to sleep with him.

Absolute brilliance Kubo that madwoman

Double dubs confirm, poor guy.

Who's still going on about the kiss when we have friendship rings?

I want an OVA including the Banquet all from Victor's POV.

So many things suddenly make sense. I'm rewatching the series with new knowledge in my mind and Viktor's reactions... Fuck, they are so spot on and consistent.

He looks really hideous but I appreciate the effort.

It also makes sense now why Victor stiffed when Yuuri hugged him for first time. He probably was mortified that Yuuri is going to break his heart again.

YOI is a gift that keeps on giving

The OP has been exactly the same since episode 2.

I want more Chris and Victor shenanigans. Think season 2 can be 24-26 eps?

Zip on Nathan. And I would have failed to consider a suggested order. I can't thank you enough.
>she only avoids saying what it was explicitly because she wanted the audience to imagine it themselves.

Isn't that kind of silly considering their relationship? What would it say or what impression would it make for those imagining a kiss instead of a hug and reverse?

This episode made me want less skating and more behind the scenes.

how many episodes does have first season

Yeah. It also puts his famous "What do you want me to be to you?" into a new light. It wasn't that he would offer it casually to anyone, it was just that he kept receiving so many signals that he genuinely didn't know what to do.

They definitely had kissu. Just imagine how kissu was for yourself.

And also asking what Yuri wants him to be for him,and coming out with boyfriend as a viable option. Yuri shuts him down so much I'm surprised Victor wasn't discouraged.

>Yurio freaking out over the notion of becoming koibito.
My heart

Fuck.

I meant Yuuri fuck

This when

Yuri comes in sixth, but the other skaters give him a gold Miss Congeniality-style award.

Screencap this.

This scene made me think that yuri had the original ring hidden in that bag and that's why he was freaking out so much and had to buy a new one.

Also where did Victor's ring to Yuri come from? Yuri bought only one ring.

What a beauty

Reminder Yurio is a little shit and Viktor should have Zimmerman'ed his little ass right into the ocean.

Yeah, that's the expression of someone who is thinking something along the lines
>What the fuck, are you telling me I spent all those months in crushing uncertainty over NOTHING?

Viktor had the same idea

Chris must have drugged his drink for him to not remember one single thing from that night. That's not how alcohol works.

No problem, sounds like you watched the Beginning. Here are some of the novel excerpts since you seem out of the loop. pastebin.com/u/ZenithRV

Let's hope that both YOI and T&B get a season 2, they are such fun and nice shows.
I wish Kubo had given a clearer answer, it would have been so satisfying.

The face of a man who just fucked.

Clearly you've never been blackout drunk before. It happens.

I hope no one spoils her for it, and she wins gold and then returns to Baldfat engagement and her own cameo in the banquet.

He looks like a white piggu there.

It's nice to see that Rolo survived after all.

I have a friend that gets blacked out drunk. After his dicking around, the dude becomes a rock. Yuri probably had to be carried off to his room afterward.

She's in with the creator, I'm sure she'll be fine

I have, but without drugs involved you still remember fragments or are at least able to puzzle together pieces. I don't buy Yuri waking up hungover not remembering the night and coming to the conclusion "oh I didn't talk to anyone".

>TOO MUCH EROS!

Kissu reaction from the VAs
vtt.tumblr.com/tumblr_ohvafxE18K1r5inp2.mp4

This anime is making me feel a happiness I never thought I could experience before.
I want to marry Kubo the absolute mad woman.

I disagree. Not to blog but I've had whole nights I can't recall at all due to being blackout drunk. If I was going to challenge anything it's how good he is at dancing for being so drunk. And he is white girl wasted by the end.

JJ is engaged.

sure thing JJ

Agreed. It's definitely interesting how Viktor was never that violent with Yurio in front of Yuri though. Is it because he knows Yuri's a gentle piggy and was afraid it would upset and change piggy's view of him? I love thinking that Viktor held back on whipping that ass because worry over Yuri's view of him.

I mean as cute as fairy is, he definitely deserves a good beating or two a few times throughout the episode.

You were clearly not blackout drunk

>everyone in the world acts the same when drunk and/or hungover
Not in this case. I highly doubt Chris drugged anything. He downed 16 classes that we saw if not more, that boy was done. It'd be more shocking if he remembered anything really.

It can work that way. Usually you get at least one or two fuzzy flashbacks, but not always. You just have to be really, really wasted.

>yuri angels
>jj girls
Are they going full meta and talking about the characters fanbases in our world?

I don't think so because when Yuuri found the jewelery store he looked genuinely embarrassed, as if the idea just crossed his mind. Going by the price I would say Yuuri paid for both as a wedding ring set.

I want to retired and have a poodle farm with this japanese semen demon.

Tumblrinas are calling FairyBike pedophilia now.

Wew.

Apparently 3 years is a big deal nowadays. Guess my boyfriend I had when I was 15 was a pedo for being 18 despite still being in high school. Guys I'm a victim of pedophilia and never knew it. Fucking hell, these retards...

People already checked the receipt, it was for one.

Whats the purpose of Otabek and Yurio's moment in this episode? What does it signify? What it means against the whole picture?

Are they foils to Victor and Yuuri? Somebody analyze this please

Ya, the receipt said it's wedding ring too. Wedding rings don't come in one piece, it's always two

>price
Maybe, but if you look at the caps, the individual rings are about 500 euros. 700 for one isn't unheard of, but it does make me wonder, considering Yurio's comment about the ring being trash.

I like the idea of Victor also waiting for the opportune moment to do the same for Yuri though.

I love Chris more and more with each episode.
He was the one that might have started it all for Victor and Yuuri and was also the first to notice the matching rings.