Twitter Nigger

OK, so here's a convo I'm currently having with this open-borders nigger/jew on twitter. God I fucking hate her.

Bump

>autismo spouting off about white saviors

I understand the temptation to fight these retards by showing them what's happening, but you need to feed them redpills slowly.

If you attempt to forcefeed them the truth, they will shut down completely.

It pisses me off the way they debate. Just simple mindless retorts.

I don't even know why I'm replying to this >twittish post
>(((Kayman)))
>incoherent debate

Whatever man, fuck jews

Her original post was referencing how Israel is deporting 40000 niggers, but her whole channel is how Israel is such a terrible place. Why would niggers want to go to Israel if it's so terrible.

You both seem so retarded i literally can't tell which one is you

Fair enough.

I'd enjoy chatting with those sexy stupid bitches!

>Hey Buzzfeed, whatcha' doin'?

Truth will never pierce a retarded mind that twisted. All you can hope to do is crush whatever ego they have into smithereens.

>Keep joking while people die
What a faggot. These people weaponise tragedy all the time for gun reform and to attack whites. The inverse is "just too far!"

did she trigger you jew boy? maybe she has a point about most jews who support israel and it's racism but the complete opposite for the west

get gassed

>to their death/slavery
They're just being sent home, where they belong.
>Israel is in Africa

I can see why you're so frustrated.

> Israel is in Africa
> Israel is in Africa
> Israel is in Africa
> Israel is in Africa
> Israel is in Africa

this. Sup Forumstards tend to go way to hard right off the bat when arguing with normies. Start small.

radical centrist strikes again

Open borders is actually a far right position economically speaking

World GDP would skyrocket and unemployment would be drastically reduced if you allowed the free movement of people to saturate the job market

>muh imaginary boundaries
>no human is illegal

>they piss me off
oh, muffin

Open borders helping the economy would work if there wren't lazy niggers/spics/white trash sucking off the government tit.

I'll trade two hardworking wetbacks for every single lazy nigger we have in the US if it were possible.

>Sup Forumstards tend to go way to hard right off the bat when arguing with normies. Start small.
Implying the ones who know and understand the truth are tards. Friendo, it's not our fault normies can't handle truths.

Someone tell Dee Israel is in Asia.

it's funny how they're all open boarders but not pro the US taking over the world.

I understand, but you gotta ease them into it.

You can't fix stupid.

OP the problem is you're actually trying to appeal to her. That's beta shit. Come down on her.

Women are not logical creatures, they are social, emotional creatures. You will change her mind when she is emotional, never through logic.

The key is to genuinely show her that the majority are not in her favor, and make her emotional by doing so. This will begin her conversion.

>though she's a nasty nosejew so she's really just not worth it

The first one is some shit I just wrote in response to her banning me, had a pretty good back and forth on another account with her earlier, got her upset, got an all caps freakout. Wish I'd saved it.

The bottom one wasn't me, whoever sent that is GOAT

Imagine I went back to my math lecturer at university, and started trying to tell him that actually stokes' theorem was all fucked up and completely wrong.
>He btfo of me in about 10 lines of proof.
>I tell him he's a disgrace and a mathist.
Then you chime in to tell him off:
>Dude, you can't just drop all the truths at once, you gotta ease this guy into it.
Would you call him a /professor/tard?
I THINK NOT!