Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2014/03/12/opinion/ludwig-guryan-chicago-education/
unvis.it/cnn.com/2014/03/12/opinion/ludwig-guryan-chicago-education
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And she's still not president.

+it was her turn

She lost. Get over it.

Steven Spielberg fucks kid actors

Trump won by 36 more electoral votes than he needed.

Great for you OP. Not even the dems and libtards give a shit about shillary anymore.

timestamp

This is false.
When you factor in illegal votes, illegal non-citizen votes, illegal multiple votes, electronic fraud, ballot stuffing, fraction magic and all other forms of documented democratic party election fraud Donald Trump easily received more votes in the 2016 United States presidential election than Hillary Clinton.

Democracy is tyranny of the majority.

Why are you such an illiterate faggot?
>can't read Plato, but can shitpost

>3 million votes
>won

Pick one.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

What exactly did she win? Because that's not how the president gets voted in. It's not president of the California union we were voting for.

The Dodgers scored the same number of runs as the Astros in the World Series.

>Hillary won by 3 million votes
If only we let spic California decide the fate of our nation. But we don't.

Only because CA lets anyone with a pulse vote. And that meant millions of illegal aliens voting for that rancid cunt Clinton.

Nope

and she won't ever be impeached and imprisoned like a certain orange muppet

>city people
>pay 10x more for 1/10 the space
>rental property
>smart

Hillary Clinton is personally responsible for 3 million deaths?

Give her time.

5 million of which were illegal. Wut?

Why are his nipples so big?!

ObamaLeaf for the loss again

cnn.com/2014/03/12/opinion/ludwig-guryan-chicago-education/

Let's archive that
unvis.it/cnn.com/2014/03/12/opinion/ludwig-guryan-chicago-education

shillary got trumped

Hillary lost the electoral college.

In chess, you do not win by having more pieces. You checkmate. She did not checkmate, even if she had bought some pawns from Mexico and slapped them onto her side of the board.

WHY DO YOU FUCKING IDIOTS KEEP RESPONDING TO THIS WEAK BAIT? I FUCKING HATE NU/pol/

The millionth fucking post

sage

I don't give three million fucks. It's not a popularity contest. Complete idiots and women who only looked at her gender voted for her

What makes you think Trump wouldn't have won the popular vote if it actually mattered?

"Urban Cores" AKA 60 IQ retarded ass niggers, sanctuary city illegals and brainwashed Marxist white liberals who literally want communism.

If you think that "Urban core" voters are smarter than suburban, town or even rural voters, you're a fucking retard and I bet you live in a major city cesspool yourself.

What a qt.

and you Shareblue losers have wasted 80 million dollars pissing into an ocean of piss this year alone

That's not the way the Electoral College works. Hillary could have won by 17 million votes, but all that matters is that you win the majority in enough states to garner the 270 EC votes needed.

False. She won by 2.3 Million. Stop lying.

>most popular candidate
>still lost

OPs pic looks like it could be of a distant cousin I would meet at a family reunion that would let me stuff my cack in mouth until I erupt then go back to being "normal" infront of grandma.

She did win by 3 million votes. That doesn't mean she should be president. It means:
1. Democracy is retarded.
2. The United States is an untenable project and should be broken into at least five nations.

>people hate trump when the popular vote didn't matter, therefore just as many people would have hated trump if he had actually campaigned to appeal to these people
k

>"oy vey, lets make the USA 5 nations so they can figh-uh unite- uh lets just do it."

Suck a dick

3 million votes that were mostly comprised of illegal shitskin monkeys

Get fucked

if it wasn't for net neutrality she would have lost the popular vote
thanks obama

If we had a proper runoff election (2 candidates only in final round) , she'd have lost by almost 2 million.

Johnson and Mcmuffin had 5 mil between them.

Do why should I care?

Thanks god for the foresight of the founding fathers. Fucking catastrophe averted. That trump is the better alternative is fucking amazing

girl pictured can win my 500 million votes

OP is gay, 12, and frequents comet ping pong to play with his daddy’s friends.

>Oy vey the goyim want off the multicultural ride
We can either peacefully separate and maintain military and trade alliances or head for balkanization and eventual civil war. I don't think it's realistic that we'll actually separate, but don't call me a kike for pointing out that it's the best option.

And how many of those 3 million votes were cast by illegal immigrants?

She won? But how come she isn’t president senpai? It’s almost as if she actually lost and you’re just a faggot?

We're talking about California votes, so probably all of them.

Hillary won

Drumpf lost

Get over it trumptards

It just occurred to me that "muh 3 gorillion" should be a meme.

what did she win?

>This many replies to a bait post like this
pol/ ... what have you become while I was away?

Representative republic, not direct democracy. She lost by the rules she agreed to.

Fuck off.

Enough to win her Virginia

Done

>the leaf cries as he derails your thread

Won what?

ignominy and inevitable incarceration

Yep

That's it. Show feminine benis...
I know it has one OP. No real girl puts cute ribbons in their hair at that age.

nah virginia has many more nigs now due to military and govt contractors
the real shame is deep state self hating whites
most latinos dont even vote
i was born and raised in arlington, dont even come here its fucking gone.

inb4 285 posts

pic related

And she's still a luciferian cunt who smells like death. The baby blood supply has diminished significantly which is detrimental to #imwithher's health.

The president is an intergalactic supreme commander named Thor

Humanity lost

Get over it realitytards

Translation: muh niggers voted for the skunk

and trump won 98.1% of the counties in the country. whats your point?

how many of them were living persons? How many voted for mere gender? How many voted for ulterior motives? How many voted out of retardation? quick maffs.

The Falcons had more total yards than the Patriots.

Someone should hang for this. But "muh Russian bots". This will only get worse and no one cares enough to take action.

Laugh in Kekistani

>3 million votes
And it won her a job at costco. Well done!

Actual Luciferian here. I'd appreciate if you would not denigrate my beliefs by comparing me to Hillary. Thanks.

What a nightmare having to choose between Hillary and Trump.

Absolutely disgusting the both options.

I'm going to keep voting Green party, because red or blue make a pansy ass purple color.

I went to high school with this girl

Because big nipples smell the best

Bernie won almost all of the primaries by popular vote but shillary still got the delegates. What's your point faggot OP?

>won

And?

She won illegal and dead people votes

City people are smart

>effortless shitpost x9000
>200 replies guaranteed

This is why the jew loves you best, Sup Forums, You have zero self-control. You are the easiest board to manipulate. You just can't let things go. You can never just ignore the bait.

All of ShareJew would be out of a job right now if you could just walk away and leave them in an empty thread holding their own dicks. Shit threads in Sup Forums will die without a single reply... but not on Sup Forums.

You're the best goyim.

Minus the fuckery that went down in California (where illegals are given driver's licenses) Trump won popular vote as well

>unironically believing cities could survive without rural areas supporting them
you'd literally starve.

Hildebeast probably got 10,000,000 votes from illegal aliens.

Has it never occurred to you that Sup Forums is stronger than Share blue?

They're literally paying people to come here and be exposed to our ideology. And since people are paid for (you)s the more replies the more money Shareblue has to pay.

They're not a business. There is no method for them take profits - except through donations from people like Soros. Which just passes the cost up the ladder.

There is no point for these people to post here. They can shill whatever they want. They're not going to convert us. They're just throwing money down the hole.

I agree with this. I've never once seen a shill convince anyone of anything. They are too easy to spot.