The Diary of Anne Frank

The Diary of Anne Frank.

Other urls found in this thread:

commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:11th_Mississippi_Infantry_Regiment_battle_flag_army.mil-2008-09-10-145530.jpg)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

god i want to fuck this woman anyone know where i can get her number?

Hitler had some good ideas, Anne Frankly I find it offensive that people disagree.

cue Jeff Mangum

If they sewed her back together and raised her from the dead she'd be Anne Frankenstein.

Her arm

Betcha al fredericks career took a nose (lol) dive after this got published.

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahah

underrated

Jewish Cultural Archive: Anne Frank Diary Entry #1
Hitler slowly inserted his penis in my anus. I felt it penetrating as he pushed inside me. I then realized how much bigger it was than the pencils I used to stuff in there. "Oh Ya, Babe! This is the real German instrument at work here. Do you feel my German war machine? Do you feel how it moves?" Hitler inquired with his hot breath in my ear.
"Oh yes, fuck the Jews! Your penis is the one true G~d!" I responded with my eyes closed tight as His penis thrust in and out of my young pretty ass.
Hitler's hands then wrapped around my nubile waist and pulled me in deeper. My entire body felt like it was reaching the climax I so yearned for in these last years, and my morals betrayed me once more, "Fuck me, mein fuhrer!" came blurting out of my impassioned mouth. No more was mind on my experiences in the labor camps because I was now free to savagely explore my most secret desire of being butt fucked by the leader of the master race.
Hitler's hands then moved up from my cute ass and up over my young firm breasts, and a sexual release came over my undeserving pusssy just when Hitler said, "I will fuck your ass till the Red Army is at the gates!" and then pinched my nipples hard as he let go a flood of hot cum into my tight virgin ass.

The Jews and their Lies and just how Jewish they can be

2/2
Heinrich Himmler, then, standing behind the door masturbating, gave a slight knock making the door slowly creak open--just enough to see my fully exposed bare ass and tears of joy running down my face. Hitler casually looked towards the door and invited Heinrich in for some good natured spit-poling.
Being in a fit of sexual rage, I started sucking my thumb and furiously rubbing my young shaved pussy. I had only known Heinrich's wooden baton on my backside, but now I wanted to suck his hard dick while Hitler continued to fuck my asshole raw.
Heinrich, slowly pulling his baton out, started to tease my mouth and my swelling pink lips with the wooden tip. Hitler then forced my head over the baton so I was choking. I tried to breath through my nose as I was rapidly asphyxiating and felt three fingers jam into my little Jewish pussy. Coming up for air, I yelled out, "This is a holocaust!"

THE ONLY GIRL I'VE EVER LOVED

Jewish women are the cancer of humanity. They literally invented feminism

>it was real in my mind
>therefore you are a nazi anti-Semite low IQ stormfag, goyim

A CUTE

O SAY CAN YOU SEE

jesus christ at least put the hat on right. her hair is sticking out the top. It's not funny if it looks fake

A CUTE!!!!!!!

No she is not. Fuck off pedo

A CUUUUUUUUTEEEEE!!!!!!!

You seem upset, that makes it better.

Not surprised the Greek ruined this thread

Meme flag faggot

Fictional novel. It was pushed as a real diary because it supported the holocaust myth.

she was the first neet think about it
>avoided leaving the house
>spent most of her time in 1 room in particular
>relied almost entirely on her parents
>hated normies (nazis)

Shitskin wishes he had a khazar Milker gf like Agatha

>hope nobody get upset about this one

a naive teenager who wrote platitudes and how she wanted Peter to shtupp her

Pedo /r9k/ soy boi faggot

Don't know about the diary but Otto Frank was a complete fraud.
Kikery all around.

>
hypocritical, isn't it?

What does the hat mean?

Man, even when I was pro-Jew, and believed all the Holohoax bullshit I knew this Diary was made up

who is this and why do i see her everywhere

underrated

>god I want to fuck this woman anyone know where i can get her number?
Already taken, sorry.

pfff who cares about that old ass thot
it's all about Xanne Frank these days little boy
he about to drop the hottest mix tape of 2017

It's on her wrist

Oy vey. Thats all a lie

>Tfw no Annabelle Frank waifu

"I love how easy it is to write with these new ballpoint pens!"

>That was debunked

I don't get the obsession. She has a half-starved old man face, and she snaggletoothed.

I do hope you're not calling me a jew, friend

>nose dive
I see what you did there lol

She is a jew girl named agatha

She died of typhoid. Perkele

THICC

what's the significance

she is very pretty

Anne Frank looks pretty good for a jewlet.

THE ONLY GIRL I EVER LOVED

>Harvey Weinstein is innocent

She looks like she'd have VERY thick pubes.

She came to America became a FtM transgender and worked in Hollywood films. Pic related.

This

>a heavily pregnant Anne Frank and Peter van Pels will never emerge from their hiding spot to find a company of Confederate infantrymen resting on the side of the road, playing "Oh Susanna" on a harmonica. Perplexed at the strange square flag the color guard clutches tightly, cherishing it as if it were a sacred relic, Anne and Peter curiously reach out to touch it, which the soldiers allow. As they feel the wool banner run through their fingertips, they do not know its meaning, but can nonetheless sense the importance it has in the hearts those who carry it.

feelsbadman

I liked the part where she made out with another underage chick while they rubbed each others titties

First published 1947

>The Dairy of Anne Frank

Milkers

whens the sequel

i did nazi that coming.

Kek

The Dairy of Anne Frank.

God bless whoever made that

everyone in this thread needs to kill themselves

Is that real in your mind?

So you do support genocide

ALREADY DEAD INSIDE

she does
she was self-conscious about her arm hair threemilk

which means this thread is saged

No you

Bump

I need you goys to r8 this pitch for an erotic novel starring a very pregnant Anne Frank. Starts out as a seemingly very minor alt-history but drops subtle hints that a major event in American history went very differently and is the cause of the events of the novel. Ends with Anne crossing paths with two very famous authors.

>Peter van Pels gets Anne Frank pregnant
>when Anne discovered she was pregnant, her and Peter's parents, enraged and blaming the other for what happened, nearly came to blows and were only stopped by the fact they would most certainly draw attention.
>Anne's father spends what little resources he still had arranging for her to smuggled out of the Annex and into the countryside as her due date nears, demanding that Peter accompany her to force him to take responsibility and protect his daughter if necessary
>the pastor of an old church (one that inexpicably resembles the Dunker Church in Sharpsburg, Maryland) takes Anne and Peter in both out of pity for their unborn child and a sense of duty to protect others
>initially cold to Peter, having blamed him for their \ shared predicament, Anne finds that writing in her diary, playful arguments over things like baby names, and sex are the only things that alleviate the boredom (having no other means of entertaining themselves) and ever present sense of fear, and they now do it constantly
>Anne is emotionally wracked by nervousness and fear. Fear for her parents, her sister, Peter, their unborn child, and for herself. Fear of the Germans, being captured, dying in childbirth, of being socially ostracized. However the lovemaking not only drives those thoughts from her mind, but gives her a sense of hope that they (her, Peter, the baby) will survive this war.
>their survival rests on the bold and the fearless (the whole "people sleep peaceably at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf" thing).

>one day in mid-September, the two of them are unable to tolerate being crammed together in the small building and sneak off into a nearby tulip field to fuck as the sun sets over the Netherlands, they do it again later that night
>they're captured asleep and unclothed in a pre-dawn raid by the Gestapo who are sweeping the countryside for Dutch resistance cells
>as they're about to loaded onto a truck to be taken to a concentration camp, the Germans are attacked by an unseen foe, firing in volleys from the trees and the tulip field, suffering many casualties, while Anne and Peter take cover behind the truck
>the attackers burst out of their hiding spots and drive the surviving Gestapo off with a bayonet charge, whooping, hollering, and barking seemingly like wild animals. Their bloodcurdling screams terrify Anne, sounding like something out of her worst nightmares
>Anne and Peter finally come face to face with their rescuers
>Anne initially mistakes them for being German as well because of their gray uniforms (this occurs after the July 20th Plot so that would make sense), but realizes her error when they start speaking an unusual accent of English, which she had some limited knowledge of

god I want to fuck Anne Frank so badly

>Anne takes notice of the dashing young men and their pic related uniforms (I was gonna leave it up to the writefag how to describe them) and is so awestruck by the beautifully made coats, she immediately has her head filled with fantasies of Peter wearing one. As the soldiers approach, she notices their flag's peculiar choice of stars (link related, their actual flag that was captured at Antietam commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:11th_Mississippi_Infantry_Regiment_battle_flag_army.mil-2008-09-10-145530.jpg) and finds herself overcome with emotion, having associated that star with the oppression of Jews for so long. She asks their commanding officer, a Colonel named Faulkner, through a translator who they are, and he replies that his men simply call themselves the "University Greys"
>to show her gratitude Anne kisses the cheek of a color sergeant who is carrying this strange flag she's never seen before (not being familiar with American history and all) , Peter feels a pang of jealousy for a moment. However the stern but most gentleman-like NCO defuses the situation by rejecting her perceived advances and getting her to redirect her affection toward Peter.
>one of the soldiers, noticing how how poorly clothed the two are (Anne's dress is comically too small to fit her, Peter's are too thin for cold weather, both haven't had a change in clothes in weeks), hands them his coat, saying they'll need it more than he will
>the others hand Anne some of their food and water out of sympathy
>the soldiers get into formation and leave
>Anne puts the coat on Peter, telling him he looks nice in it, and the two start walking down the road looking up at the rising sun to see hundreds of parachutes descending from the sky
>Anne feels the baby kick and for the first time in years feels like everything might actually be okay

>a few days later
>Anne (still pregnant) and Peter who have been hiding in the woods for the last several days to avoid being caught up in the fighting accidentally stumble into an artillery camp the Allied soldiers had set up
>the sentries immediately become suspicious of Peter (on account of him being military age, speaking broken English with a German accent, and wearing one of their Army's coats) and start aggressively questioning him
>Anne and Peter try to explain that they're Jews but the language barrier and lack of an interpreter prevents it
>the soldiers are on the verge of detaining Peter when they're stopped by an officer who invites Anne and Peter to come to his tent
>the most gentleman-like officer to their surprise starts speaking to them in fluent German, introducing himself as "Captain Foote" and that he works for military intelligence
>Foote serves them sweet tea, (which Anne has never tasted before) and explains that he had previously heard about the deportation of Jews while stationed in France
>he offers to let them spend the night in his tent, give them fresh clothes and a pass allowing them to travel freely through Allied lines, and to have a doctor look at Anne in exchange for an interview
>both, still traumatized by recent events, are initially hesitant, but agree to tell their story after Foote reveals to them that he is Jewish himself
>hours pass
>horrified by their description of the mistreatment of Dutch Jews, Foote tells them that he will open a formal Army investigation into the matter
>Anne turns her diary over to Captain Foote as evidence
>the next morning, Foote, having spent the night reading through the diary abruptly returns it to Anne, telling her that she has a talent for writing, that people need to know what is happening to the Jews of Europe, and he can help her get it published in his country once the war is over
>Anne and Peter, exhausted and surprised by this abrupt change in fortune, simply nod in agreement

Me too

Fuck *my sides*

It just makes no sense. Why do the Jews carry so much enmity towards the white protestant nation that allowed them in?

it's not so much enmity as the desire a parasite has to extract resources from its host, and the perpetual dissatisfaction

Jews love Protestantism. The abundance of churches allows them to infiltrate very easily, and the Protestant reformation weakened Europe so much that Jews were able to infiltrate their arch rival, the Roman Catholic Church, and undermine it entirely by the end of world war two.

Jews hate the White race as we are the only thing standing between them and total world domination. Jesus chose the White race as the guardians and keepers of His church after He was assassinated and murdered by ravenous demonic kikes.

Oh yeah and if the drawfag who originally did pregnant Anne Frank is still hanging around, I'd be happy to pay for more