What is with the sudden interest in Somalia?

What is with the sudden interest in Somalia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L-SgcM7Aqeo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somali_language
elpais.com/internacional/2017/10/30/mundo_global/1509370111_134167.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> sudden

Cryptids, but you didn't hear it from me

What kind of cryptids user?

I was there in ‘93. Wish we could’ve nuked them.

Instead of giving ISIS taxpayer money so they can overthrow PNAC axis of evil countries in order to establish Greater Israel, the US government under Trump is now fighting ISIS as the oppressive theocratic terror regime spreads across africa and into asia.

How accurate was Black Hawk Down?

Remember, if you are an Obama supporting liberal, what that means is you supported the Dick Cheney PNAC plan to destabilize the middle east which cost the lives of more than 2 million people. You supported the 2013 and 2016 false flag gas attacks in Syria, and the overthrow of legitimate governments in the middle east. You have bright red holocaust blood on your hands but all you can keep doing is clapping at the latest episode of Game of Thrones or Stephen Colbert.

Don't care unless I get HD GoPro footage of niggers getting btfo.

The sudden interest is because Trump is a stooge for the military industrial complex. He wants to give the Pentagon something to do. That's why he is sabre rattling in North Korea too.

Look at a map. It's just across the water from Yemen, and then Saudi Arabia.

he's going after the net neutrality botting faggots spamming Sup Forums

Because others started to get involved

Turkey, China

Literally a fucking witch demon

>be me 2016
>hitch hiking Africa
>meet mercenary chads in ethiopa
>proceed to get wasted with chads
>at first they don't really want to talk about work
>15 pints later
>they tell me they were employed by a security firm for some remote mine operations in the Somalia
>locals working for mining company start to go missing here and there
>rumors of some witch in the jungle
>most likely drug bandits aquiring new slaves or whatever
>mercenary chads are told to investigate surrounding areas
>day 3 in a hike they can hear singing in the jungle
>operator mode engaged, sneak into clearing 500m away
>find local workers
>all had been skinned
>all had cow legs and heads and monkey arms sowed to where their original limbs would be
>human bones everywhere
>hear singing again
>hear multiple female voices, at least a dozen all surrounding them
>Chad bro's just mag dump all around them and proceed to run a 3 day hike in 12 hours
>quit the company the day after they get back

Turns out locals have been avoiding the specific area for generations to due a legend of a witch demon

1 more reason not to visit ancap theme park

Fugg this reads like one of those /k skinwalker stories. Spoopy af

Battle hardened soldiers aren't hard unless they've done battle.
Practice is all.

Did they kill em or not?

It's about war with China.

youtube.com/watch?v=L-SgcM7Aqeo

They have alot of skinwalker stories on /x too, literally the only reason I go over there

sure is farcry in here

We've been swinging our dicks around there since the 80's

I was there also. Fairly accurate except we killed way more

>crosses fingers
>it will "be safe to for them to go back"

Something of strategic value was 'discovered' there.

You pussy alkie anons aint shit. From the mountaineers

This has to do with them spoopy Google translate. Remember Somali to English. Pe pe pe pe pe pe.

Spoopy messages

Just wondering, any connection with the current "somali" hidden messages in google translate.

Cool story, cowards though.

Yeah we make fun of Africans for being afraid of vampires and witches but there really are a lot of people in Africa that think they're vampires and witches. In terms of things to run away from crazy people are just as bad as mythical creatures.

Because this will happen in the future.

He's just cleaning up 30 years worth of foreign messes.

I want to play this larp

Not since Al-Amoudi was arrested.

soon

>What is with the sudden interest in Somalia?

Minnesota needs more immigrants.

If this actually had happened they would have captured photographic and maybe video evidence and this would have made the news.

Not to mention locals all being aware of it which would no doubt lead to various investigations at the very least. Somalia isn't 100% closed, it's only a cutthroat if you hang in the wrong cities.

>This has to do with them spoopy Google translate. Remember Somali to English. Pe pe pe pe pe pe.
>Spoopy messages

It's important to remember that Somalia did not have a written language until recently. In fact, they did not even have an alphabet until 1972.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somali_language

Niggers are such a problem. Africa should be a white continent.

I respect you mountaineer boys. I worked with you guys once or twice and y’all had your shit together.

Wesley Clark talked about this in 2003, nigger.

>In Clark's book, Winning Modern Wars, published in 2003, he describes his conversation with a military officer in the Pentagon shortly after 9/11 regarding a plan to attack seven Middle Eastern countries in five years: "As I went back through the Pentagon in November 2001, one of the senior military staff officers had time for a chat. Yes, we were still on track for going against Iraq, he said. But there was more. This was being discussed as part of a five-year campaign plan, he said, and there were a total of seven countries, beginning with Iraq, then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and finishing off Iran."

Obviously the "five years" thing didn't pan out and our own incompetence didn't turn those countries into American puppets like was hoped but over the 14 years since then let's look at what all's been attempted.

>Iraq
We know what happened there.

>Syria
Failed attempt at an overthrow of an Iran/Russia ally using jihadists/ISIS as a proxy.

>Lebanon
Currently being prepped by US supplicants Israel and Saudi Arabia.

>Libya
Obama, Hillary and the EU actively bombed Gadaffi's forces leading to his capture, arrest and the fall of the country into Islamic anarchy which has contributed heavily to the intensified push towards Eurabia.

>Sudan
We were probably heavily involved in South Sudan breaking away. Had an embassy and statement of support ready to go the day they declared independence.

it is source of somalian migrants, our direct enemies
nothing is beyond our reach, we will meme those niggers at their homes (or muddhuts) and remove them from Europe oncce and for all

Non troll answer from actual Somali

The president of Somalia is Somali-American so America is helping more since we have closer relationship.

somalia has been in a state of civil war for decades. obama said "fuck it" and never did anything about it.

So now onto Somalia: it's all geography. CIA can't control al-Shabaab which has becoming increasingly paranoid regarding foreign fighters being spies and has thus executed them in droves. By controlling Somalia through a puppet government or simply reducing al-Shabaab to a rump we thus control the Gulf of Aden which means easier shipping for oil but also easier power projection for the US Navy. If KSA gets its shit together in Yemen and puts it under effective Saudi control, then that means we have allies/suplicants on the entire Arabian peninsula (KSA, Yemen, Oman, Kuwait, UAE). There's also the other US allies in the region or on Iran's border (Jordan, Israel, Pakistan, Afghanistan).

This is also why you're seeing a troop surge in Afghanistan and the sudden interests in creating a Kurdistan in Iraq and Syria, two states that are either in Iran's sphere of influence (Syria) or are gravitating towards it (Iraq) those countries will be destabilized and we'll have another ally in the region.

Make no mistake, every move made by the US in the Middle East since the Iraq War and Afghanistan War at the latest isn't as much for oil although that's important (that's the currency of our soft empire after all). We weren't getting revenge for 9/11 either, neither Iraq or Afghanistan had anything to do with that. If revenge was the reason we would've gone after KSA (where most of the attackers were from and who had some level of government support) and Pakistan (who were sheltering/hiding Bin Laden from us), both some of the largest sponsors and exporters of Islamic terrorism on the globe.

The US, the Pentagon and the intelligence agencies, have been itching for revenge on Iran since our puppet got overthrown in 1979. Every action, every single action, in that region is all done with the end goal of war with Iran.

Because Wussian and da Chinamen are movin in
also
>sudden

Anything that disrupts the official narrative of our percieved reality will absolutely never make the news, and if it does, itll be mocked.

Vortex in the gulf of Aden killing all the fish and driving the local fisherman to piracy

elpais.com/internacional/2017/10/30/mundo_global/1509370111_134167.html

You to man. You know I have to bust your ass a little bit

Recent Intel states that Islamic terrorists finally figured out that africans blend in state side better than muhammad. Chaos actual and the Donald want to mop that shit up before it gets outta hand. Also states here that OP is a fag.