Thanksgiving Perspective

As a part Native American Indian of the Cherokee tribe, I can say that those individuals who generalized and brutally killed and abused my ancestors should have been punished. One must understand that individuals, not races en mass should be blamed. One also needs to understand that those whites that did not raise a peaceful hand are not to be lauded either.

War happens. And, all of the innocent that die make the world a darker place. Thanksgiving should be a day of healing and celebration of the peace between both nations that now exist in the U.S. and Native Territories.

Consider the fact that the U.S. Army used native speaking Americans for coded messages because the enemies of the time could not figure out the language. We exist for cooperation as the European Marcus Aurelius once wrote in his Meditations.

There exists war still in our shared country, but it is only from the inhuman Jewish Semitic peoples that need to be purged from the great Earth. Let us both celebrate a possible liberty from there influence in the future. Let us be thankful for at least the possibility of a Jewish genocide and a rebirth of organic race relations between humans.

Other urls found in this thread:

founders.archives.gov/documents/Washington/05-04-02-0091
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why weren't you prepared? If we didn't come then, we would have came in the 1800s and cut the continent up like Africa. I really don't know what you people expected from people coming across an ocean in the medieval age

k

>who generalised
What you mean including your ancestor?
Trying to tie your own bitter chip on your shoulder with media memes is sad.
You don't deserve sympathy.
Which is good because there's nothing to give you sympathy for. Your situation is of your making you sad sack loser, show some responsibility if you want respect.
Fucking stink ass turd.

Time is relative. Each human has a capacity for infinite intuitions. Each individual is responsible for each individual action.

You get free shit that I don't get because you have a certain percentage of tribal ancestry. Fuck that. If I fail I can't just run back to the res and live for next to nothing. Tell your story walking you whiny faggot. Your warrior ancestors cringe in the afterlife.

You think you are immuned to what you say, but you feel the same thing as your own nation is being invaded now.

Thanksgiving has nothing to do with your people.

>should have been punished
"Should" is applying the moral framework of your current culture to an alien one hundreds of years ago. Stop being ethnocentric.

There would be no Thanksgiving without our human charity. Stop generalizing

Reminder the first Thanksgiving was done by Spanish Catholics in St. Augustine
puritans are fags

You are ethnocentric. Everyone is ethnocentric as a default of nature. Dont be unnatural

Thanksgiving should be a day when you thank the whites for having enough compassion to not genocide all of you.

I am thankful that whites did not have to endure that kind of negative energy. Be thankful for yourself too.

Please point me to where it says anything about Indians.

>Thanksgiving Proclamation, 3 October 1789
founders.archives.gov/documents/Washington/05-04-02-0091

Good luck libshit.

KEK!

Fucking leaf ruins the party yet again. The skræling is completely correct. From natives to spics, and whites to black, you all owe your pain to the Jews for souring your relations. Let us give thanks to a people so hospitable and fair they are almost extinct yet reach out for unity between the peoples against the prime evils of this world.

I too have some Cherokee ancestry, and time and time again I see Americans brainwashed into thinking natives were victims...

Is it not taught that when English and French settlers arrived running for their lives from religion persecution, that they were meet with hostility from native Americans?

There were no victims on either side!

With English facing death by going back home, why is it not fathomable the they decided to fight natives rather than face they tyranny by going back to the motherland? The Indians felt invaded, whites were running scared. And since the English and French conquered this land to avoid death back home, why should they have been punished again?

I'm not liberal. I just believe we can be thankful that Jews might be genocided, which will bring about a golden day in humanity.

No need for genocide, just send them to Israel and make illegal any of these AIPAC tier groups, also banking system has to go. I'd be glad to share this country with you or you just segregate yourselves in your reservations, I have no problems with that

Peace, brother! I am not claiming to be a victim nor do I claim our ancestors were. I am saying that war happens, so let us move forward and see where we can make it the best future possible.

Even now, whites are charitable to a parasite that seeks to kill them. You are a peaceful person and thus human.

as part Cherokee tribe, my ancestors killed and raped your people because they were literally savages
git gud, noob

Do you judge us this way now? I hope you find peace and become thankful for this day of peace.

Soon enough the veil shall be removed.
As different as we may be we all want the same thing, to be with our people free from negative foreign influence.
No need to genocide, just remove the influence and everything resets.

Hail to your gods!

G-d* but likewise and have a nice Thanksgiving.

The conquered have no say in the business of conquerors.

they were not people, they were fucking animals that played in the dirt and worshiped fucking rocks

We should have finished the job a long time ago

Peace to you as well and I understand what you are saying...but there is a problem moving forward when so many are taught that the conquering of this nation was founded on racism, as it is false. It is a component on why Western Civilization is falling behind, as too many are being programmed from within, to hate this country.

To secure the best possible future for white Americans, we need to push back against false rewritten history, and educate the ignorant on the birth of the US.

Happy Thanksgiving to those of British and European ancestry...may we celebrate without remorse!

>skræling