YOU ARE BEING DISTRACTED

All this faggot net neutrality and Jewtube shit is a big distraction from something big. You are being distracted and if you cannot see that based on the amount of nn/anti-nn shills then you are a retard.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rVzcxxt7zz8
youtube.com/watch?v=VlvCjxiSuds
ascensionwithearth.com/2017/11/massarrests-over-2000-usa-marines-land.html
ascensionwithearth.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm waiting for those sealed indictments to break.

Well then what should I be paying attention to?

>tells us we're idiots for not catching something
>doesn't tell us what to look out for

fpbp checked praise kek

There is nothing going on right now and it's a holiday weekend, so this "issue" is getting pushed due to hysterical indoctrinated Reddit retards who think it's a bigger issue than it is.

I don't know what to look for but I'm certain we are being played with.

Bump for halal beef

Is there anything you don't say this about?

Maybe...

Jacob Rothschild may be dead.
War may break in North Korea.
War may break in Saudi Arabia v Iran
May be something big coming wrt "The Swamp".

americans are repealing net neutrality

All I know is who gives a fuck about nn. The internet worked before it and after it. We should be more concerned with what they are trying to hide since it must be pretty easy to find if the shills are out in full force.

Bump

you can spot a shill by how they use these exact arguments every single time even though they have been debunked 100000 times.

Agggghhh
AGGGGGGGHHHHHH
>AGHHHHHHHH
WERE BEING SILENCED AND NO ONE US TALKING ABOUT IT

t. /x/ fag here. The conspiritards are talking about the following:
>CIA poppy fields burning up for FIRST TIME since Soviets left Afghanistan.
CIA black budget funds going bye bye
>Saudi Princes who HELPED FINANCE 9/11 are being arrested and their assets are being frozen.
Remember that ALL islamic terrorists get their funding from Saudi Arabia, directed by the CIA.
>CIA headquarters raided and computers/files seized.
Looks like a bad week to be a glow in the dark 5th column traitorous CIA nigger.

Anyone else have some /x/ tier suggestions one what to watch?

listen you fucking reddit shill nigger lover
private websites can do what they want
NN or no NN it doesn't matter, these internet giants will keep censoring the internet.
fucking people are idiots

NN just lets google, netflix, youtube, and other keep a monopoly on the internet
without NN netflix and youtube would be throttled so other companies can have a chance

fuck google
fuck youtube
fuck netflix
fuck facebook

go fuck yourself. your either a shill or worse an ignorant retard. kys.
>youtube.com/watch?v=rVzcxxt7zz8

Buy Ƀ Ξ Ðoge

google is dying

>CIA headquarters raided and computers/files seized.
Source

you have schiophrenia. see a mental health professional asap.

>you cant be rightist if you dont bend over and lubricate for fiat money and maybe five employees of wal mart and globalist nationalist capital
>gets diarrhea when one of their micro penissed leaders decides to lube them for fiat money and maybe five employees of wal mart and globalist nationalist capital
they dont even care. it's what they want. they have the self respect of an incipient whore

>youtube.com/watch?v=VlvCjxiSuds

I really don't need or care to see your plebbit-teir shit videos. I've been on the internet since Netscape navigator was the go to browser. These videos are gross over exaggerations.
And this is how shills act when they can't fight one way or the other.

answered my question.
>I really don't need or care to see your plebbit-teir shit videos.

Also an olderfag. less than 9600 baud rate when I first got on.
>I've been on the internet since Netscape navigator was the go to browser.

but you didnt watch the videos right? weren't for you anyways.
>These videos are gross over exaggerations.

Im in the mood to fight so lets go. Anything else user?

If you're so engrossed with those videos go post them on retarddit so you can all circlejerk and fingerbang each other's buttholes to them. I have seen these kinds of videos before when this battle was fought the last time and the time before that. What would you like to fight about?

how much of a literal faggot you are?

How many choices do you have for isp's in your area? I have one in my area, some people are lucky and have more than that. now lets give them more power even though most are already fucking monopolies.
OR
its just the beginning. this site gets more hits than msnbc, you dont think they are going to make you pay for it? its going to be for all the most visited sites,.. to be honest im speculating, but its opening pandoras box. question - do you listen to the radio? hows that experience? do you whatch broadcast television? hows that experience. This shit is common sense.

I'm all for being constructive so if you cant answer those questions then tell me WHAT AM I BEING DISTRACTED FROM?

spread thin over there tonight?

I'm really not going to fight about net neutrality. I really could not care less if it goes one way or the other but you may have me now leaning towards repealing it. This thread was a warning that you dumbass faggots are being distracted and YOU are trying to make it into a discussion about nn. I'll let the turbo autists figure out what we are being distracted from but I'm try to keep them from being distracted.

Seems like just another shill tactic since most shills are just copypasta retards.

The thing I'm most worried about right now is that the economy is really fucked and normies are starting to question things a lot more. Things like why they cant afford a house and only make 12 an hour or wait tables, etc. Whenever this happens some other really fucked up shit happens. The black friday spectacle isnt having the same effect it used to.. this worries me more than anything else lately.

The bubble will burst and we will see the cockroaches scatter.

Im more afraid that its just more of the same. The greatest thing that could happen is a full breakdown. I dont think we are that lucky. You sense it, I sense it, we feel like somethings coming, but I think what we are feeling is that something just isnt right.. and I think that feeling is just going to be the new normal from now on. Which fucking terrifies me. People are literally going to start loosing their minds soon. There is no public discourse about this at all.

Wait, wot? Trump has raided the CIA? Hopefully this means traitor criminal scumbags like Herbert Walker Bush & his son Dubbya, John McCain, Bill & Hillary Clinton, the CIA's son Obama and all the rest of the corrupt globalist vipers are about to get rounded up by Mueller's guys in the DoJ and dragged into the light of day with all their crimes counted. Would explain why so many of the old farts have been trying to play for public sympathy with open displays of """illnesses"" they have. Rounding up the Wahabbi princes/imams in Saudi Arabia is only the tip of the Swampberg.

Fuck off that isn't even big. ww3 is big. Nuke in washinton is big.

We can see your ID. You are very obviously a shill.

Thanks for keeping thread alive. Your doing gods work user.

>Trump gets a hold of the internet
>swallows the key

This /x/ tier, so no saying "fake and gay".

ascensionwithearth.com/2017/11/massarrests-over-2000-usa-marines-land.html

ascensionwithearth.com/