Trump destroys CIA/Taliban drug supply

Reminder Trump is /ourguy/ and muzzies and CIA are BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

lrb.co.uk/v37/n10/seymour-m-hersh/the-killing-of-osama-bin-laden
weeklystandard.com/helicopter-shot-down-in-afghanistan-31-americans-killed/article/582099
nypost.com/2011/08/06/30-us-special-forces-most-seals-from-team-six-killed-when-chopper-shot-down/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Daily reminder that Obama got Osama. Trump can never match that.

But that'll make Russia stronger, Trump may actually be a Russian plant

Collapsing ISIS is pretty good tho

>Disposing of bodies bodies into the Indian Ocean is a muslim tradition

Daily reminder that all Obama did was retire George W Bush's best friend's brother from CIA and you are a filthy negroid.

This was done to keep the heroine prices high due to a flooded market, don’t fool yourself.

>Obama got Osama
>never presents actual evidence of this to the public

Or did he?

>imagine being this much of a brainlet and actually believing this
Kys mutt.

Proofs? Osama bin werewolf was probably already dead, I mean come on the cia nigger had anime on his computer.

awesome

if the Russians try to drug our populations they deserve the same fate

Obama killed his own CIA asset to look tough for reelection

He died years ago. No body. No pics. No DNA.

Obama WAS Osama.

Fake news. The Taliban weren't into the drugs trade. That's the CIA. The Taliban called opium production "unislamic" which was a de-facto ban. That's why the US invaded in the first place.

This is the only right answer

>what is 9/11
>inb4 I’m JIDF or something

So Trumps bombing the CIA?

>Trump can never match the spectacle of killing an irrelevant sick old man who had been hiding for years then giving him a proper muslim buriel at sea or at at least we are supposed to believe as much since no one showed us the pictures.

Yeah pretty hard to top a publicity stunt like that. And to this day, when people point out the complete catastrophe of Obamas foriegn and national security policies, the drones can shout down the critics by screaming, we got Bin Laden!

everyone knows that you mong, it's the "taliban"

Except Trump is not the one who took millions in bribes from the Russians.....

Trump got Hillary

>mfw alchohol is haram but opium is totally fine.

A ROOM WITHOUT COLUMNS

Bin ladin died around 2002 faggot. He had failed kidneys plus complications.

The narrative that seal team6? (I think) killed him was prop and lie. Then Obama had them killed so they couldnt talk.
The whole thing pisses me off and no one is still in prison for this alone.

>what was 9/11

A false flag. You're being ironic, right?

Unless Trump gets al-Baghdadi...

Get your timeline straight:
>pro US mujahadeen warlords allowed to quietly sell opium after helping to kick the USSR out. BinLaden and ither Arab adventurers set up a fuedal kingdom in Afghanistan, strangle pro US opposition warlords by cutting off the opium trade.
>Taluban does not destroy opium stockpiles but stores it in warehouses.
>later begins selling opium to Western nations to raise cash/sabotage Western society
>US invades, destroys narco terror networks to bankrupt taliban
>CIA goes back to old trick of allowing cooperative pro US warlords to grow and sell opium
Around and around we go.

This one actually makes sense.

>doctors perpetuate terrorism with opioid crisis

I swear to fuck I think all doctors should be shot and we should start all over with shamans. I wonder if we would end up in the same degenerate/corporate mess.

He's taking out CIA's competition.

That’s probably a CIA funded lab

Mossad is not gonna like this...
The BIS re probably pissed at all the drug money they'll be missing out on too.
RIP Trump

>"Taliban" drug labs

I think what the MSM meant to say is Trump is firebombing the CIA's poppy farms they set up for opium production. Cut off the heroin sources, there'll be less heroin addiction. MAGA!

Very little overlap between the needle junkies and the pill junkies

Exactly right.
Little known fact: Every intelligence agency uses criminal enterprises to raise funds, every single one.
Human trafficking, drugs, guns, organs, everything imaginable and the money comes through the BIS and emerges clean as a whistle on the other side.

>gives aid to al qaeda throughout libya and syria in exchange for al-kikeda selling out /our guy/ Osama who unironically dindu nuffin
>all 30 members of the navy seals team that took him out mysteriously die in a helicopter crash months later and nobody even talks about it

sure the (((CIA jews)))

>Bin ladin died around 2002 faggot.
kek I remember hearing about that raid in Pakistan where they got "Bin Laden" and my first reaction was like, "What? He's been dead for years."

Taliban banned poppies before the US-Israeli 9/11 false flag . It worked and the world got low on heroin supplies.

Ffwd 15 years later and the US army controls the poppy fields while an opioid epidemic is raging back home, mainly in rural white areas.

Genocidal kikery confirmed.

Pill leads to heroine addiction very easily. Are you paying attention?

And this right here is why there was so much secrecy after the JFK assassination. Oswald acted alone and there was no conspiracy. But the investigation into conspiracy revealed a whole host of illegal activities going on inside the alphabet agencies.
Using the mafia to smuggle weapons to Cuban rebels and European stay-behind assets.
Laundering drug money to prop up third world dictators.
Blackmailing and entrapping citizens and politicians with drugs, whores, and psyops campaigns.
Infiltration by enemy intelligence services.
Subverting domestic and foriegn media outlets.

the root of all addiction is leftism.

>thinks that this is osama

kek

flooded market lowers prices. Or am I misreading your statement?

Yes, I am paying attention. I have no doubt that needle users will adapt to pill use but there is little motivation for pill users to migrate to needle use. The pills are far more accessible.
Herion epidemics seem to come and go decade by decade but right now the ER's and rehab centers are full of pill addicts.

Niggers don't exactly represent the majority of the opioid crisis victims. Nice graphic, though. It really does come down to corporatism and kikery.

>be me
>find B. Sanders to be a bit too right wing for my liking
>have both parents
>no addictions
>degree education
>full time well paid job

Heroine is SUPER accessible and pills cost a shit load where heroine does not. Very often a pill monkey has to switch to heroine (not always injected) to feed ther addiction.

Point is it comes down to the big pharma kikes and their kike doctors.

>soulless bugman detected
Have fun with your shitty and pointless existence, nigger cattle.

That picture is ... troubling to my anti-miscegenation gland. >.<

So milchy !

Hate this shit, intel agencies sucking on the teat of government then working side crimes of their own. That's a big part of how they go cancerous and start turning the leash around to work it from the other side.

Osama's dead mate, but don't believe the official story

lrb.co.uk/v37/n10/seymour-m-hersh/the-killing-of-osama-bin-laden

Correct. They’re bombing the drug factories to keep the drug prices high.

>big pharma
>blackmarket herion
What possible motivation would pharma have to encourage herion smuggling if it would steal their pill customers?
I am a white blue collar 30 something Christian parent and frankly I have no fucking clue how I would score and consume herion if I wanted to get high. But I bet I could get my hands in some opiod medication within an hour or two if I set my mind to it.

>so virtuous
>much signalling

how
you're not throwing that at random, are you?

>Bernie
>Right wing
0/10

It's not deliberate unless you want to go down that deep into the DOG rabbit hole. They don't want to make their pill poppers heroine addicts, they just unintentionally feed into the problem. They are just a cog in the larger machine that is the bastardization of western society.

Lol Obama btfo its going to cost him more to get high now

Living as the Greatest Canadian taught how.

>Obama killed his own CIA asset to look tough for reelection
Correct

>ZOG
Fuck me. Yes I'm mobileposting.

Am*rican "war" in Afghanistan is just a ruse to make drug delivery to USA easier

Ok well that sounds pretty open ended. And I am sure it all boils down to "The Jews", right?

i mean for an american he's pretty left leaning but I'm not american.

this exactly

Lol me too. Was wonder what dogs had to do with this.

Bumb

>x7 Times

>"Osama is dead! btw theres no photo evidence of his body because hes so evil so we dumped it into the ocean before thinking of having video/photo evidence of his corpse!"

that's good though, since it will result in fewer addicts.

Well we illegally violated the sovereignty of Pakistan by launching a military operation inside their borders without permission but after all we didnt want to offend or alienate muslims by posting dead Bin Laden pics. We killed him and threw his corpse into the sea but we are not insensitive.

Daily reminder Soetoro was an illegal alien terrorist and unelected retard who did Fast and Furious arming the Sinola Cartel, armed funded and trained ALCIADA openly to terrorize Libya and Syria, enagged in coups in Egypt and the Ukraine and helped commit 200k mega death and genocide in Yemen, and the US/CIA gros and runs the opium in Afghanist, this is fake news, Trump isn't targeting the "Taliban" opium field the Taliban never dealt in drugs under the terrorist in theif the drug ops to produce the shit started un Bushed went from 5x pre 2001 to 10-15x 2001 according to Mainstream sources.

Also 9/11 was a mossad false flag, and Bin Laden was a CIA-Zionist who didn't harm a fly and died before 9/11 fucktard

Like I said, depends on how deep down the rabbit hole you want to go. But yes. Kikes. Are they trying to destroy the West or merely exploit it? That's up to you, but it is most certainly one or the other. It's a very very large machine with many moving pieces that include the deep state, government agencies and the corporate oligarchy that directs our puppet politicians in the US and other western nations.

I like to describe the entire thing by saying that society and evolution have not caught up to the speed of technology and we are therefore very susceptible to evil and manipulation.
In this case it is addictive drugs and (((their))) ability to manipulate the system to obtain shekels.

dun kno donal trump be finaly win the war in afganistan make all a dem terorist dead praise the lord donald trump will kill all terror

Kikes, kikes, kikes. Do you ever wonder if maybe you are oversimplifying everything by blaming the boogeyman and meanwhile the real villians are getting away with it?

No one presented that picture of 'dead osama' as anything but a fake, i don't know why you're posting it.

you forgot ur face

gotta make money somehow in a dirty desert shithole. i imagine they justify it by saying they are selling it to infidels.

The conservative party of Canada is a left wing party. Wake up to reality leaf, get out of your multiculti hellhole bubble.

How long have you been here? I don't know where to begin, user. Should I start at the beginning of the Jews history? The long tale of kvetching and exiles?

>all 30 members of the navy seals team that took him out mysteriously die in a helicopter crash months later and nobody even talks about it

Can this be confirmed?

I have been here since around 2005. Reading about history is a hobby of mine. I find this "blame the jews" routine to be about as sophomoric and predictable as the end of a Scooby Doo cartoon when they pull the mask off old man Jenkins' head.
Choosing a supernatural boogeyman frees you from actually examinimg your own problems and the problems if the world around you. You become an obstacle to solving these problems yourself by always looking for the easy way out.

Look up Extortion 17

don kno what meen my fren just move to canada 2 week

>Daily reminder that Obama got Osama.
Wait, those are different people?

but it was always old man jenkins... what are you trying to day?

say* and let me guess. you were one of those faggots who like the LARP where Scrappy was the villian? ick, shit taste mate

> >. >>/reddit/

>
(((Congratulations))). You prove my point. You are an asymptomatic carrier of the pathogen known as leftism. Don't worry about your being exposed, kikenigger- I will personally kill you before you take out many more innocents. Tick-tock.

>i am an asymptomatic carrier of leftism
indeed. tick-tock, nigger.

This.
You all claim to be red pilled and then turn around and used the tired "duh Jew did this to me"

No because the knowledge that they've accrued would still be there. Doctors would just have to start developing organically from then on. Instead of going through an expensive indoctrination camp, they'd just read books and practice medicine, and people would pay them on their own merit.

>alleged
is it drug labs not some bakery?

>Get your timeline straight:
Doesnt include the time, doesn't include infographic of opium harvest data, might as well get your shitpost straight mutt.

weeklystandard.com/helicopter-shot-down-in-afghanistan-31-americans-killed/article/582099

Nope.

Osama dies from Marfan's Syndrome 10 years prior.

(((Hersh))) is a limited hangout of the fact that the raid was completely bullshit.

nypost.com/2011/08/06/30-us-special-forces-most-seals-from-team-six-killed-when-chopper-shot-down/

>bin laden was camped out in a safehouse in the middle of an pakistani-american airbase
>body immediately disposed of, not a shred of evidence or photograph shown
>taliban/al-qaeda immediately confirm bin laden was killed instead of disputing it
>all the soldiers who did it die in a helicopter crash
>ameritards think its all gravy and nobody thinks this is fishy at all

Fucking dumb amerimutt retards

This.

>no video or photo evidence
>dumped body at sea because "islamic tradition" that doesnt exist

BIS? whats that?